• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

504 posts in this topic

Yay I have a hit out on me.  I'll have to keep an eye out now.

No, don't look up to me, I'm trash.:hiding:

Seriously now, I'm still relatively unnoticeable here. It's exceedingly rare that someone recognizes me in game, and I rather like it that way. 

you know what that means, right? there is now an EVEN LARGER target on you in game :P:look::red_button:

i used to not pay much attention to team make ups apart from ships, now there are a few people i keep an eye out for...

No, don't look up to me, I'm trash.:hiding:

Seriously now, I'm still relatively unnoticeable here. It's exceedingly rare that someone recognizes me in game, and I rather like it that way. 

Too late... you have 4k posts in.

That will put a target on your back from anybody that frequents the forums.:trollface:

And thus the lord said...let there be wifi...

...tomorrow, after I've slept off the jet-lag a bit. 

Basically, just people who I see here on the forums, who I hope to see—and sink—in game. In no way am I harping on these people, nor do I have any sorts of personal issues with them. Instead, I intend this as a friendly declaration.

I mean, I need skulls for my skull throne, and blood for the blood god. It's nothing personal. :P  

Well, here we go. In no particular order, of course. (Oh, and more might be added, as others come to mind.)  

• Fog_Crusier_Maine
  • CaptainMrEpic
  • TenguBlade
  • Admiral_Thrawn_1
  • dem0lsh0r
  • Dr_Richtofen
  • 212thAttackBattalion
  • Taichunger
  • HazeGreyUnderway
  • yashma
  • slak__
  • pmgaudio
  • giovybez
  • tcbacker777
  • renegadestatuz
  • TheKrimzonDemon
  • Herr_Reitz —Spotted on enemy team twice. Shot at once. Didn't sink because of me, though. 
  • 1Sherman
  • Kombat_W0MBAT —Have only had on my own team, sadly. Probably a good thing.... 
  • Chobittsu
  • MrDeaf
  • Macabe
  • Carl
  • Kitsunelegend
  • crzyhawk    
  • BladedPheonix
  • scruffycavetroll
  • X15
  • RedSeaBear
  • RipNuN2
  • dseehafer
  • Wulfgarn
  • issm
  • Brushwolf
  • Rolkatsuki
  • twitch133
  • Ju87s —Came this close to ending him. But no. Left on 1000 hp for a teammate to wipe up. 
  • 1nc0mp3t3nt_1
  • Grizley
  • Excield
  • Gasai__Yuno
  • Killjoy1941
  • Khafni —Nearly. Spotted & shot at. Finished battle with unknown amount of health. 
  • aethervox
  • SireneRacker
  • khaenn35
  • OseanTanker
  • Minah_Bang
  • HoIo
  • Unabletony —spotted on same team.
  • The_first_harbinger
  • Harbyharpity
  • Triela50
  • Doomlock
  • Estimated_Prophet
  • Yoshiblue—Sunk during a training battle. 
  • Hiroe
  • Lert —spotted. On the other side of the map though. 
  • desmo_2
  • HMCS_Devilfish
  • Wowzery
  • NikoPower
  • LittleWhiteMouse —Her Texas met my Budyonny.
  • CaptGodzillaPig 
  • A certain professional with integrity —I honestly don't care which team.
  • aether_tech 
  • Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper
  • Chein_Lu_Anderman
  • GraffZeppelinKai
  • SgtSullyC3
  • CapnCappy
  • Lord_Zath
  • Sventex
  • Big_Spud
  • Nyachi
  • Destroyer_Kiyoshimo
  • Peregrinas
  • TheGreatBlasto
  • Pulicat
  • Seraphil
  • GhostSwordsman —Spotted. Apparently. (Sorry...)
  • Arlskandir
  • SergeantHop 
  • Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi
  • Mezurashi
  • AdmiralMudkip
  • BrassFire
  • Captain_Dorja
  • Phoenix_jz
  • CRAZY8S_
  • SeaKnight_1990
  • Aduial
  • High_Admiral
  • Umikami
  • Valdez_Raptor
  • m373x
  • thegamefilmguruman
  • Stonehammers
  • Izolyn
  • Warped_1
  • _Fantomex_ —I don't wanna talk about it, okay? *grumblegrumblekrakengrumblegrumble*
  • DoomStomper
  • devastator5000
  • TalonV
  • McDoob
  • Pigeon_Of_War
  • Peacemaker100
  • vonKaiser
  • DerKrampus
  • poeticmotion
  • Sir_Davos_Seaworth
  • Sir_Orrin
  • saru_richard
  • Shadow_1964
  • Goodwood_Alpha
  • AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017
  • 1nv4d3rZ1m
  • sbcptnitro
  • derbuckeye
  • StrixKitty
  • the_fog_invader
  • Iris_
  • Rion12
  • MutzLivesMatter
  • Carrier_Lexington 
  • JochenHeiden

Again, I mean no harm by this. It's all in good fun, right?

