mxstat99

[TOOL] A program to collect and analyze personal farm of exp and credits

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

162 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi all!

This application helps to gather and analyze the game results.

You can launch the game, view battle results, credits earned, exp gained, team setup, and loot drop.

Also you can view replay and screenshots and exports all data to an xlsx file for deeper analysis.

And you can publish replays on wowreplays.com in one click.

Here how main window looks like:

xZrafGR.png

Team setup:

c2OGqXq.png

Screenshot viewer:

Dkgd1Z0.png

Containers drop:

T4SrZhg.png

Loot dropped:

vPWtg69.png

You may download application updates:

W7zbmmW.png

Here is the result of data export:

ClaYHE8.png

Using a pivot table to analyze the data:

slQD2Mq.png

And there are a lot of plans what to add to the application.

How to install:

An msi installer may be found here: https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/

Download, launch and follow instructions.

On the first launch of the application you have to add a folder with the game:

AYy5son.png

And choose it as main one:

MxCEiLT.png

Also you can download zip archive.

1. Just unpack it into the folder with the game.

2. Create a shortcut on the Desktop using Ctrl+Shift and Drag&Drop.

3. Or you can unpack into amy other location convitient for you and add the game as it showed above.

How to use:

Launch the application. It will look for game logs from "profile" folder. Detect logs periods and copy then with appropriate names into "logs" folder.

Two notes:

1. To use replay launch functionality you have to enable replays some how (using instructions or mods).

2. Screenshots must be made manually by pressing PrntScr button.

Then launch the game launcher with the toolbar button.

And enjoy the game))

It is not required to enable replays and make screenshots.

UPDATE LOG:

UPD1 (2017-04-14):

• Added columns: repair cost, shell cost and profit.
  • Added the ability to hide some battles (Trash).

UPD2 (2017-04-21):

• Added the ability to upload screenshots along with a replay to the wowreplays.com.

UPD3 (2017-04-28):

• Log analysis Improved. In some cases, damage and income were not shown.
  • Added a filter for achievements.

UPD4 (2017-05-05):

• Added support for new containers from the campaign and cards from the collections.

UPD5 (2017-05-12):

• A button for displaying the player's statistics on the ship is added to the tab with detailed battle information.

UPD6 (2017-05-19):

• Now the activity of the player statistics display buttons depends on the battle realm.

UPD7 (2017-05-26):

• Added columns: distance traveled and karma.

UPD8 (2017-06-02):

• Added quick report with grouping and totals.

UPD9 (2017-06-09):

• The report is significantly accelerated.
  • The player's karma has been added to the report.

UPD10 (2017-06-23):

• Updated database of ships and messages from the version 0.6.7pt.

UPD11 (2017-06-30):

• Now screenshots can be linked to the battles using the space bar.

UPD12 (2017-07-07):

• Added information on the rank season progress: season, rank, rank change and getting / losing stars.

UPD13 (2017-08-11):

• Fixed logs parsing bug in case of server and client time difference.
  • Added the container type: "Isoroku Yamamoto".
  • Updated messages from the version of the game 0.6.9.

UPD14 (2017-08-25):

• The experimental "Sherlock" function was added to extract information about the damage inflicted from the replays files.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Support the author:

Edited by mxstat99

Now all we need is someone to crunch numbers to figure out just how much xp and credits you get for stuff

It only found three logs in the game folder for 79 battles out of the 1500+ I have played on this machine (4/4, 4/7, 4/9).  Is there a way to include the other battles?

EDIT:  Looks like it the game deletes log files on an update...

Thanks, this is great info!

Edited by ExploratorOne

It only found three logs in the game folder for 79 battles out of the 1500+ I have played on this machine (4/4, 4/7, 4/9).  Is there a way to include the other battles?

EDIT:  Looks like it the game deletes log files on an update...

Hi!

You are right. The game deletes old logs by their size or on updates I'm nor sure.

From know if you use the program as a launcher for the game launcher it wil keep all of them))

Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks!

You are welcome))

:facepalm:

I too would install random software from a unknown source (And brand new account) for useless information....:trollface:

Edited by awiggin

Hi!

You are right. The game deletes old logs by their size or on updates I'm nor sure.

From know if you use the program as a launcher for the game launcher it wil keep all of them))

Thank you for your feedback.

You are welcome))

I loaded it today and see no logs so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? (Yes I did change to the correct folder) Any suggestions? 

I too would install random software from a unknown source (And brand new account) for useless information....:trollface:

Nah it's in conjunction with Jammin411 over at WOWSReplays. 

I loaded it today and see no logs so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? (Yes I did change to the correct folder) Any suggestions? 

Check for python*.log files in the "profile" folder of the game. Are there any?

Check for python*.log files in the "profile" folder of the game. Are there any?

