NikoPower

Update 0.6.4 Downtime and Update Notes

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

83 posts in this topic

2mm more armor on high tier german ca deck and ends....uh why? Hipper / Eugen need more dps from their main guns, aside from that I don't think any of them needed a change....high tier ijn torps still meh, how about making their conceal on par with usn torps?

only major diff between Bis and Tirp now is hydro for torps. I think that's a reasonable trade aside from the fact I still don't think any bb period should have hydro/radar but bb's get everything and they won't change their minds on that. Ok I've probably complained enough now.

Bismarck made Tirpitz irrelevant because of its hydro and secondaries. This now makes it a viable choice between the two.

Are Bismarck secondaries a bit OP for T8? Yeah. But WG obviously doesn't want to change them, so buffing the Tirpitz is the next best option. I can take mine out of the fjord it's been hiding in now! 

I don't think the problem is the secondaries themselves, I think the problem is the manual secondaries skill is too good.

Bismark has hydro and better aa tirpitz has torps worse aa and no hydro the secondary buff will make her more viable again 

Agreed. Its a BB with torps, now you buff its secondaries, whats next smoke????

No, it doesn't need smoke that's absolutely absurd..... however it could use radar, yanno and a speed buff  :trollface:   lol

Question, with the New Orleans buff, will it filter through with commander perks and such? I have my detection range down to 9.8, so will this potentially go down even further? Thanks!

That Tirpitz buff is too OP, the Tirpitz should NOT have 7 km secondaries since the ship already has torpedoes.

You just recently got the Bismarck and you wanna whine about the Tirpitz now ? The Tirpitz is constantly up-tiered and going against the likes of Yamato , FDG , and the GK , all capable of 10.6 km range on secondaries with the right build on them , the torps are way too situational under those circumstances . Besides how do you explain away the difference in range between identical guns mounted on sister ships , cheap Chinese ammo on the Tirpitz ? :)

That Tirpitz buff is too OP, the Tirpitz should NOT have 7 km secondaries since the ship already has torpedoes.

You forget the Scharnhorst currently has/had secondary range than the Tirpitz? Fully specced you get ~7.6km range and it has the same torpedoes as the Tirpitz (ok Triple launchers vs Quad).

Maybe I missed it. Did they fix the bug with BB secondaries that was discovered on PTS?

All I want to know is, does Dasha have a man? :)

Edited by Sanguedolc3

WarGaming's motto is "We will give battleship captains whatever they whine for."

:honoring:

k nao gib lowered citadel on Iowa also 18" guns on it BECUZ hiztoricul accuracey

All I want to know is, does Dasha have a man? :)

Pretty sure she's married, don't be creepy.

Any estimate/information on the Duca D'Aosta release?

Friday.

Pretty sure she's married, don't be creepy.

Oh i am creeping lol!

Friday.

Oh yeah! I hope it comes with a nice big Italian flag. (Family guy, Que cosa?)

I see they forgot there US battleships in the Game. Might as well take the guns off We can just float around and get sunk !

2mm more armor on high tier german ca deck and ends....uh why? Hipper / Eugen need more dps from their main guns, aside from that I don't think any of them needed a change....high tier ijn torps still meh, how about making their conceal on par with usn torps?

only major diff between Bis and Tirp now is hydro for torps. I think that's a reasonable trade aside from the fact I still don't think any bb period should have hydro/radar but bb's get everything and they won't change their minds on that. Ok I've probably complained enough now.

That 2mm armor makes an enormous difference for the tier 8s... Means that 15inch guns no longer overmatch the bow, means your bow bounces bismarks/tirpitz guns instead of getting lol-penned and taking a citadel hit. Also, going from 25mm to 27mm helps a whole lot with HE shells (If they're not IFHE) It's one of those major thresholds that give you far more than it looks like on paper.

Any estimate/information on the Duca D'Aosta release?

Friday

Maybe I missed it. Did they fix the bug with BB secondaries that was discovered on PTS?

They say they fixed it.

I see they forgot there US battleships in the Game. Might as well take the guns off We can just float around and get sunk !

...... whats wrong with them?

why the hell can't they just get her to speak English instead of using a voiceover?? And im curious as to why it takes 3 friggin hours to update a game...how slow are your computers???

Edited by Kiss_The_Donkey_BDS

With the constant CPU/GPU balancing issues this game faces....WHY is this not addressed in almost every update???  Eye candy and useless ships are great, but it would be nice to have a more solid and usable game. Not everyone runs this game on a $100 laptop.

why the hell can't they just get her to speak English instead of using a voiceover?? And im curious as to why it takes 3 friggin hours to update a game...how slow are your computers???

3 hours to update software the size of Warships is fast. Remember, there is time in a software update that has nothing to do updating the program. You have testing and paperwork involved.

With the constant CPU/GPU balancing issues this game faces....WHY is this not addressed in almost every update???  Eye candy and useless ships are great, but it would be nice to have a more solid and usable game. Not everyone runs this game on a $100 laptop.

Huh, Never had an issue in WOWS with it not being stable, or fast on top of the line hardware, or even not so top of the line.

Has anyone noticed the volume is lower both in the port area and in game.

I have the games volume on full and I have to put my PC full up all way too.

It now just seems to low with this new patch, 6.3 was fine but now can barely hear anything unless you have the volume at 100%.

regards