MajorHavoc

Stupid green box

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

23 posts in this topic

No idea what its for other then making a clunkier interface even worse.  Make it go away please.  

Wat. :amazed:

I know it's 4.20 and all.. but you're seeing Green Boxes?!   Wow..gimmie some of that!

OP what in the name of the seven seas, and davy jones locker are you talking about???????????????????:unsure:

I see a ton of green boxes after a night of tequila induced stupidity.  They usually end up in the grass or on the bathroom floor.

night of tequila

Ooo Tequila there is some memories there :D

I see a ton of green boxes after a night of tequila induced stupidity.  They usually end up in the grass or on the bathroom floor.

Does your aim improve with this ?

Either way it could be fun or frustration . :teethhappy:

Ummmm.... What, exactly, are you talking about. Please elaborate.

Tried reboot, made sure "alternative mouse controls" was not enabled.  Lets say you are launching a drop in map mode.  After spinning the dial to desired drop position, your cursor automatically creates a drag and drop style box, causeing you to have to hit esc in order to not send your planes away from target.  Im surprised more people arent having this issue.  

Tried reboot, made sure "alternative mouse controls" was not enabled.  Lets say you are launching a drop in map mode.  After spinning the dial to desired drop position, your cursor automatically creates a drag and drop style box, causeing you to have to hit esc in order to not send your planes away from target.  Im surprised more people arent having this issue.  

Oh, I remember that. I never use the dials, I just adjust my plane's position relative to the target. The dials are to finicky.

It's normally a lag issue. The game doesn't recognise that you clicked on the icon and believes you want to drag select units. It can be really frustrating at times.

@plane position: it's more of an autodrop issue 

It is unbearable as a cv captain to have this green box after you swing your attack angle. I lost 52 aircraft and looked like a complete noob. This only happened after the last update and WG needs to fix it. I had to use alternate mouse control to fix the problem but now I have to retrain my brain to right click instead of left click when playing. GET rid of the damn drag box that pops after holding the mouse to change attack approach for normal mouse settings please.

I just started getting the green boxes after the last patch as well.

This green box... how do I get rid of it, I had planes set up from three different squadrons to come at a BB from different directions, one green box later and they are all heading for the last corner of the green box and its CHAOS.... ARRRGGGGG!

Posted (edited) · Report post

No idea what its for other then making a clunkier interface even worse.  Make it go away please.  

​Keep your finger up by the (ESC), 1-2-3-4 Button area. Be prepared to  hit liberally. Edited by Strachwitz666

Just an FYI, I enabled the alternate mouse controls thingie/setting last week and I haven't had the green box issue since.