Yes. Does it only capture games that you play after downloading? Edited by Pete_Darling

Hi!

To make it clear))

First public version was published at the RU forum in November 2016 check the topic here. From an account registered in August 2012.

Then one of the users asked me for an English version. And after two weeks of intense work it was ready.

I published this very first English version at the EU forum here. From an account registered back in 2015 (I was curios what is gameplay like at EU servers).

Then one of the users asked me (you may find our conversion in the topic) to add a feature to integrate with wowreplays.com

I contacted Jammin411 and we solved the issue within a week)) I want to thank him! He is a great guy))

Then I had to create an account here and play 10 battles only for this topic to be started.

WG policy forced me to have these accounts))

Regards, yours Maxim.

Edited by mxstat99

Yes. Does it only capture games that you play after downloading?

No. It processes all python*.log files at the first launch, copies them to the "logs" folde, and displays then in the leftmost "column" of it's interface.

Could you please send me the python.log to qmbqx8gh@gmail.com. I'll take a look at them.

Edited by mxstat99

No. It processes all python*.log files at the first launch, copies them to the "logs" folde, and displays then in the leftmost "column" of it's interface.

Could you please send me the python.log to qmbqx8gh@gmal.com. I'll take a look at them.

Done - sent you the 3 that I see

Done - sent you the 3 that I see

Okay problem solved thanks to MXstat99 - the folder needs to be the game folder not the Replay. 

Have tried to install keep getting an error. Tells me that the file cannot be unzipped or if I use the msi file says installation package could not be opened.

Have tried to install keep getting an error. Tells me that the file cannot be unzipped or if I use the msi file says installation package could not be opened.

Hello!

What is operating system are you trying to install app to?

The app supports Win7, Win8.X and Win10 only.

Also it is possible than antivirus has false-positive reaction on the app.

Regards, Maxim

Hi all,

It's Friday and it's update time))

• Added columns: repair cost, shell cost and profit.
  • Added the ability to hide some battles (Trash).
  • The button opening in the browser forum topic now supports three regions: eu, na and ru.
  • Fixed application hangup when the installation cancelled after the update was launched.
  • Fixed bug with stopping exports on some battles.
  • Server statistics updated (for ships).

Is there a way to see damage taken, specifically from enemy ships? Or is that Battle results screen only?

Hi!

To make it clear))

First public version was published at the RU forum in November 2016 check the topic here. From an account registered in August 2012.

Then one of the users asked me for an English version. And after two weeks of intense work it was ready.

I published this very first English version at the EU forum here. From an account registered back in 2015 (I was curios what is gameplay like at EU servers).

Then one of the users asked me (you may find our conversion in the topic) to add a feature to integrate with wowreplays.com

I contacted Jammin411 and we solved the issue within a week)) I want to thank him! He is a great guy))

Then I had to create an account here and play 10 battles only for this topic to be started.

WG policy forced me to have these accounts))

Regards, yours Maxim.

Thank you for the effort - oh for global accounts someday...

Will be checking this out, always love looking deeper into stats/info!

Just wanted to say BRAVO!

Had no idea this much detail was available in the log files - may well provide a way around the limitations of the API for data extraction

More generically this could be even more useful if we were able to tie this into a website where folks could auto-upload the data for meta-analysis. But even now it is very interesting.

So BRAVO! 

Thanks ever so much for this

One this I see that is NOT there is the team results screen data. In particular your ranking in the results and a summary of the other people's results (XP, sinks, medals, etc)

The one I mainly care about is my relative rank in a battle - is this available and simply not extracted or it is not in the log?

I wonder if it could be possible to allow for more functionality with the replay upload feature. Things like uploading screenshots with the replay and editing the name of the replay before the upload. That way you don't have to wait a bit for your account to update on wowreplays to edit it.

Pretty nice tool all in all.

Hello captains))

It's Friday and it's update time!

• Added the ability to upload screenshots along with a replay to the wowreplays.com.
  • For the already uploaded replays, a corresponding message is displayed.
  • Added achievements and updated language messages from version 0.6.4.

I'm having trouble automatically uploading replays via the application for replay files that I changed the name of.  My "upload" button is greyed out.  The app recognizes the game, identifies the relevant screenshots, which I linked in the app, but can't upload the file as the replay file is "n/a."

Any thoughts/fixes?

mxstat99 this whole program is top shelf it is so much more detailed than the other stat keeper and it shows how you do each battle. So much easier to see the replays for study, Thank You for your efforts to bring this forward. I Love it and have told all my friends about it and they getting it on their systems.

Greetings to the captains!

It's Friday and it's update time))

• Log analysis Improved. In some cases, damage and income were not shown.
  • Added a filter for achievements.
  • Now the launch of the replay does not block the program interface.
  • Now the synchronization button will be disabled if there are no files to copy.