userz123

Un fair chat ban!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

How the hell am i get chat banned for saying "battleships players are never anywhere useful???" at the every END of the match?

Edited by userz123

All the BB's gave you just about all of their reports .  Look at your karma . I bet it went way down also .    :honoring:

BBs do that, get use to it.

They also go in the forum and ask for nerfs.... when they get them they asked for more.

Next topics are going to be smoke and fire rate/fire damage

lol

i didnt know you couldnt send messages in the port screen... [edited]harsh.

DOOOOOOOOOMLOCK!!!!

GG Bro!

I wasn't talking cause the man has me down currently, to much trash talking the Soggy Water Worshipers....

Posted (edited) · Report post

They also go in the forum and ask for nerfs.... when they get them they asked for more.

Oh please, if you're going to lay the blame on something, lay it on stupidity and people's sense of infallibility, rather than the class they play.  Every time some idiot bow-rushes me and gets normal-penned 3+ times from battleship AP, I see between 2 and 5 reports waiting for me when I get out of a match.  Hell, my record for most reports in a battle is 37, and it was from a pair of 3-man divs who TK'd 4 out of their 6 members in panic when I rushed their smoke.  Not a single BB among them, although the fact that one of them was driving a Flint probably contributed to the salt.

Or just go ahead and keep hating on battleship drivers, but stop cloaking it as advice and consolation like a coward.

Edited by TenguBlade

I've seen more rounds lost by poor DD play than kemping BB's... Just sayin'.

Maybe you should quit talking smack to a full third or more of your team, and they would stop reporting you.

I'm a DD main... So, I can throw that stone. I have lost plenty of games for my team with stupid mistakes.

Stop being rude then.

I will guarantee that what you send is not true at all for the majority of your games.  And to be fair - every class of ship has had captains asking for nerfs on other classes - this is nothing new.  But - the VAST majority of captains do not ask for nerfs - I am one that does not and has not.

ITT: OP wonders how it's possible he can get negative repercussions from insulting a whole class every match.

@OP: Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Your ban is only unfair because you are doing things halfheartedly. If you are going to complain do it properly, with insults, sarcasm and arrogance.

This way you will only get fair chat bans.

If you're going to insult a group every match, expect complaints.  If I did this to DDs or CAs, I'd expect a similar result.

I've seen more rounds lost by poor DD play than kemping BB's... Just sayin'.

Maybe you should quit talking smack to a full third or more of your team, and they would stop reporting you.

I'm a DD main... So, I can throw that stone. I have lost plenty of games for my team with stupid mistakes.

Agreed.  Just had an epicenter match.  Neither DD on our team bothered to try to cap, at all.  No smoke, no support.  Gearing just sailed around at the outskirts of the match with full health, dropping torps at max range, never engaging or firing his guns.  That crap hurts the team more than some BBs being wusses. 

Agreed.  Just had an epicenter match.  Neither DD on our team bothered to try to cap, at all.  No smoke, no support.  Gearing just sailed around at the outskirts of the match with full health, dropping torps at max range, never engaging or firing his guns.  That crap hurts the team more than some BBs being wusses. 

Hey, I was in that battle, and for some reason I got two reports. >.<

Hey, I was in that battle, and for some reason I got two reports. >.<

not from me, I only reported the gearing

How the hell am i get chat banned for saying "battleships players are never anywhere useful???" at the every END of the match?

Very easy, at the end of every match a BB player is offended by your comments and reports you ... they add up ... stop it !!!

That is all

Stupid people assume that wargaming gives a crap about anything but the RU forums. Might be time to take your tin hat off there child. 

Stupid people assume that wargaming gives a crap about anything but the RU forums. Might be time to take your tin hat off there child. 

I thought they made most of their money in WoWs from North America?

Most times I see this it's because the entire team wont go within 10k of the caps and are busy hiding behind islands.

Gotta support those DD's if you want them to support you.

not from me, I only reported the gearing

I think the enemy destroyer I sunk reported me because I said "That was fun. GG~" after I sunk. I was talking to the enemy Missouri who sunk me, but maybe he thought I was being rude to him.

Most times I see this it's because the entire team wont go within 10k of the caps and are busy hiding behind islands.

Gotta support those DD's if you want them to support you.

Not really, lately I'm seeing the DDs lead the charge to go hiding.  Had one game where three cruisers spent half the game circling, not hiding, circling an island near the edge.  Three times they went around this island at least.  One of the oddest things I've seen in game, and people thought bots were bad.

Had a Shima player screaming that my Bama should be nerfed. Or the regular cursing about my Missouri when they sit in smoke and get smoked after my radar went online. Think that QQ goes to both sides. Btw.: a DD sitting broadside in smoke isn't much better then a BB that snipe from max range.

BBs are generally less skilled than most others, so I get that you'd say that. 

But when they outnumber you, and there's nothing you can do about that, 3 chat misbehavior reports and welcome to your chat ban.

No need to tell a stupid player that they're playing stupidly, they probably already know that. The other thing is, silence is golden.

Had a Shima player screaming that my Bama should be nerfed. Or the regular cursing about my Missouri when they sit in smoke and get smoked after my radar went online. Think that QQ goes to both sides. Btw.: a DD sitting broadside in smoke isn't much better then a BB that snipe from max range.

Here is what you have to remember though and it's the key difference (when it comes to derp vs derp)  Derp moves like "sitting broadside in smoke" gets you killed when you're spotted or torp tagged. Bumbling around the back field camping in a BB at 26km doesn't result in imminent death generally. Sure buddy is useless but he's alive useless. There is a difference.