SuperNikoPower

0.6.4 Bug Reporting

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

136 posts in this topic

Greetings Captains!

Have you noticed any issues in game with the new update? Please let us know here. Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again. 

Hi

the volume seems to low in game and in port I have games volume set at maximum and also have to set my PC volume control to full level as well, it was loader when we had patch 6.3 but now 6.4 the volume seems to have dropped.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ive seen people reporting you don't get Credit for the Fire/water event with the French ships. 

Credit to  renegadestatuz for posting it in general this morning..     Tossed it here to just pass on the word more.

Edited by Spyde

On game start Im stuck at the port loading screen spinning the WoWs wheel with no 3d ship. I selected a different ship and still the same. Exited the game and restarted. Same. Note: had to use windows task manager to exit WoWs

If it matters the first two where ARP ships

selected USS Texas, wouldn't display, task manager to exit, restart, stuck in port with no 3d ship loading and the WoWs symbol spin

Edited by Brygun

My program locks up and none of the controls work.  This happens almost every game.  I have all different types of programs from windows start popping up for no reason.  Your 6.4 is a real stinker so far and the amount of testing done by wow was not nearly enough.  When you get things straightened out, let me know and I will come back.

Same here, no control of ship in game and getting fined for damage!!!

Been trying to play all day....constant random programs popping up and freezing getting me sunk!!!

Edited by OBman11

Hello - since updating to 6.4, my game client constantly crashes. I can't get passed the connect screen.

Mine won't even load. Wows entry point not found. Specifically it says:

The procedure entry point K32GetProcessMemoryInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Guess I will be playing something else...

Friend of mine is trying to download the game again after uninstalling it. he gets the launcher to open, and he gets a critical error almost instantly about being unable to update the launcher file.

Mode: Co-Op

Battle Type: Standard

Map: Islands/Polar

Ship: Hermelin/Orlan

Unmodded/Vanilla

After loading, I hit start battle (still had 30s before match actually starts) and noticed that it said VIII textField 0/100.  Could not hear engine spooling up and rudder shift.  Crosshair was missing and DCP was missing and it says 0381:0381 at top.  Match started, I could not hear guns loading or hear myself being hit, I could not chat but I could still use the F-keys.  Zooming in and crosshair was still missing.  After match ended, screen went black and I had to use task manager to shut WoWs down.

So far this is repeatable, as I just did another match in Hermelin and got almost the exact same thing; the difference being this match was on Polar and it said 0000:0000 up top.

EDIT: Confirmed repeatable.  Loading into a match right now and have the same exact issues.

EDIT2: Getting the same thing with Orlan.

EDIT3: All other T1's (Erie, Hashidate, Black Swan, Bougainville) and are working properly.

Edited by Volron

Client crashes at the end of battle, post update... either co-op or random. I play on a mac. This is a new trick. Any recommendations for settings?

The procedure entry point K32GetProcessMemoryInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Currently running Windows Vista. I read in the update notes that support for XP and Vista had discontinued. Does this actually mean that the game 'WONT RUN' on the new update?

After using shift to zoom in all controls freeze and the sound disappears.

sometimes programs on the task bar start up. Happened every game so far today.

Mike

When you guys put paddings between the player names and the ship, can you guys check if the padding is right on the ship names? Ship names is not displaying correctly after the new padding. The new port can only display tier1 ship for some reason, fix it please

My game client crashed 20 min ago. Virtual memory 100% Full !! Had to restart the game.

My program locks up and none of the controls work.  This happens almost every game.  I have all different types of programs from windows start popping up for no reason.  Your 6.4 is a real stinker so far and the amount of testing done by wow was not nearly enough.  When you get things straightened out, let me know and I will come back.

Same problem here, game constantly locking up and freezing at random points while playing. I can hear the sounds, i can see the other ships moving around but i'm completely froze up myself. Control-alt-delete outta game and try to load back in and sometimes it works prematurely but most often it does the same thing pretty much as soon as i load back in. Game completely unplayable in this state. Another strange bug is a few of the ships do not show their names or ship types above them??? Edited by Gman2900

The procedure entry point K32GetProcessMemoryInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. nice job on the up date....not 

Had an issue with a match, HUD going out in mid game....In my KAWATAKE and 8 minutes into the my 3rd match, switching from ship view to torpedo view, the HUD, Mini Map, and other Information went dark. The only thing informational was my torpedo sights. Sighted my torpedoes towards the back of my ship, and everything informational started to flicker on and off, but never recovered fully. 

They still have not resolved the issue of no zoom in or out with the page up/down keys since game update 6.3.  is very annoying to be stuck in a gun view or in a free look view and try to play effectively. 

I downloaded a 1.5gb update, then a 1.3gb update, then a 8.9gb update and again another 6.7gb update. What could be the problem causing that?

I wanted to play the game as soon as I got back from college at around 2PM, it's 20:19 and it's still downloading the 6.7gb update.

It happened with the last 4 updates and since then I have to re-install the game over again.

Same problem here, game constantly locking up and freezing at random points while playing. I can hear the sounds, i can see the other ships moving around but i'm completely froze up myself. Control-alt-delete outta game and try to load back in and sometimes it works prematurely but most often it does the same thing pretty much as soon as i load back in. Game completely unplayable in this state. Another strange bug is a few of the ships do not show their names or ship types above them???

Just happened again!!! And something to note, i ran the settings-support-verify game files thing before i wen't into the last match thinking this "mite" help? But "it obviously" didn't. Still seeing the occasional ship "with no name nor type above the ship" as well. Looks like i'm done with this until they do something about it, which i'm sure they'll get right on it, YEA RIGHT!!!

My ships aren't being displayed in the port "DryDock" when the camo is applied or already applied (The ships are invisible). Oh and the game constantly crashes. Please fix.

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX

4 out of 5 battles so far have crashed after the battle when returning to port (both by selecting return to port and by winning the match). I think it an issue with the mac launcher.