Xero_Snake

NEWS FLASH: St. Petersburg is under attack! Stay safe & strong, fellow devs!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

21 posts in this topic

I received news about St. Petersburg's Metro was under bomb attack a few hours ago. Despite the small casualties, we pray for those who were affected within the Metro area safe, and we also hope nothing bad happen to the fellow WoWs devs in St. Petersburg and wish them all stay vigilant, stay safe and be strong. A blow to them could also be a blow to Wargaming.

On the blood of their fathers and mothers, and on the blood of their sons and daughters, the people will stand together to endure and deter any future threats within in times of difficulties, even to their dying breath. Though the Russian aren't strangers to domestic terror attacks such as the recent one, we, too, must do our part to wish them good will and their safety. Put aside our differences and treat each other like a one big family. Only then, we will truly be united!

Say a prayer for all those affected. I am deeply saddened by this.

So frustrating seeing this, so close after London, too...

I was wrong to think that St. Petersburg is safe from terror attack, while the south banks were usually hot-spots of insurgencies and terror attacks.

I don't pray, but I'll raise a glass to those who met their end today

I don't pray, but I'll raise a glass to those who met their end today

Says the one who sympathized the fallen army choir a few months back. I will remember this. I will remember this...

Says the one who sympathized the fallen army choir a few months back. I will remember this. I will remember this...

.....what? Let's have a look at that thread and compare.

Now explain to me what is going through your mind, because I can't figure it out. Are you making some sort of jab at my lack of religious backing? Or just a general poke at that I can have a measure of sympathy without it?

Florida is crazy. Russia's still the same though.

The people that do this kind of attack on innocent people, I have NO sympathy for!

Americans who are neither fooled nor held captive by the corporate media know that the Russian People and we in the United States have nothing to fear from each other.  We know the real enemy.

Solidarity and sympathy for those affected by this act of barbarism and cowardice.

In Hoc Signo Vinces

I was wrong to think that St. Petersburg is safe from terror attack, while the south banks were usually hot-spots of insurgencies and terror attacks.

It sounds terrible, but Russia has been facing terror attack and terror attack for the last few years since the early 2000s.

It sounds terrible, but Russia has been facing terror attack and terror attack for the last few years since the early 2000s.

In the past record, both Moscow and the Oblasts at the Caucasus regions were hotspots to terror attacks, usually target transportation centers. But now, the terrorists did their best to find the Russian security's blind spot, and St. Petersburg is one. Just like the Caucasus terrorists did on Volgograd four years ago (Thank god, my friend studying medical degree over there was safe).

Russia has suffered terror attacks almost every year while fighting with insurgents and terrorists at the Caucasus, which also linked with other non-state terror groups in the Middle-east. And now those very people allegely joining ISIS cause.

Russians are just like any all victims around the world. They're sane human being too. And that's why we all must unite against global terrorism.

.....what? Let's have a look at that thread and compare.

Now explain to me what is going through your mind, because I can't figure it out. Are you making some sort of jab at my lack of religious backing? Or just a general poke at that I can have a measure of sympathy without it?

Please... Even though you have no love for Russia, cut them slacks already. They had enough of being intimidated by the constant demonization. Russians are human beings and victims to terrorism like everyone else around the world too. They're not some machine people nor an honorless barbarians.

Please... Even though you have no love for Russia, cut them slacks already. They had enough of being intimidated by the constant demonization. Russians are human beings and victims to terrorism like everyone else around the world too. They're not some machine people nor an honorless barbarians.

Did I not just say that I feel sympathy for them? Did I stutter? Did I not start and end my post here saying I would toast the untimely fallen?

Any respect I might have had for you just evaporated. You saw exactly one sentence and assumed you knew my life story.

This is the sort of uneducated snap-decision that breeds conflict.

Find a little detail from Chinese Zhihu:

The "Train compartment" that destroyed is made from famous factory.

ЗАО «ВАГОНМАШ» (бывший Ленинградский Ордена Октябрьской Революции и Ордена Красной Звезды вагоностроительный завод им. И. Е. Егорова) 

ZAO VAGONMASH (former Leningrad Order of the October Revolution and the Order of the Red Star Egorov Carriage Works)

RU Wiki

The model is 81-714, made in 1988.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrovagonmash_81-717/81-714

It seems there still many operational Metro trains in Russia still works since 80s.

Hmmm... I'm surprised mine isn't locked down, while there was the other same thread that turned out radicalized was locked away a while ago.

In other news, the second bomb was luckily found and defused in other St. Petersburg Metro station. Thank god, nothing more serious happened.

My thoughts and prayers are with RUSSIA. I am American and proud of it but I also take pride in saying that, I consider the people of Russia to be my friend regaurdless of what my Government says, I respect and stand with Russia. Mr.Putin I also have much respect for you and see that you are a good leader for your people, a true patriot. May God heal your people and your country and always watch over you my friends and brothers.

My thoughts and prayers are with RUSSIA. I am American and proud of it but I also take pride in saying that, I consider the people of Russia to be my friend regaurdless of what my Government says, I respect and stand with Russia. Mr.Putin I also have much respect for you and see that you are a good leader for your people, a true patriot. May God heal your people and your country and always watch over you my friends and brothers.

More like what your country's clinically-insane media and career politicians tries so hard to achieve.

Indeed, again, Russians are human beings too. They're like us, not so different from us.

The media in the U.S. has been controlled by the government and used to hide its agendas from the American people for many years as well as spread deception around the world to gain favor for coruption. I agree we are all human and I have much respect for any man but i have major respect for the people of Russia and all they have endured to thrive and survive as well as all the great things Russia has done for my people. It is sad to know that many americans have no idea what Russia has done for the U.S. all they see is the lies our media put forth. God Bless RUSSIA and the USA and may God reveal all truths and forge a union between us that cannot be broken.

While we appreciate the concern to those affected in Russia, we'll have to close down this topic due to its sensitive nature.

Thanks.