Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NaoeYamato

Help

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

Having trouble winning games above Tier 8. As soon i hit tier 8 ships and above... my win rate take a nose dive to the trenches. Maybe im playing something wrong? is there any tips when bottom tier? Is there a skill change? Am I missing something? or maybe its rng teammates?

My suggestion would be to find youtube videos made on the desired ship you wish to play and or find guides here on the forums.  Visual aides and explanations are a solid resource.

It might be this weekend. I had 6 games in a row today in my Baltimore where I was a consistent top 3 on exp and lost every single one of them.

Going to the NEW player guides to ask about game play at tiers IX and X seems to indicate a lack of either common sense, or situational awareness. Perhaps you should start with that and things may improve for you.

Best of luck.

Well...Tier VIII as well.. and if someone want to move this to game guide instead of this one if it suit you.

Tier 8 is when you start finding yourself as fodder in T10 games. Some of the best ships are manned by some of the best players at this tier.

You'll notice that you can't make as much of an impact as before. Shokaku,edinburgh,amagi and other ships that were originally powerful for their tier are now lackluster.

My advice is the following:

~ play more tier 6 and 7 games

~ use the mini map, situational awareness (most important)

~ patience and try to stay alive as long as you can

~ learn your ships weaknesses and strengths and also the other ships to use that knowledge to your advantage

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0