CrymsonKyng

Clash of the Elements Gift Shop

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

I think you oughta have some cheapo depot signal flags in the Clash of the Elements Gift Shop.  We're sure to have some left over coins after buying our goodies.  The cheapest thang in there is 75 coins.  What if we wind up with a spare 70 coins?  I'd hate to see them just evaporate. :facepalm:

Or just have whatever coins you have in the end be transferred into doubloons. I'd be cool with that.

I think you oughta have some cheapo depot signal flags in the Clash of the Elements Gift Shop.  We're sure to have some left over coins after buying our goodies.  The cheapest thang in there is 75 coins.  What if we wind up with a spare 70 coins?  I'd hate to see them just evaporate. :facepalm:

Make sure you get 75 coins then; simple. :honoring:

I would love some Doubloon packs besides the 2,000 Doubloon one, maybe gave some with less Doubloons and less coins needed.

Make sure you get 75 coins then; simple. :honoring:

I don't think you understood my point.  I'm referring to left over coins after spending the bulk.

I don't think you understood my point.  I'm referring to left over coins after spending the bulk.

I don't think you got mine; know what you want to buy, when you have enough coin then stop. No extra, no left over coins. :)

Leftover coins will end up the same as the leftover pearls . :)

I wasn't around for the Pearl Event, I am assuming that they just disappeared after the event was over?