AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Hey I just sunk 3 BBs including 2 German ones!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

38 posts in this topic

Says someone with a sub 50% winrate. Git gud.

Says someone with a sub 50% winrate. Git gud.

I am good, as long as I don't get dropped middle of the game and I remeber playing the game.

My higest record is having a 5 time 3 killing streak in German ships.

Where I am the game is blocked, well not blocked but a crappier version. So I'm playing the game using re-directions with an average of 330 ms ping, sometimes the ping goes all the way to 2 seconds.

Now, why don't you show me the time you used a Nagato or Izumo sinking 3 ships, including 2 german ones?

Since you are so snarky?

I am good, as long as I don't get dropped middle of the game and I remeber playing the game.

My higest record is having a 5 time 3 killing streak in German ships.

Where I am the game is blocked, well not blocked but a crappier version. So I'm playing the game using re-directions with an average of 330 ms ping, sometimes the ping goes all the way to 2 seconds.

Now, why don't you show me the time you used a Nagato or Izumo sinking 3 ships, including 2 german ones?

Since you are so snarky?

dark.png

BTW, the 5 ships sunk, how many are german BBs?

Watch the replay. Maybe you could learn a thing or two? 

lol.  what did they do to define themselves as a troll.  congrats.

Shizzl, I meant to say < tier 8.

Amagi is an acceptable ship I'll give you that. Now give me the same with Nagato.

And this folks, is goal post moving 101.

BTW, the 5 ships sunk, how many are german BBs?

Now that I've gone back and watched the replay myself, I can answer that 2 of the 5 were Tirpitzs. 

Why hasn't his kid been banned yet?

Soon™

He hasn't done anything bannable. Well, unless you count gross and willing ignorance as something worth banning someone over. 

Edited by RivertheRoyal

lol.  what did they do to define themselves as a troll.  congrats.

Look at their posting history and it will be glaringly obvious.

He hasn't done anything bannable. Well, unless you count gross and willing ignorance as something worth banning someone over. 

Yet you can still be given strikes for trolling. And trolling is all he's done since he started. Every thread he's started and every post he's made has been a troll post. So again, why hasn't he been banned lol.

Shizzl, I meant to say < tier 8.

Amagi is an acceptable ship I'll give you that. Now give me the same with Nagato.

As if you actually had either of those ships. Screw off m8, you're a noob with horrific WR and stats in good ships. How do you get such horrible statistics? In a Nassau, or Fuso? Like - HOW? I'm seriously sick of you spamming ignorant posts that just highlight your stupidity.

- OK. Maybe a little salty. 

Can you L2P? Please? Pretty please? Or stop posting this crap?

Edited by SgtSullyC3

The Nagato is probably my favorite BB, I don't know what you are on OP. I do more damage to KM BBs in a single salvo with my Nagato then you do with it in an entire game. Why don't you take a look at what people are capable of instead of being so dense to think that you are so superior to everyone else.