You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Orrin

Let's do this Water!

40 comments in this topic

Members
836 posts
5,480 battles

FELLOW TEAM WATER MEMEBERS!!!

As I write this post, Team Fire is leading in every single mission. Today, we change that! I am getting on, right now, and I will play my heart out! We are TEAM WATER!!! We can do this! WHOSE WITH ME!!!

:izmena:

• Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
1,137 posts
9,687 battles

Well, they are leading in dmg by 1 billion points, I can see us catching up to that with less people.

• Cool 2

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Once I get off work, I'll be sure to help boost team fire's numbers.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,964 battles

Remember to division with other people from your faction or your efforts on WR will be diluted to the point of almost not mattering. Why? Because if there are 6 fire and 6 water on your side, your win gives the other team just as many points as yours. If you division, you skew the water/fire ratio significantly so your blue win actually generates more blue points than red (on average, always on average with these things).

• Cool 1

Members
5,450 posts
21,041 battles

Better call the fire department because this Fire Storm is out of control. 

TeamFire>TeamWetSocks

• Cool 3

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

I was going to join team water but i didnt have a choice... :/

Members
800 posts
7,359 battles

Enemy BBS won't let me. I mean, 3 of my cruisers deleted in a row. I guess that's all from me for today.

Good luck out there.

Edited by ShiroDNL

[KMS]
Members
242 posts

I read somewhere here on the forums there are more then 3,000 more people on Fire then Water... if that's true, you can kiss this week and the remaining 2 weeks good-bye for water.

Members
836 posts
5,480 battles

Enemy BBS won't let me. I mean, 3 of my cruisers deleted in a row. I guess that's all from me for today.

Good luck out there.

:honoring: Cruisers is a tough life man. You to.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,318 battles

I want you to know that I contributed HEAVILY to the water team's napping total over the weekend.

(Jeez, what do ya want from a guy?)

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

12000 wins to catch up

12000 ships sunk to catch up

1,000,000,000 damage to catch up

2,000,000 awards to catch up

20,000,000 base XP to catch up

I'm losing hope that we have a chance in this event. I wish I had time to play more, but I have finance reports due tomorrow.

Go #TeamWater :unsure:

Edited by Sharkbait_416

Members
836 posts
5,480 battles

I read somewhere here on the forums there are more then 3,000 more people on Fire then Water... if that's true, you can kiss this week and the remaining 2 weeks good-bye for water.

Did numbers stop the 300? NO! Did numbers stop the Germans! ok yes...  :P

Members
858 posts
1,811 battles

Supposedly that is not true.  The numbers are supposed to be (roughly) equal.  I don't know if all the unicums waited a few days then all jumped on together or what.

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Supposedly that is not true.  The numbers are supposed to be (roughly) equal.  I don't know if all the unicums waited a few days then all jumped on together or what.

I'm pretty sure the unicum clans and players joined team fire and then killed it over the weekend.

Members
836 posts
5,480 battles

Not sure, all I know is Water was ahead, and now Fire, also this "week" ends thursday, so we got time to catch up. :)

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Well I'm sitting at 140 personally plus ten from the team - and after a fair amount of game play as Mister Joe Average, self-proclaimed of course... So even four weeks of this level would get me close but not close enough. And since we aren't playing horseshoes, hand grenades or nuclear weapons, I guess I'll be gift shopping at the close of the event.

I'm sure to see many of you strolling through the wonder aisles of said gift shop too. Carry on.