mxstat99

[TOOL] A program to collect and analyze personal farm of exp and credits

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

120 posts in this topic

Is it something I am doing incorrectly, or is it a known issue that in half of my games not all the stats get recorded? I've noticed more lately than when I first installed. Specifically the damage numbers are missing more often than they populate. Thanks.

Hello

In order to get all the details for all the battles you have to stay in a battle till the end. Every battle. This is because of the game client/server architecture.

Personally, I spend this time building ship models))

Regards, Maxim

Hello

Unfortunatly the creator of the proships site ( http://proships.ru/news/ ) collects only stats for RU realm.

I've contacted him already and asked to add stats for other realm as well, but he wasn't convinced by me.

He said that it will be very complicated task and would take a huge effort to implement.

I still hope that he will change his opinion on this issue. That's why the button is still there))

Regards, Maxim

Well, that explains it. Perhaps the buttons can be greyed out or removed when a replay from a non-RU realm is selected, or at least a notification explaining the issue.

Would it be possible to harvest these stats from another site which tracks players on all servers? I don't know who has their own API and whatnot but surely these data, or some like it, can be found elsewhere. 

Thank you for developing this Maxim, it's a great app.

the buttons can be greyed out or removed when a replay from a non-RU realm is selected

Sounds resonable. I'll do this.

Would it be possible to harvest these stats from another site which tracks players on all servers?

ProShips has unique rating parameter PROAlfa which is quite complicated (and is a secret)) ) that is why the buttons is there.

I've contacted the creator of http://wows-numbers.com/ but he has no API((

it's a great app

Thank you very much!

Regards, Maxim

Posted (edited) · Report post

EDIT: Derp, wasn't reading it right it wasn't actually showing it

Edited by Suryn

I saw this on wowreplays.com. I haven't installed it yet because I ran the latest .msi installer through virustotal.com and it came back 2/55 with one of them calling it ransomware.

Seeing all the positive feedback here, it seems unlikely that it is, and it's probably just a couple false positives, but I thought people should know; you're taking a chance...

I saw this on wowreplays.com. I haven't installed it yet because I ran the latest .msi installer through virustotal.com and it came back 2/55 with one of them calling it ransomware.

Seeing all the positive feedback here, it seems unlikely that it is, and it's probably just a couple false positives, but I thought people should know; you're taking a chance...

Hello

I know about the issue with antiviruses. I'm not microsoft nor oracle to have a trusted certificate((

The situation even worse with Kaspersky which is protecting users PCs from this app as hard as it could))

I realize that I have to find time to submit this app to antivirus companies to solve false positives, but... it's in the future for now.

Regards, Maxim

Hi Maxim,

Several times now I've accidentally submitted a replay I hadn't intended to, because I missed clicking on the Screenshots tab or the Open File button, or otherwise fat-fingered it.

Can you implement a confirmation dialog for submitting replays? 'Are you sure you want to submit this replay?' or similar. And maybe a setting somewhere to enable or disable the confirmation dialog for those people who don't want it.

Thanks!

Can you implement a confirmation dialog for submitting replays? 'Are you sure you want to submit this replay?' or similar. And maybe a setting somewhere to enable or disable the confirmation dialog for those people who don't want it.

Hello!

This is a great idea! Was cought one time too))
I'll add such setting.
Not in the tomorrow release, but the next one.

Regards, Maxim

Hello everybody!

A tiny update has arrived))

• Now the activity of the player statistics display buttons depends on the battle realm.
  • Added PayPal and Yandex.Wallet buttons for those who want to support the author of the program.
  • Server ship statistics updated.
  • Updated the database of ships and camouflages from the version of the game 0.6.5.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

It's Friday and it's update time:

• Added confirmation dialog for the replays upload (it can be disabled in the settings).
  • Added columns: distance traveled and karma.

PS Waiting for your ideas to implement))

PS Waiting for your ideas to implement))

Is it possible, along with the replay upload confirmation, to name the replay title? So instead of the default "Player on Map in Ship" you could name it to whatever you'd like.

That way the only real need to edit your replay on wowreplays.com would be to add a description if you'd want to.

Hey there,

I noticed that when I hover over the achievements, the tooltip which pops up has strange names for the awards; in this particular screenshot, MAIN_CALIBER for High Caliber, INSTANT_KILL for Devastating Strike, and SUPPORT for Confederate.

v3WvPbN.png

You might consider changing those tooltip descriptions to match the ingame achievement names.

