Raven114

Drydock

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

12 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say Dry dock and the enhancements on the tier 10 ships spectacular. Thank You for a great Historical Game. A little too Arcade but still a great game. Hope you go full HD someday, I spent an Hour just looking at my collection in Dry Dock. Well done Looking forward to the Future. Thanks. :honoring:

More stuff planned, but the Dry Dock/Naval Base is an awesome port.

Love the Dry Dock. Only wish I need to fulfill is a target range in port,to practice my aim and range finding skills.

LR5ocui.gif

I'm just poking the bear at this point but the new port is either broken or Yamato is too fat. She clips the scaffolding on both sides.

gxTwcm3.jpg8tl3bIF.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm just poking the bear at this point but the new port is either broken or Yamato is too fat. She clips the scaffolding on both sides.

gxTwcm3.jpg8tl3bIF.jpg

someone noticed besides me; I thought is was my computer settings thinking my aspect or in game resolution was off. I guess not. Time to do a support ticket

Regards 

Drill_U

PS: I see no people working in the new dry dock. I see a train going back and forth but no engineer.   I see welding sparks but no people welding. This must be a top secert dry dock; robotics: The Union bosses will be in contact with WOW's art department.

Edited by Drill_U

Dry dock is a gorgeous port. Spent a good while last night taking pictures of ships and using the surrounding vehicles and buildings to get a good idea of size differences. 

Hopefully Goldpile's daytime mod for the dry dock becomes a thing. I love the addition too though. Great patch!

It's a great port, the only problem is that when I have camo on my ships, they turn invisible in port, (guess this gives a meaning to the phrase 'stealth ship'), as well as my game crashing after a few rounds.

someone noticed besides me; I thought is was my computer settings thinking my aspect or in game resolution was off. I guess not. Time to do a support ticket

Regards 

Drill_U

PS: I see no people working in the new dry dock. I see a train going back and forth but no engineer.   I see welding sparks but no people welding. This must be a top secert dry dock; robotics: The Union bosses will be in contact with WOW's art department.

Regards 

Drill_U

Same reason why you see no crew on your ships, it would take up more memory and increase the load on your computer's hard-drive. It also has to do with the fact that the game focuses more on the ships than on the men/women who maintain/operate them.

Regards 

Drill_U

you should see the G.Kurfurst, Izumo and cvs are a little to fat for the dry dock :teethhappy: Edited by Highgrix

Drydock port is neat and all, but it is too dark.  I'd prefer a daytime drydock.

Drydock port is neat and all, but it is too dark.  I'd prefer a daytime drydock.

it is dark; but because it is dark the ARP ships look especially sick, the deeper colors most of all