Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

Did you know? Premium Shop Offers!

12 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Did you know when in the Premium shop if you click on the purchase tab you get many different ways to pay for items?

there is a drop-down menu with all the ways to pay.

d4JObeU.png

I have used this many times successfully.

Be sure you are logged into your account for which you want the item added.

Select your item from the many things offered in the Premium Shop ( all Items are available )

then use the drop-down menu to purchase with the method of choice. I personally use the Subway card ( it is rechargeable ) not to mention you can buy a quick lunch with it lol

To find out what Cards are acceptable for use explore the purchase button drop-down. 

• Cool 1

[KSF]
-Members-
5,295 posts
9,208 battles

I've purchased many a ship using third party gift cards.......

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,442 battles

I don't actually remember that particular drop down menu with the different gift cards. Maybe I haven't paid attention to it or clicked that far, and I've bought a lot of stuff. I sure someone will read this and be glad you posted it. Thanks for the heads up.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I don't actually remember that particular drop down menu with the different gift cards. Maybe I haven't paid attention to it or clicked that far, and I've bought a lot of stuff. I sure someone will read this and be glad you posted it. Thanks for the heads up.

I have added this because so many people don't take the time to even go to premium shop because they don't have a CC,but wish they could take advantage of things for sale. The Gift Cards make a Private transaction worry free. No Personal info required.
  • Cool 1

Members
765 posts
2,849 battles

Most people dont know this, because the list of options used to be 100% visible.  Now you have to scroll.  There was a post 3 days ago where the OP said that Karma Koins could not be used to buy specials.  This was enabled about a month ago now.

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,442 battles

wow...offering more than one payment method...what a novel idea WG started.....

:facepalm:

I......just.....gotta......post.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I guess the name says it all

LR5ocui.gif

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

yeah, be a good guy/girl and buy that discounted stuff, you also have to pay for some crap like credits, flags etc but it's perfectly ok, you need them too :^)

yeah, be a good guy/girl and buy that discounted stuff, you also have to pay for some crap like credits, flags etc but it's perfectly ok, you need them too :^)

I used the first page as a reveal, but this is for all purchases ships coins flags doubloons anything in the premium shop and all offers are available. I just did this to let the people know even some gift cards can be used to make a purchase.

LR5ocui.gif 

Sign in to follow this