You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SuperNikoPower

0.6.4 Bug Reporting

136 comments in this topic

The_Sparrow    37

I play on Mac and it is crashing after almost every game. It shows a 2 messages and then I have to click "ok" and then the client quits. I get to play the game but it has become VERY annoying. I had a 197k game in my Amagi at T10 and I could take screenshots. I don't like restarting the game all the time, so I hope this gets fixed in the next patch. Please! :hiding:I am going insane. :(

• Cool 1

Gman2900    17

​Same here, they had me run a diagnostic tool which came up with nothing and then had me reset all my network settings.  Just replied to them that the problem still persists.  I've since done a complete delete and reinstall but still with the same results.  Its getting very frustrating.

​Same here, they had me run a diagnostic tool which came up with nothing and then had me reset all my network settings.  Just replied to them that the problem still persists.  I've since done a complete delete and reinstall but still with the same results.  Its getting very frustrating.

I hear ya on that, been there done that as well to no avail. They had me open all kinds of ports, reset modem, ran that diagnostic tool, delete the preferances.xml file, do a total brand new install. Now heres the kicker, my friend and i have the EXACT same ship skins pack for all of our ships (i created it from alot of the famous better skinners out there) i zipped it up so he could dl it and his skinds ALL WORK FINE without a hitch but mine??? YOU GUESSED IT, but the weird thing is the game loads with them running and the battle loads and starts up for about 1-2 mins before i get that camera view freeze right off the bat. I run the game without any mods whatsoever and the game works fine, but as soon as i put my ultra cool realistic ship skins in BAM, GAME CAMERA FREEZES. Now how is it his works fine for him totally and mine dont work at all!!! This all started with the 0.6.4.0 patch because up to that patch i was running several mods totally fine with noooooooooooooooo problems. Hell those ship skins, i've been running them for about 8-10 months without no problems whatsoever, now all of a sudden they work for my friend BUT DON'T for me??? wth, i'm pullin what little bit of my hair out ever since this last patch. Edited by Gman2900

Taylor3006    691

Running WoWS on a Mac with Wineskin, not sure if the problem is with this or the patch but when in combat I lose the ability to aim my torps (the cone thingie). All I get is the normal guns reticle not the torpedo one. Kinda firing my torps blind here. Also noticed since the patch that when using a carrier on the "mini map" view (not the one you use to manual drop) that when you order your torpedo planes to do an auto drop, you get the same icon as you have with your bombers. Not sure icon is the right word but again you don't get the idea of where your torps are headed. Will post this in the Mac forum as well since it may just be a problem with Wine. 

I play on Mac and it is crashing after almost every game. It shows a 2 messages and then I have to click "ok" and then the client quits. I get to play the game but it has become VERY annoying. I had a 197k game in my Amagi at T10 and I could take screenshots. I don't like restarting the game all the time, so I hope this gets fixed in the next patch. Please! :hiding:I am going insane. :(

Same here. Running on a Sierra mac and I get crashes after nearly every battle. I found I get fewer with my Nurnberg than most other ships, but it's close to a 90% crash rate. And it seems to happen for both victories and defeats. If I get sunk during the battle, it doesn't happen as often, though I have had it crash a couple of times when I selected "Exit to port". Relaunch and everything works fine until post battle. Like right about the time the battle report window comes up. Once I relaunch, the messages about the battle show up like normal, and it looks like I'm getting credits/XP for the battle. So it's just the crash and having to relaunch that's such a pain. And this started with the 0.6.4 patch.

Filled out the survey just before the latest update - all was hunky dory, no crashes faultless performance. Loved this game...

End of battle crashes occur in a rate of 1 in every 3 battles since the 0.6.4 update. 

But all battles with my Dunkerque end in a crash.

This keeps me from spending any more cash on this game until this issue is fixed. Just saying...

No mods installed, playing on Mac 27" OS 10.12.4. 

