Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madgiecool

Don't be like Terry

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

15 posts in this topic

If you're lucky, Terry will be on the other team.  No one likes Terry, so please do not be like Terry  (apologies to real people named Terry)

Terry.jpg

This is also Terry

Kavin.png

Terry missed the battle on the B Cap (2 Allied BB's and 1 DD vs 2 BB, 1 CA, 1 DD) so he could follow a Cleveland south from A cap, east across J line, and still not kill it (Cleveland).

Terry Let the other team get all 3 caps

Terry failed to support

GJ Terry.  After we died, you got to lose all you HP to a Cleveland and his Friends.

DO Not fall for the bait and Hook!  (Like terry did)

Play smart and remember the objective is to win, leaving a Cleavland alive on the J like is OK.

Giving up 2 Caps and a win is dumb.

Chasing a kiting enemy...WG really should make a bad advice video for this...

Cheers.  I may chuck it in the suggestions forum.

Posted (edited) · Report post

the cyclists are on the wrong side of the road. this is going to create some problems when they run into traffic head on. more so if it's a truck or SUV !!

it's possible that terry was leading the pace line, and dropped off after his pull, to suck wheels on the back of the line, which is normal procedure for a pace line. his posture on the bike would indicate he is not grinding it out. here in the states, cyclists out in groups on the public road are legally entitled to ride 2 abreast, on the road side of the white line on the shoulder, unless there is a designated bike path, in good condition, available. this does not look to be the case in the photo.

the photo could very well have been taken by a chase vehicle, running interference for the team or group out training. in which case they might be responsible for holding up traffic for miles!!

this said, most cyclists recognize that cars, particularly SUVs, have a tendency to hurt you when they run into you, even if it's a friendly bump, so they make efforts to share the road with cars, and not generate the rage motorcyclists do just by breathing while riding.

terry does not appear to be much of team player in the screenshot. one of my friends is named terry, he has proven to be manly, honorable and courageous, and i have known him for a long time. however, i will run this by him for comment.

Edited by no_excuse

the cyclists are on the wrong side of the road. this is going to create some problems when they run into traffic head on. more so if it's a truck or SUV !!

it's possible that terry was leading the pace line, and dropped off after his pull, to suck wheels on the back of the line, which is normal procedure for a pace line. his posture on the bike would indicate he is not grinding it out. here in the states, cyclists out in groups on the public road are legally entitled to ride 2 abreast, on the road side of the white line on the shoulder, unless there is a designated bike path, in good condition, available. this does not look to be the case in the photo.

the photo could very well have been taken by a chase vehicle, running interference for the team or group out training. in which case they might be responsible for holding up traffic for miles!!

this said, most cyclists recognize that cars, particularly SUVs, have a tendency to hurt you when they run into you, even if it's a friendly bump, so they make efforts to share the road with cars, and not generate the rage motorcyclists do just by breathing while riding.

terry does not appear to be much of team player in the screenshot. one of my friends is named terry, he has proven to be manly, honorable and courageous, and i have known him for a long time. however, i will run this by him for comment.

Where I'm from, cyclists keep left and we spell words with 's', like recognise.

Posted (edited) · Report post

They should..... I once kited half the enemy team (T7/8 BB's and Cruisers) to a far corner of the map in my Leander and still managed to live... smoke and torps with our CV spotting for me, farmed damage until our team had capped out and came to rescue me from my corner. got a Dreadnought, Confederate and High Caliber haha Edited by 212thAttackBattalion

They should..... I once kited half the enemy team (T7/8 BB's and Cruisers) to a far corner of the map in my Leander and still managed to live... smoke and torps with our CV spotting for me, farmed damage until our team had capped out and came to rescue me from my corner. got a Dreadnought, Confederate and High Caliber haha

Kiting OP, plz nerf. 

tjz8muq.png?1

skill OP, WG Plz Nerf River :P

They did. I had to sacrifice my ability to play CVs. 

terry on the original bicycles pic looks as providing them with dd/torpedo spotting on a considerable risk for himself

They did. I had to sacrifice my ability to play CVs. 

That must be a hard fate for someone like you...

cool story,  Name shaming Terry.. not cool.

Where I'm from, cyclists keep left and we spell words with 's', like recognise.

mys bads. froms this spoints ons, swill adds ans "s" stoo alls words thats don'ts haves ones pres attacheds.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0