Thanks!

Here is something new))

• Added quick report with grouping and totals.
  • Updated database of ships, achievements and camouflage from the version of the game 0.6.6
  • Server ship statistics updated.

ith the replay upload Is it possible, along wconfirmation, to name the replay title? So instead of the default "Player on Map in Ship" you could name it to whatever you'd like.

That way the only real need to edit your replay on wowreplays.com would be to add a description if you'd want to.

Right now there is no such API on the server side.

I'll discuss this with the creator of wowreplayes.com

Regards, Maxim

You might consider changing those tooltip descriptions to match the ingame achievement names

Thank you for your note! I'll do this))

Regards, Maxim

Edited by mxstat99

Looks like 6.6.0 has made some changes to the logs.

I am no longer getting damage, planes shot down, MB fired, MB hit, Torp Fired, Torp Hit, Ships spotted or distance (km)

Looks like 6.6.0 has made some changes to the logs.

I am no longer getting damage, planes shot down, MB fired, MB hit, Torp Fired, Torp Hit, Ships spotted or distance (km)

I'll take a look. Not played in the random battles only in operations.

And, yes, there is no detailed info. Will play and look.

Thank you!

Meanwhile an update has arrived:

• The report is significantly accelerated.
  • The player's karma has been added to the report.
  • Updated database of camouflage and ships from version 0.6.6.
  • The graphical interface is more responsive now.
  • In a detailed battle report, for achievements, their names are now displayed instead of codes.

Edited by mxstat99

Bad news: they removed damage and many other details from the logs ((

There is a hope that this can be corrected in 0.6.7

Regards, Maxim

Hey there,

I'm really impressed with the improvements to the app. The increased speed with the latest update is great. The removal of those stats is absurd though, those were the most interesting ones. I hope they make a return in 6.7.

I might suggest a change to the screenshot-linking section. To streamline the process, perhaps make the keyboard arrow keys move forward and back through the available screenshots (and perhaps spacebar would set a screenshot as 'linked'), or at least move the "link" button next to the arrow buttons. As it stands now, it's a case of click-seek-click-seek-click... and it just feels clunky.

Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Hey there,

I'm really impressed with the improvements to the app. The increased speed with the latest update is great. The removal of those stats is absurd though, those were the most interesting ones. I hope they make a return in 6.7.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I keep asking developers to help resolve the issue.

On 11.06.2017 at 9:49 PM, Theurge said:

I might suggest a change to the screenshot-linking section. To streamline the process, perhaps make the keyboard arrow keys move forward and back through the available screenshots (and perhaps spacebar would set a screenshot as 'linked'), or at least move the "link" button next to the arrow buttons. As it stands now, it's a case of click-seek-click-seek-click... and it just feels clunky.

Moving the icon is not an option(( it will "destroy" the group of "navigation" buttons.

The idea to use spacebar is great and I'll implement this. But there should be a hit for the users.

On 11.06.2017 at 9:49 PM, Theurge said:

Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Its all for you))

Regards, Maxim

Hello everybody!
My vacation is over and it's time to start programing something new))
Let's start with a small:

• Updated the database of ships and messages from the version of the game 0.6.7pt.

Can someone tell me how to link screenshots? I keep dragging and dropping them but nothing seems to be happening. I just started using the app so I'm a bit lost.

Edit: No wait I was doing it right! It was just glitching out.

Edited by gigabytelord

Quick question, am I missing something? I can't find anywhere to modify the wowreplays title, it's always username on map in ship.

I've been using the program for a little while now and it's even been pinned to my taskbar with Matchmaking Monitor and the WoWs launcher. Thank you for all your hard work, especially keeping it updated with all the constant patching.

On 28.06.2017 at 2:14 AM, w4spl3g said:

Quick question, am I missing something? I can't find anywhere to modify the wowreplays title, it's always username on map in ship.

I've been using the program for a little while now and it's even been pinned to my taskbar with Matchmaking Monitor and the WoWs launcher. Thank you for all your hard work, especially keeping it updated with all the constant patching.

Hi!

No you are not))

You can edit uploaded replay on the wowreplays.com

Just open it, login and on the account page ( https://wowreplays.com/Account/MyAccount ) there will be uploaded replays section with a "pencil".

Regards, Maxim