(Apart from that I'm rather irritated that I am apparently registered on the NA server when I recently joined while I'm in Europe ( the Netherlands )

and that there seems to be no way of changing to the EU server without losing my progress and points etc. And that my preferred name was not

used and was replaced with 'Player_xxxxxxx' instead, yuk. Any suggestions on how to fix this would also be appreciated.)

As I said, until this is fixed my bucks stop here ! Still like this game, though... 

Edited by Player_0472365113

TRShrum    2

0.6.4 went live and it is taking me 3-5 minutes to load a match.  It's now fun getting sunk before you even enter a match...

PolkaCola    1

It's been 4 days since this crashing for no reason started happening.

I'm ready to report that IT IS STILL HAPPENING!

I have tried uninstalling Wine completely - uninstalling the game completely - reinstalling Wine - reinstalling the game - turning down the graphics to put less strain on the CPU - gone into battle with out camo and flags and still...

STILL ..... STILL ..... STILL .....

have to reboot after a few minutes (right in the middle of a fight usually) because it STILL F {edited} ING FREEZES! 
Please tell me what I have to do to resolve this issue that was NEVER an issue before?  And, by the looks of things, many others are having it as well.  I am in no way a computer genius, but if multiple people are suffering the same issues, I would THINK - and this is just me - it has to be a problem with the software. 

So, WoWS software people --- what the {edited} do we do? 

Thank you.

• Cool 1

TheFed_1    1

Just incase i missed it. There is another thread on this but not in bug reporting. The CV's have something screwy with the switching from one squad to another. A green expandable box appears and the only way to get rid of it is to click away and then which ever squad you selected to attack loses its lock on the target. Very weird and only since last update. Please check into this .. kinda frustrating. Thanks

Edited by TheFed_1

Archimiedes    2

I found a bug concerning the new premium port. All of my ships that I had prior to getting premium time are now invisible except for some things on them like AA guns and anchors. However, this bug does not affect ships I got after getting premium time. The glitch also doesn't affect any of the ARP ships just fyi. I would upload some pictures showing this but the files are too big. I'm not sure if this is just a mac thing or just a glitch with the update

fumetinha    2

'"when playing a cv and I click on my attack plane and hold down the mouse button and swing the angle of attack my mouse makes a green box that I can not get rid off until I click on another plane. It works normal if I use alternative mouse controls but then I have to retrain my brain to click right  instead of left. This bug has happened when last patch loaded..""......

Exact same problem here;.....

• Cool 1

mudromper    2

Greetings Captains!

Have you noticed any issues in game with the new update? Please let us know here. Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again.

Your corgi enthusiasm has made me somewhat less angry, I have a corgi crossed with a boston terrier.

That being said.....

I'm having the same issues I had with 6.3

not everything loads at the start of a battle, or at times in the middle of a battle(annoying watching your teammates fire at a battleship that's 10km away that has a marker on the map but you cant see or colliding with a teammate because you literally CAN NOT SEE HIM other than a outline of his/her ship type on the minimap)

then theres the sound drop, 90% of the time that spells doom, so better get somewhere safe because in 30-60 seconds your going to be disconnected and sent back to the log in screen

95% of the time you don't find safety, sitting duck, dead when you get logged back in, does not sit well for an aggressive BB push, and then theres the rage from the rest of the team, sorry guys, ask WG about that

First pic is the issues with the invisible ships, note it does it wether its friend or foe

second pic is another crumb ive noticed, it has a bad habit of showing the wrong outline for the ship in the bottom left corner when im spectating after death

sorry for the small pics, it says I have little remaining memory for uploading pics to the forums :/

Ive barely played since 6.3. I love this game, but cant handle the frustration of these issues

WOWSbug22.jpg

WOWSmaploadbug2.jpg

tkrap    0

My Gneisenau BB secondary guns do not move. I manually targeted the enemy ship. Got close and the guns never moved.

Vartazian    19

Issue with Cyclones not working properly.

- Cyclones warning pops up.

- Cyclone warning Timer does not move from 5:20

- When cyclone starts, Cone and Draw distance on map are not shortened. 

