Rounne

Event Message That Never Goes Away

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

CF47lAp.jpg

This message has popped up on my screen after every single game. I disable the message after every single game. It still pops up after the next game. The retarded part is that I already signed up for the event a week ago. I guess I have to just sit in port for the full 9 minuets because if I go into another game it will just pop right back up again after another match.

Edited by Rounne

Yeah, this was pretty annoying. Would be nice if it didn't  keep posting it, or at least knew if you are already participating or not.

Tip: Click on the link, and let it open in your default browser. It won't stop reappearing after each battle until you've clicked it.

Nvm, doesn't work.

Tip: Click on the link, and let it open in your default browser. It won't stop reappearing after each battle until you've clicked it.

Did it.  Still popping up.

Did it.  Still popping up.

Huh, not appearing any more for me...

Some other trigger perhaps.

I did that the first time it popped. Still showing up after each battle as well.

LOL keep thinking someone sending an invite to div then see the message

Pops up after every match when I go back to port, getting old.

It started after a Personal Offer popped up, it seemed to give an error and no offer. Had to restart my game.

Let me check if it will appear again after this match.

edit: Yup, for the fifth time it did. Huge inconvenience making me left click the "x", kappa.

Edited by m373x

CF47lAp.jpg

Make it stop... Make it stop... Make it stop...

(snip)

This message has popped up on my screen after every single game. I disable the message after every single game. It still pops up after the next game. The retarded part is that I already signed up for the event a week ago. I guess I have to just sit in port for the full 9 minuets because if I go into another game it will just pop right back up again after another match.

Nine dances before the pop-up goes away? That's pretty harsh.

So...who's your dance partner? :trollface:

the damm thing never goes away, it keeps popin up after every battle.  its like takin a long drive with a 5 yr old..... are we there yet..... are we there yet.....   over and over again

wg, do you know just how anoying this is,  are you people  just that stupid .  do you have anyone, other than the cleaning lady , that has a clue as to what they are doing. 

Started getting that message this morning... -_- and I've been signed up from the start of the event.

Incredible. Nobody thought spamming people was a bad idea?

Seriously, nobody said "this is really going to annoy our players". 

Whoever thought up this horrible messaging obviously wasn't thinking.

My experience exactly, Damn but it's annoying!

Incredible. Nobody thought spamming people was a bad idea?

Seriously, nobody said "this is really going to annoy our players". 

Russians invented spam.  It is a cornerstone of their economy.  They think it's how business works.

I got the pop up only once, not sure why they feel the need to advertise an event. I clicked on link and it is basically the scoreboard and that is it. I only hope a programmer did not spend too much time on this nonsense when there is plenty of things they could be working on to better game play and make their customer base happy. Gregor is right, the game is getting stale, might wanna see about that before adding stuff that just annoys the paying customers. 

uhm,  I got this a few times last night..   pointed my mouse at the X in the pop up window... Clicked... it went away..  Drama over..

Join Team Vodka. It masks the problem. :trollface:

Team Vodka created the problem comrade.

uhm,  I got this a few times last night..   pointed my mouse at the X in the pop up window... Clicked... it went away..  Drama over..

A lot of us did that. It rose from the grave again and again.