Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

I am a god.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

76 posts in this topic

Delusions of Godhood are all the rage in the US, is it any wonder people want to emulate our anointed leadership? 

Some can't stop winning and others can't stop whining about it.

6xxb9x.png

100K+ dmg eventually. Though Only 663 XP.

Not bad for 15 hp XD

"im a God" he says with those stats of yours that our boi HazeGray keeps hitting you up with

Ahahaha. 100K damage? Didn't you mean 10K? But surviving with 15hp is pretty cool, I did that once with 5hp on my Mahan.

If every person posted a 100k game, the front page of this forum would be naught but a flood of threads like this.

indeed

dgd4Ndr.jpg

DIXHy9v.jpg

CQS0ADx.jpg

XPtwgEI.jpg

F2ADzrn.jpg

Edited by pmgaudio

It's pleasing to know that this "God" of WoWS has a 45% WR and a 635 WTR average.

Hey...

Nobody said God was necessarily good at the game, he has a lot of crapto do...

Hey...

Nobody said God was necessarily good at the game, he has a lot of crapto do...

Could he at least tell RNGesus to throw me bone? Been getting some really bad rng rolls lately :D

The man had a good game and wanted to share.  I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about.

The man had a good game and wanted to share.  I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about.

The title to his thread is one reason.

He's also an absolutely abysmal player.  His stats are a sea of of his own blood.

The fact that he's managed to piss off so many people in past threads is another. 

He's also an absolutely abysmal player.  His stats are a sea of of his own blood.

Oh I know. I've been refraining from bringing them up because I'm trying out this whole "be nice" thing. Harder than it looks....

The fact that he's managed to piss off so many people in past threads is another. 

Also another good reason.

The OP has earned quite the reputation on the forums.  It all started when he claimed IJN BBs were horrible and needed massive buffs.  People pointed out his stats were well below average, which is putting it mildly,  and that in all likelihood it was just a big l2p issue.  The OP refused to listen to advice, and eventually decided he was going to quite IJN BBs and play German instead to prove us all wrong.  Ever since he's been determined to prove that he is a good player, and by extension seems to be implying that he was right all along about IJN BBs......

The OP has earned quite the reputation on the forums.  It all started when he claimed IJN BBs were horrible and needed massive buffs.  People pointed out his stats were well below average, which is putting it mildly,  and that in all likelihood it was just a big l2p issue.  The OP refused to listen to advice, and eventually decided he was going to quite IJN BBs and play German instead to prove us all wrong.  Ever since he's been determined to prove that he is a good player, and by extension seems to be implying that he was right all along about IJN BBs......

And he still sucks in the German BBs.  FFS, he's doing worse in Kaiser than he was Myogi.

You put an awful player in any ship, that player is still awful.

6xxb9x.png

100K+ dmg eventually. Though Only 663 XP.

Not bad for 15 hp XD

LLLOLLL!!!!!! Yeah, sometimes I DO come here for the entertainment............ sue me.

Except there's no proof that you got 100k in damage seeing as you don't have that option enabled and it doesn't show it. Please stop posting your nonsense.

Who the hell are you to tell someone else what to or not to post?

He's this thing called an adult. Also he was pretty polite about it.

He's this thing called an adult. Also he was pretty polite about it.

a demand isn't being "pretty polite" by any measure.  

Oh I know. I've been refraining from bringing them up because I'm trying out this whole "be nice" thing. Harder than it looks....

YES! That's exactly what I'm doing! It is definitely NOT an easy task.........

OP's history has killed any and all credibility and respect from many members on here.  If this were someone else, they likely would not have gotten that reaction.  Someone with this poor of a performance in-game and such high delusions about it is far less likely to have believably obtained a 100k damage match - the fact he's rude just makes people want to believe him even less.

Edited by TenguBlade

The immensive repair cost of the higher tier ships is there for a reason so that you can't fail your way to t10...

Something is very wrong when you have to spend close to 160 games on a t6 to get to t7.