You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Slayer_Jesse

Go Team Fire!!!

31 comments in this topic

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers
300 posts
7,762 battles

Good job sweeping week one troops. However! The fight is not over! We must conquer both the poles and end the Water Nation Scourge!

This will be a war they'll never forget!

focagfw.gif

Now, let me sing you the songs of our people! Burn them into your hearts!

Now get out there and incinerate some imbeciles!

2c4a39dcc19bcfc3d773b575fb66307f4923c895

• Cool 1

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,829 posts

Surprised there hasn't been a post today about Round Two is rigged by water for being ahead so far by less than 500 wins... Just like last week.

:trollface:

Will be another 15k+ Wins blowout.

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

Surprised there hasn't been a post today about Round Two is rigged by water for being ahead so far by less than 500 wins... Just like last week.

:trollface:

Will be another 15k+ Wins blowout.

Hopefully the event won't end after their second win.

That said, hopefully WG takes a hard look at the results from week 1.  Having one team dominate for five days straight just isn't competitive...

• Cool 2

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,829 posts

That said, hopefully WG takes a hard look at the results from week 1.  Having one team dominate for five days straight just isn't competitive...

It can't end early.  That would be like saying ops.. sorry.. no one gets the ship.

Even with one team Dominating.. no biggie.. we get an event.  I'll take any event we can get.. Ranked.. Campaigns, Elements.  The more to do the better.

Members
276 posts
498 battles

Unicum Divisioning isn't competitive either, but that's encouraged....:trollface:

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

Is there any running number of players on each side?

Are potatoes and Unicums being counted the same?  Is there some weighting given to allow more potato players to one side to make the numbers more 'competitive'.

Since this is a COUNT type competition, comparative number of team members will be the difference.

Maybe if I purchase the new Italian Premium ship, I'll be allowed to change sides in the middle of a contest.

Alpha Tester
283 posts
18,209 battles

We won Week 1 and started very far behind. So we will do the same again!

Did any one get the five Clash Camouflages? I have not revived them as of yet?

Edit: Just recived five Clash Camouflages!    \0/

Edited by Azanthriel

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

It can't end early.  That would be like saying ops.. sorry.. no one gets the ship.

Even with one team Dominating.. no biggie.. we get an event.  I'll take any event we can get.. Ranked.. Campaigns, Elements.  The more to do the better.

Nope.  Fire will win all three.

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,829 posts

Nope.  Fire will win all three.

Of course.  Teams aren't balanced.  Still all should be happy we are getting these events. Instead of nothing.

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers
300 posts
7,762 battles

We won Week 1 and started very far behind. So we will do the same again!

Did any one get the five Clash Camouflages? I have not revived them as of yet?

Edit: Just recived five Clash Camouflages!    \0/

i just got them a few mins ago.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

Let team water have it for a while. A straight loss is less painful than a comeback loss.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

Would add 'Burn' from The Cure but I'm only on my mobile.

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

bogus event...rigged is rigged. but whatever. not worth the time investment for a camo.

at least for me anyways.

The event started on a Thursday...   This was odd.

Water initially pulled WAAAAAAYYY ahead of fire..  Then, folks started complaining they couldn't join Water - with their clan-mates.

There had to be a balance in the numbers on each side.  People grumbled.

I joined Fire because I didn't care if I won or not.  This was about earning coins.  Fire was way behind anyway.

THEN.. THE WEEKEND HIT.....  On Saturday, Fire pulled out from behind and rockets so far out in front that it boggled the mind.

Surprised everyone.  I have no idea WHY this happened, but I figure a little human nature is involved.  Every potato joined Water to ride into the easy win of some camo and a flag.  (of which I could care less about).   So now...   Water is going to fail every time once the weekend hits.

I figure anyone who joined Fire had the basic maturity to accept loss and go for the benefits of participating.

And...  PARTICIPATING is what pulled Fire ahead.  It's not about Win Rate, not about Max Damage per Game, not about 6 kills in a battle...  It's about consistent participation, even when RNG sucks.

• Cool 2

Members
382 posts
3,471 battles

Question Since we won week one and part of the reward is camos right if you got at least one coin? I got 90 and saw no camos in my account?

Members
7,086 posts

I figure anyone who joined Fire had the basic maturity to accept loss and go for the benefits of participating.

And...  PARTICIPATING is what pulled Fire ahead.  It's not about Win Rate, not about Max Damage per Game, not about 6 kills in a battle...  It's about consistent participation, even when RNG sucks.

Yes, that must be it. Anything to elevate one random group of people over another, right? Especially a random group of people that were essentially handed victory in a pointless event via the direct intervention of the Wargaming staff to cut the opposing team completely down at the knees. Yes, the victory had nothing to do with that. Nope.

God forbid people selected a team at random - noooo, the adults all went fire. 

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,874 battles

Yes, that must be it. Anything to elevate one random group of people over another, right? Especially a random group of people that were essentially handed victory in a pointless event via the direct intervention of the Wargaming staff to cut the opposing team completely down at the knees. Yes, the victory had nothing to do with that. Nope.

God forbid people selected a team at random - noooo, the adults all went fire.

Didn't say anything about age discrimination here...  It was an event..   some hurt feelings going on last Friday...

And these are my opinions of my observations.

And I know a lot of people older than me who wouldn't have joined Fire on Friday.  It is absolutely intolerable to join a losing team.

I must say, however, that while Fire was losing, RNG was really, really good.

[-TLO-]
Members
169 posts
9,583 battles

*obligatory Water post*

Did you know that steam burns are exponentially more powerful than regular boiling water burns? So, essentially, Team Fire's "burning" (week 1 win) just makes us Team Water members stronger (week 2 water win confirm?)

Hopefully. I really hope that this week doesn't go exactly like the last one, with an early water push and then fire just running ahead. From the point of a competition, that's not very fun and engaging, if you ask me.

Members
1,022 posts
13,341 battles

I saw fire was down about 10% and signed up ! Figured more about the coins than winning :)

[X-PN]
Beta Testers
792 posts
13,513 battles

The event started on a Thursday...   This was odd.

Water initially pulled WAAAAAAYYY ahead of fire..  Then, folks started complaining they couldn't join Water - with their clan-mates.

There had to be a balance in the numbers on each side.  People grumbled.

I joined Fire because I didn't care if I won or not.  This was about earning coins.  Fire was way behind anyway.

THEN.. THE WEEKEND HIT.....  On Saturday, Fire pulled out from behind and rockets so far out in front that it boggled the mind.

Surprised everyone.  I have no idea WHY this happened, but I figure a little human nature is involved.  Every potato joined Water to ride into the easy win of some camo and a flag.  (of which I could care less about).   So now...   Water is going to fail every time once the weekend hits.

Here's the thing.... potatoes usually come out to play during weekends. Since team fire pulled ahead over the weekend, then it would be reasonable to assume that team fire is actually a team full of red hot fiery potatoes!!