Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomtat

Customer research Screener

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

I got a customer research screener invite in my E-mail box Was wondering if Anybody knows anything abou tit (if it's on the up and up or other.??

Thanks,

TOMTAT...

Wargaming America March 2017 Customer Research Screener

Welcome
Wargaming America has commissioned a research company (called BOO! - www.boo-i.com) to go talk to a select group of people who play our games.  We're really interested to know who you are!

We will be conducting a series of one-on-one interviews in the April/May timeframe at various locations around the United States and Canada.  If selected, you would be paid, you will have fun, and you will remember it!

If you're interested, please complete the following survey - it should take no more than 5-6 minutes.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at WGA_Surveys@wargaming.net.

Thanks for your help!  

- The Wargaming America Team

I would make sure the email it was sent from belongs to WG, and consider poking the email they gave you for questions.

Got the same email, there is a thread in the forums about it. Wargaming says it is legit but I am not giving people my address and phone number for a survey about a game especially a third party survey group.

Got the same email, there is a thread in the forums about it. Wargaming says it is legit but I am not giving people my address and phone number for a survey about a game especially a third party survey group.

In broad terms, it's kind of like a "focus group", except it's a 1 on 1 interview.

In broad terms, it's kind of like a "focus group", except it's a 1 on 1 interview.

Ehh I guess, not sure why they need my address for that. Again they want too much personal information for a game... I love WoWS, I like doing business with Wargaming, but I am not giving them my phone number or address. We have a great relationship just me, WG, and Paypal. I don't think I need BooBoo (or whoever they are) involved with that triad relationship. 

Looking at the email, I think they need your address to make sure you're close enough to where they'll be. Looks like it'll be an event, and they don't want to select people who wont be able to actually attend.

Hell, I'd volunteer out of curiosity, but I work in retail, and my car is literally held together with zipties and velcro, so I doubt I'd be able to do it.

Ehh I guess, not sure why they need my address for that. Again they want too much personal information for a game... I love WoWS, I like doing business with Wargaming, but I am not giving them my phone number or address. We have a great relationship just me, WG, and Paypal. I don't think I need BooBoo (or whoever they are) involved with that triad relationship. 

I am going to guess they rent a location near a group of people in the area to make traveling easy.

either that, or they need your address to mail you a cheque, because not everyone has merchant paypal that can accept payments.

I am going to guess they rent a location near a group of people in the area to make traveling easy.

either that, or they need your address to mail you a cheque, because not everyone has merchant paypal that can accept payments.

Still don't want a third party group that I have no clue who they are or what they are about to have my personal info. Anyways wishing Wargaming good luck with their "effort". If WG was doing this themselves I probably would cooperate because if they used my information inappropriately, I would not spend money with them anymore. If a third party contracted by WG did so, not much I could do and WG could say they did so without their knowledge. Wargaming is a real company I do business with and as such, I have legal recourse in the US if I am wronged. BooBoo is probably a made up internet based service who is probably "headquartered" outside the US with no assets other than a website IMHO. I don't know them, I don't trust them, I won't do business with them, and I certainly won't give them my personal information. I think anyone who does is either desperate for money (since they mentioned payment but not how much which in itself should be a warning sign) or is too trusting for no good reason. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0