NikoPower

0.6.4 Bug Reporting

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

136 posts in this topic

Clicked on the launcher and got the download and game update. But after it was complete I had two instances running - previously if you tried to start up a 2nd instance, you'd get a message dialog saying that WoWS was already running.  I closed both, restarted and just had the one instance. Took a screen shot to prove it (and will upload if required).

1. Keyboard commands, that used to work and were broken in last update, are still broken. Page Up and Page Down for Zoom do not work any more, even though they are still in the control set. Rebinding to other keys also does not work.
  2. It seems that adjusting the game window is very likely to make the game freeze.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 22.30.03.png

Having an issue where randomly in a match the view freezes but everything is still moving in the game.  Your ship sails off into the distance, you can still control the rudder and speed and fire your guns however the view will not move so you can't aim.  Once back in port none of the ships show up when you select a ship.  Have restarted several times and it fixes it for a few minutes and then it happens again.  Completely unplayable in this state.

Just happened again!!! And something to note, i ran the settings-support-verify game files thing before i wen't into the last match thinking this "mite" help? But "it obviously" didn't. Still seeing the occasional ship "with no name nor type above the ship" as well. Looks like i'm done with this until they do something about it, which i'm sure they'll get right on it, YEA RIGHT!!!

Having the same issues.  I just started seeing ships with no name or type on them and when this happens you can't target them with planes in CV mode I noticed.

Although I didn't experience in the public test, am having strangeness w zoom using the mouse scroll wheel. It zooms erratically with a jarring effect, e.g. no zoom and then full zoom. Or vice versa.

Page up and Page down still are not being read as valid keys

i cant see my full screen. cuts a lot of stuff off and i cant resize the screen. i cant see my guns reloading cant see all the mini map cant see the play prompt. if this isnt fixed it is completely unplayable

After the update my game runs fine but when I log in I don't connect to the NA server. None of the interface buttons work and I have to force quit out of it. Was having  this trouble with the clan and inventory features not loading before the update and now this.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, updated windows, updated drivers. Running Windows 8.1 on an intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40 GHz

WOWSNA1.JPG

It's only happened in a one match but I'd prefer not to try playing a match again because of the issue.

Got into a match (T6-T8 if that matters), was able to play for a few minutes before it crashed. Started up game again, got back into the game, got to play for about 30-45 seconds before I crashed again. Repeated this process about three times before the match ended.

WNG...you guys really screwed the pooch on this one...oh well...guess it is back to War Thunder.

Having an issue where randomly in a match the view freezes but everything is still moving in the game.  Your ship sails off into the distance, you can still control the rudder and speed and fire your guns however the view will not move so you can't aim.  Once back in port none of the ships show up when you select a ship.  Have restarted several times and it fixes it for a few minutes and then it happens again.  Completely unplayable in this state.

Ran a match today already and game still doing the same thing. I defragged the HD, ran the verify game integrity from the settings on the laucher, then also ran the Wargaming check tool and nothing helped. Submitted a ticket as it seems this is an issue with quite a few of us now not a random thing.

EDIT: Just did a total brand new install, was all excited and all as i played a battle and everything wen't fine that is before i realized it was co-op. Ran a standard battle right after that and POOF same song-same dance-SAME PROBLEM as previously exclaimed by quite a few of us. So i can safely say that a brand new fresh install DID NOT help.

Edited by Gman2900

This is happening every other game, it's totally unplayable.

Greetings Captains!

Have you noticed any issues in game with the new update? Please let us know here. Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again. 

after battle looking at team score panels enemy team names are missing?

I'm having a weird issue with secondary's. I'll be in smoke, completely undetected by any means and I get wasted by secondary's. happened for the first time last night. It was so odd even the guy that killed me was like "how the hell did that happen". Since then I've had the same secondary's ignoring smoke issue several times this morning. 

Mine won't even load. Wows entry point not found. Specifically it says:

The procedure entry point K32GetProcessMemoryInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Guess I will be playing something else...

I am having this exact same issue!  I can not even get into the game and like you....will play something else.

Yet another update FAIL! :angry:

It's only happened in a one match but I'd prefer not to try playing a match again because of the issue.

Got into a match (T6-T8 if that matters), was able to play for a few minutes before it crashed. Started up game again, got back into the game, got to play for about 30-45 seconds before I crashed again. Repeated this process about three times before the match ended.

I'm getting the same thing.  Even tried to re-install the game.  This is getting really annoying. 

Since 0.6.3 I've had an issue with loss of all keyboard & mouse inputs. Perhaps 1 in 3 games average. game keeps rolling, but for 5-20 seconds the game will not take k/m commands and only alt-tab or alt-esc and back will recover it perhaps 90% of the time but those 5-20 seconds can be decisive. Can happen more than once per game.

Windows 10 Home.

Intel I6700 @ 3.4ghz

16gb memory.

2gb graphics on an Invidia 700 series card. 

Well above minimum recce. specs.

Since this afternoon, I have had this problem where my game client crashes when showing the battle result. So I have to restart client every single game. very annoying

the games does not stay connected so i cannot tell you

other than that its fine

In terms of the Macintosh OS, version 0.6.4 WOWS seems stable.  Mac based shipped are the last to be spawned (nothing new) and the torpedo problem that I reported still exists.  DDs lose helm control when firing torpedoes and shifting to and from the main map to regain control is only good for one salvo launchers.  Even when firing cannon, the momentary loss of the helm is enough for a torpedo salvo to sneak through if the the period runs more than 4-5 seconds-----Astrosaint

when playing a cv and I click on my attack plane and hold down the mouse button and swing the angle of attack my mouse makes a green box that I can not get rid off until I click on another plane. It works normal if I use alternative mouse controls but then I have to retrain my brain to click right  instead of left. This bug has happened when last patch loaded..

I have no sound associated with my own ships guns firing since patch.  All other sounds and controls seem normal, but my guns are silent (they work, just...silent).

Two MAJOR issues.

Every time I'm in port, the pop up for elements is there. Every. god. damn. time.

Sometimes, if I quit a game, I get multiples of them. It doesn't care if I wait 9 minutes for it to expire. It doesn't care if I'm already signed up.

Every. god. damned. trip. to port.

Every... 

[edited]that thing in particular.

Also, invisible torps. If you are in smoke when incoming torps are fired - you don't see them.