- Timer during Cyclone stuck at 5:20

- Timer during Cyclone clearing stuck at 5:20

FFG41    0

The minimap keeps getting reset at every battle. Before I set the zoom and its always at the same zoom setting as I left it from the previous battle.

------ More of a complaint in general: Games are ended on predictions instead of points or time running out. Many times games end with my torps almost hitting or an AP salvo coming to a close broadside and the game ends and I am out XP and credits?--------

rikaroo    0

For those with sticking/command and keyboard problems:

Hopefully this will help.

I too had a similar problem (went to repair and got the run prompt among others) and I fixed it myself.

I removed then reloaded my keyboard and things went better.  (PC only i guess)  Try it out- it worked for me!

Edited by rikaroo

nSidious    0

The Saipan is not loosing a plane from the fighter squad when strafing out of fighter lock. This causes an extreme imbalance in the fighter duels because the Saipan can infinitely lock and strafe other planes without loosing any himself. This CV is already so OP compared to other CVs of the same tier. Please fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!!

drock12    3

I've got an issue with the T-22 German Destroyer. It's the FPV. The issue is like the Kaiser that had to be fixed with this patch. After game starts, the view goes to the rear of the ship instead of starting out in the front. And it never recovers. 

nubswon    5

SHIP GRAPHICS ARE NOW CLOSE TO CARTOONISH! ABSOULUTLY HORRIBLE! HERE WE GO WITH NOT PUTTING MONEY BACK INTO KEEPING THE GAME AT A HIGH STANDARD!

​WITH ALL THE BUGS IN THIS RELEASE, SEEMS LIKE A NEW GROUP OF CHEAPER PROGRAMERS ARE NOW ON BOARD!

​WITH NO GRAPHICS UPGRADE IN THE NEXT UPDATE COUNT ME GONE! IDIOTS

I found a graphic error.

I got a supercrate and alt tabbed, when I returned it was frozen mid-air and.. Well, while I could open it, it was stuck in quite a humorous position. Take a look.

thingy.jpg

NolaMike    23

I had not had any game crashes until yesterday. Got the program not working popup. Only way out was task manager. By the time I got back in, was sunk.

NolaMike    23

Annoying thing that has only started happening the last two days is pauses in the program during a battle. The screen freezes, sometimes very briefly, sometimes for 4-5 secs. Have checked and don't see any new tasks in the task manager.

NolaMike    23

Annoying thing that has only started happening the last two days is pauses in the program during a battle. The screen freezes, sometimes very briefly, sometimes for 4-5 secs. Have checked and don't see any new tasks in the task manager.

How do you delete your own post? Realized this was a duplicate, but can't see how to delete it.

Edited by NolaMike

Still having the problem with the game crashing at the end of some battles. I've tried the Settings-> Repair and it didn't fix it. Any other ideas? It's been happening since 6.4 and is quite annoying.

fourteenfour    82

Why am I being charged for Premium Time with this near constant CRASH TO DESKTOP bug that many have reported?  This is like amateur hour.  This crapneeds to be fixed and you need to stop charging against Premium Time especially when you see so many reports. At least an honest company would. Then again, after being told to sell my Texas to buy one with Stars and Stripes camo as it would be the only way I could have it I remembered the second reason I refused to spend another dollar on this tripe

Application C:/Games/World_of_Warships/worldofwarships.exe crashed 04.30.2017 at 20:30:05

The BigWorld Client has encountered an unhandled exception and must close (EXCEPTION : 0x80000100 @ 0x7B42C099) ()

System info:
    OS Name:
    OS Version: 0.0
    OS Architecture:

Memory info:
    Virtual memory: 64Kb/4192191Kb (1%)
    Working set (process physical memory): 1512620Kb/4192191Kb (36%)
    Commit charge (working set + process page file usage): 3021940Kb/4192191Kb (72%)
    Global physical memory: 5262664Kb/8388608Kb (62%)
    Global commitable memory (physical + pagefile): 6301768Kb/10485760Kb (61%)

Edited by fourteenfour