NikoPower

065 WG ModPack - Updated 05/18/17

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

58 posts in this topic

I prefer my food warm, like fireplace warm. Don't really like hot food, scalds the tongue and all that, y'know? 

:trollface:

Thanks for MOD pack..  appreciate it. 

Are there any SS's of whats available in this mod?

Not that I know of but there is a preview in the installer.

Are there any SS's of whats available in this mod?

there a picture reviewer in the modpack that allow you to view what the mod look like when you select it. just like in Aslain modpack

For some reason, after installing, I can no longer open the chat or view the scoreboard/pause menu. After the battle, the game freezes at the post battle screen and nothing shows up. Had use Task Manager to close the game.

I get a 502 Error on the link.

Page unavailable

Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable due to a server hiccup.

Our engineers have been notified, so check back later.

Right click and save worked for me

For some reason, after installing, I can no longer open the chat or view the scoreboard/pause menu. After the battle, the game freezes at the post battle screen and nothing shows up. Had use Task Manager to close the game.

I have the same issue(s), hope its just one of the mods thats in it so I can just remove it...

I don't like running exe files in general ... especially if I have no idea what is supposed to happen when I do or what mods are even in the pack.

Posted (edited) · Report post

thanks for the update niko!

EDIT: all stop. Full reverse.

it seems that after installing, one is no longer able to view the scoreboard, the esc menu, the end-game menu screen or the chat. (this is after a full removal of all previous elements, no other mods installed as well as testing it by installing and not selecting any mods. My guess is the culprit is the chat feature mod where it's PlayerName[shipName], its a mod where the checkbox was greyed out and checked by default.)

To those who installed it and there are issues - navigate to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features, select wows Multipack beta 0.6.3.0.1 and remove it. easy. If you got it working where all the menus are available, let me know what you did =p

it kind of sucks, I really like Yuro's Dunquerque skin lol

Edited by SinisterSe7en

Is this the latest version? I'm getting a wrong version error when I try to install and my WoWs build is 0.6.3.1. Thanks!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi,

Any news about modpack for 0.6.3.1 ???

Tks a lot.

Edited by Paul_Humungus

I would "prefer" the modpack be selectable online... that is, review the mods online - like a shopping list - then select the ones you want to d/l. Use a full browser screen with standard font size, etc.. would be nicer imho. 

is it safe to assume using anything other than this modpack puts my account at risk of being banned for using illegal mods?

What's the point of posting a mod if you can't be bothered to provide details and screenshots.

What's the point of posting a mod if you can't be bothered to provide details and screenshots.

This is a pack of mods with probably 50 different mods in it. Probably why there's not a preview for every single one of them.

is it safe to assume using anything other than this modpack puts my account at risk of being banned for using illegal mods?

You can also use common sense and realize that if the mod you're using gives you an advantage over someone not using it, it's probably an illegal one. If the mods is a cosmetic one, I'm pretty sure it's a legal one. There are a few packs that have proven to be safe so far. Also, you could miss out on neat mods by only using this pack.

This is a pack of mods with probably 50 different mods in it. Probably why there's not a preview for every single one of them.

You can also use common sense and realize that if the mod you're using gives you an advantage over someone not using it, it's probably an illegal one. If the mods is a cosmetic one, I'm pretty sure it's a legal one. There are a few packs that have proven to be safe so far. Also, you could miss out on neat mods by only using this pack.

thank you garfield001, I appreciate your answers. The matter of unfair advantage can be discussed extensively elsewhere and I am open to discussion. This is not my major concern at the moment.

Someone I know got a 7-day ban, he came to me and showed me the mods he installed, including a shell tracer mod from Aslain's modpack and a language mod downloaded from a private forum. He explained to me that he's non-native English speaker and would enjoy the game better with a fully translated interface. He also pointed out that he could use language files from another published WOWS client of another server, it is heavily cencored and contains incorrect ship names and so, therefore he preferred using a third-party language mod.

So despite me gratefulness, I was not expecting a reply from you, garfield001. I expect a WarGaming representative to reply this.

I can also make this easy: I wish to know if my account is at risk of being banned for using illegal mods, should I present interest in installing a mod of unknown origin I come across.

Just give us a tool.

Edited by big_cabb

May I suggest when a new patch comes out that you guys kill or redirect the mod link? Don't believe I can use the 6.3.1 on the current release, right? 

How long before the mod pack is updated? Any idea? My eyes are  in need of the mod pack. 

Thanks Niko - my eyes especially thank you ;-) 

And a very special thanks for updating us on a Saturday! 

Edited by Herr_Reitz