I know I probably forgot someone, but they can be added later—along with any other faces that I feel worthy of inclusion.

If there's someone that feel's they deserve a place, just let me know. I'll add you in.

Now then, please don't criticize me too much.... 

You forgot me:((It's okay, most people forget I exist anyways)

Ha, 21 pages now. I see that this thread is as active as ever. :teethhappy: Also I see that a few bounties have been collected. May the hunt continue with fortune. Soon the whole list will be crossed off. Soon TM!

hey guys if you want to avoid river just play tier 8+, he/she seems to not like those tiers

hey guys if you want to avoid river just play tier 8+, he/she seems to not like those tiers

Here, let me spell it out for ya:

Female Female

Anyway, T VII-TIX seems to be one of my few tiers right now, although I have some ships down to T V.

Here, let me spell it out for ya:

Female Female

Anyway, T VII-TIX seems to be one of my few tiers right now, although I have some ships down to T V.

well you see in my experience some of the "girls" i ran into on the internet are guys so im just playing it safe ._.

(now that i said that i'm going to get a lot of flak....)

well you see in my experience some of the "girls" i ran into on the internet are guys so im just playing it safe ._.

Do you see how hard it is to translate from gender-less words of addressing someone to a gender specific way of addressing someone?

Well... the other day someone asked, "Hey, aren't you on the forums?" 

You all know the drill, right? 

"Nope, not me." :hiding:

Well... the other day someone asked, "Hey, aren't you on the forums?" 

You all know the drill, right? 

"Nope, not me." :hiding:

forum? whats a forum? :hiding:

Posted (edited) · Report post

* goes to battle * 

c1kRNqf.png

* sees name on hit list * 

MuHyC4o.png

Edited by GrafZeppelinKai

Ah, it's fine. Never really mattered much to me anyway, and it's completely understandable given some of the G.I.R.L's* I've run across so far.

Call me by whatever pronoun you want. I swear I won't get offended, since gender's never been a big deal to me.

Well, at least when I'm not actively on my period and all that. That crap sucks

*Acronym means 'guy in real life.' Chanced upon someone saying it once, and it stuck in my mind somehow. Just a good acronym, I guess.

It's true that I haven't played up there in a while now. That doesn't mean that I don't like those tiers though. Quite the contrary. :trollface:

I've been playing T6 as of late, since discovering my love for the Warspite and getting the Aosta. I'll still be playing high tiers sporadically though.      

Ah, it's fine. Never really mattered much to me anyway, and it's completely understandable given some of the G.I.R.L's* I've run across so far.

Call me by whatever pronoun you want. I swear I won't get offended, since gender's never been a big deal to me.

*Acronym means 'guy in real life.' Chanced upon someone saying it once, and it stuck in my mind somehow. Just a good acronym, I guess.

It's true that I haven't played up there in a while now. That doesn't mean that I don't like those tiers though. Quite the contrary. :trollface:

I've been playing T6 as of late, since discovering my love for the Warspite and getting the Aosta. I'll still be playing high tiers sporadically though.      

Wow... I've been around for a long time... playing text based games (MUDs, etc) and such, and this is the first time I can recall seeing that acronym. (There is of course the possibility that I have heard it before but I dont remember it)

Anyway, Lol, its so true though :P

B

ok, also if i see you in the opposite team please turn off your secondaries, sail to within 10 km om my Montana and please show me a broadside.... it won't hurt i promise :D

ok, also if i see you in the opposite team please turn off your secondaries, sail to within 10 km om my Montana and please show me a broadside.... it won't hurt i promise :D

Sure, I can do that. My Benson's especially good at it. :)

Sure, I can do that. My Benson's especially good at it. :)

torps count as secondaries, so off :trollface:

demo expert + fire flags+ smoke engaged

Ha Guy in real life aye? Never heard that before that made me chuckle. Take this upvote!

demo expert + fire flags+ smoke engaged

Update: I have sold my Benson. 

Now I have a Fletcher. 

:trollface:

Now I have a Fletcher. 

hopefully by next weekend I'll have my fletcher.... i just need to stop playing my Fiji long enough to grind the last 10k XP on my Benson lol

Now I have a Fletcher. 

no fair... only just starting my benson... well, grinding credits with tirpitz and gremy to get the benson more like

hah, I have you all beat...

Gearing, Shima, Khab trifecta is complete

Z-52? never heard of it.

Was playing all day on Saturday in my Shimakaze. I wonder if anyone from the forums noticed me.