• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

231 posts in this topic

Just ignore him. He only wants to play with you.

Rule #1 of the internet: Dont feed the Trolls. 

Im bad at feeding trolls, and here is where i draw the line on this one.

Uploading the replay wont make a difference. I presented all the evidence. Plus you havent been constructive in this discussion at all. Why bother. No one can reason with the unreasonable.

You didn't present all the evidence. You presented what you want seen. Screen grabbing, cropping, imguring, and posting those screen shots was actually way more work than you uploading the replay.

We can always just wait for Gilhop to upload it when he wakes up if you're that afraid to upload it yourself.

You didn't present all the evidence. You presented what you want seen. Screen grabbing, cropping, imguring, and posting those screen shots was actually way more work than you uploading the replay.

We can always just wait for Gilhop to upload it when he wakes up if you're that afraid to upload it yourself.

I did. im not afraid, but your UNREASONABLE. If he wants to upload it go ahead. i dont care. It wont change anything. 

Edited by Gen_Jack_Oneil

Rule #1 of the internet: Dont feed the Trolls. 

Im bad at feeding trolls, and here is where i draw the line on this one.

How convenient that you draw the line right in front of submitting the evidence to back up your story. Have you never heard of cherry picking? It's what you're doing right now.

Who said they're mutually exclusive?

As for "excellence" being a mentality, or the result of some natural inclination, well, it's true in some cases and not true in others. There is no universal rule here as far as I know.

You did: 

View PostaAkula, on 17 April 2017 - 11:41 PM, said:

Yes

I doubt anyone here believes that. If you did you wouldn't be so invested in your performance in a game. You would derive your self-worth from those other areas of life where you're successful. You also wouldn't be so unbelievably bitter and hateful that you insult anyone in range whenever you feel a negative emotion.

How convenient that you draw the line right in front of submitting the evidence to back up your story.

You ignore all the evidence presented. and demand more that doesnt exist. wow. 

You did:

Um, no. That doesn't mean I think they're mutually exclusive. That means I think aAkula specifically isn't successful in life.

You ignore all the evidence presented. and demand more that doesnt exist. wow. 

You said that you had the replay, you showed screen shots from the replay that you went back and took, but now the replay doesn't exist? That's called cherry picking. Oh, and lying.

Um, no. That doesn't mean I think they're mutually exclusive. That means I think aAkula specifically isn't successful in life.

Sounds more like you are implying that anyone that cares about their in game performance does not have other things to feel successful about. 

You said that you had the replay, you showed screen shots from the replay that you went back and took, but now the replay doesn't exist? That's called cherry picking. Oh, and lying.

Talk about lying, put words in my mouth eh? i never said i had the replay. and because i cant be bothered to upload it, it now doesnt exist? What? Are you high?

Sounds more like you are implying that anyone that cares about their in game performance does not have other things to feel successful about. 

Only in his case, since he's so bitter and hateful. I don't think they're mutually exclusive at all. I really don't.

Talk about lying, put words in my mouth eh? i never said i had the replay. and because i cant be bothered to upload it, it now doesnt exist? What? Are you high?

He's only trolling you. >.<

Only in his case, since he's so bitter and hateful. I don't think they're mutually exclusive at all. I really don't.

I'm not bitter nor hateful. 

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said further evidence doesn't exist. The fact that the battle was recorded directly contradicts that. I could be high, drunk, and overtired and this would still be a [edited]cakewalk. You could have posted the replay by now thirty times over. You've put a monumental amount of effort into not putting it up. What are you hiding?

He's only trolling you. >.<

How the hell am I trolling? He wants to cherry pick his data, and when called out for it, he tries to pretend that the rest of the data doesn't exist. Uploading the replay would definitively prove who was right: him or Chosen.

it would be ok if you omitted that part where i commented your answering for another person while not being asked, but you omitted the key part where i explained that i had referred to his own statement how he played unranked. so, please, don't tell me anything about "intellectual honesty"

your posts are a pure sophistry btw, you don't even bother to actually argue

Amen.

How the hell am I trolling? He wants to cherry pick his data. 

Even if i uploaded it, you will only find what you want, nothing more. Nothing more of value can be gained by it.

You have nothing Constructive to contribute it seems. I hereby ask you sir to leave this conversation, Please. Edited by Gen_Jack_Oneil

You have nothing Constructive to contribute it seems. I hereby ask you sir to leave this conversation, Please.

How is holding you accountable non-constructive? I mean if you had posted that replay to start with 9/10ths off this dumb thread would have been unnecessary.

How the hell am I trolling? He wants to cherry pick his data, and when called out for it, he tries to pretend that the rest of the data doesn't exist. Uploading the replay would definitively prove who was right: him or Chosen.

The replay would show that I've been right all along. That's why it's not uploaded 

And then all these people that jumped down my case wouldn't have a leg to stand on. We can't have justice or reason. Just pitch forks.

You have nothing Constructive to contribute it seems. I hereby ask you sir to leave this conversation, Please.

I pray to god that when I get home from work I have replays enabled. I'll upload it my damn self. 

Edited by DaChosen1FoSho

I pray to god that when I get home from work I have replays enabled. I'll upload it my damn self. 

Oh you do for wows XVM. Replays are necessary for it to work.