Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pappyzapya

Radar Consumable - Where is it?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

15 posts in this topic

I am a older gamer and I am having issues understanding what consumable radar is after I get it out of the containers. The containers I open say I get radar consumables, however when I attempt to find the consumable, I am unable to do so. Where do I find these radar consumables so I can see my enemies?

Only certain ships have radar: USN cruisers T8+, VMF cruisers T8+, RN cruisers T8+, Atlanta, Belfast, Black and Missouri.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am a older gamer and I am having issues understanding what consumable radar is after I get it out of the containers. The containers I open say I get radar consumables, however when I attempt to find the consumable, I am unable to do so. Where do I find these radar consumables so I can see my enemies?

Radar is only available on a few ships in the game. It can be used on the following ships for the US Navy

USS Atlanta, USS Indianapolis, USS New Orleans, USS Baltimore, USS Des Moines, USS Missouri, and USS Black

It can be used on these Soviet ships

Chapavey, Dmitri Donskoi, Moskva

It can also be equipped on some British Cruisers, but except in the case of HMS Belfast, radar is swapped in place for smoke so not many people use it

HMS Belfast, HMS Edinburgh, HMS Neptune, and HMS Minotaur

*EDIT* Damn Lert beat my to the punch.

Edited by Captain_Dorja

That is only available on some ships at higher tiers.  You know where the upgrade modules are listed for your ships?  Low tiers get a couple of slots, higher tier ships get many more.  The 'super' modules from containers will be an option for some of those module spots, but only if there is a little green "+" at the bottom of that slot.

Radar is only available on a few ships in the game. It can be used on the following ships for the US Navy

USS Atlanta, USS Indianapolis, USS New Orleans, USS Baltimore, USS Des Moines, USS Missouri, and USS Black

It can be used on these Soviet ships

Chapavey, Dmitri Donskoi, Moskva

It can also be equipped on some British Cruisers, but except in the case of HMS Belfast, radar is swapped in place for smoke so not many people use it

HMS Belfast, HMS Edinburgh, HMS Neptune, and HMS Minotaur

*EDIT* Damn Lert beat my to the punch.

He beat you to the punch, but left out Indianapolis, which you did mention, plus the possibility that one can encounter a British CL mounting radar(other than Belfast).

While the +40% duration to a radar sweep is nice; I hardly think it's "super container" material. Something of a let down for my only super container in five months. Of course wishing as I did for a Gremy or Leningrad was just selfish... :)

True. But I've gotten five upgrades out of my last six containers, so...

1 hour ago, LancerUlysses said:

Nope. 

IS there a way to check how many radar uses you have in stock pile if you DO NOT have a ship with radar yet?

40 minutes ago, thunderball2 said:

IS there a way to check how many radar uses you have in stock pile if you DO NOT have a ship with radar yet?

sure, inventory

It's weird how USN BBs were equipped with radar in real life yet they don't have them in game...

27 minutes ago, FayFay731 said:

It's weird how USN BBs were equipped with radar in real life yet they don't have them in game...

Game balance is a lot more important than real life :)

1 minute ago, mrmariokartguy said:

Game balance is a lot more important than real life :)

I know it would make them overpowered, but I'm just saying, I know the Missouri does have radar though.

1 hour ago, FayFay731 said:

Except for Missouri.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0