NikoPower

Update 0.6.4 Downtime and Update Notes

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

83 posts in this topic

While I agree with having 16 gb for a decent system, the game never seems to use more than 4gb. This game is so poorly optimized its not even funny. Its almost as if it was coded in 1990.

fully agree -   a few (of the way too many) upgrades ago the game became sluggish.. So often it happens that the game becomes completely unresponsive - none of the controls work (zoom in/out, power up/down, turn, fire etc). so you are a sitting [edited](even more so in a BB) and you cannot do anything back.

now --- I mentioned this several times and have they done anything about it......?  (dont answer that; its too easy!)

this game is rubbish; but then again its free...

fully agree -   a few (of the way too many) upgrades ago the game became sluggish.. So often it happens that the game becomes completely unresponsive - none of the controls work (zoom in/out, power up/down, turn, fire etc). so you are a sitting [edited](even more so in a BB) and you cannot do anything back.

now --- I mentioned this several times and have they done anything about it......?  (dont answer that; its too easy!)

this game is rubbish; but then again its free...

If you feel that way get off the Forum and go away. Thank You.:facepalm:

If you feel that way get off the Forum and go away. Thank You.:facepalm:

no its the only 'funny' thing about this game; hahahahahaha :D

did I already say this? this game is crap; utter crap 

Get a better computer then  to replace your potato. I have never had the problems you talk about. 

Does anyone know when Season 7 of Ranked Battles are suppose to start????  The only thing on WG websites talks about season 7 starts in May but here we are almost to the middle of May with no news, no hints, not even a whiff of anything.  I get this is nothing new and WG MO but still a little bit of information would be nice. 

Get a better computer then  to replace your potato. I have never had the problems you talk about. 

typical tester reply; they never find the bugs