E25_Syndrome_Yuno

From the ' Tank Destroyers ' to the ' Destroyers? ' ( New player in WoWs )

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

77 posts in this topic

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/25803-gasai-yuno-has-arrived-to-the-wotlabs-highest-performing-e-25-player-and-tank-destroyer-master/

Plz be a little less cancerous in the WOWS forum, got it ? awesome...thx

Anyways I would recommend trying the US DDs as in later tiers the IJN DDs just lack carrying potential. Once you hit tier 6 your effectiveness with torps will trop tremendously and you will notice that the US high tiers have better effective torps (Fast reload and low spotting distance)

Just remember that in high tiers the torp reloads will go around 140s therefore the High spam torps gameplay ends around tier 5 and the more calculated torps start

And immediately confronting him like this is an ideal way to facilitate "less cancerous" behavior? That doesn't make any sense. You're just provoking him.

oh god hes here as well

Why is that a bad thing?

Ah yes the famous apartment, not enough purple IMO it needs more

A year on the tanks forum before he got banned last week, with every single post in that purple, there is no chance he'll stop now. 

I mean, so far, you've done much more in this thread that's cancerous than he has. You're only derailing it with provocations and ridiculously dumb remarks.

It's pretty frickin' odd for these two to complain about "cancer" and then behave in a way that is extremely "cancerous." :thinking:

Oh, they're hypocrites. It all makes sense now.

It's pretty frickin' odd for these two to complain about "cancer" and then behave in a way that is extremely "cancerous." :thinking:

Oh, they're hypocrites. It all makes sense now.

Oh my.... I wonder indeed.

Such is the ' human being ', mostly a failure.

It is a shame, I had  ' Good meanings ' after all.

HOWEVER, there were couple of users with good messages,

Helpful even, from this I thank.

yrE9VuN.png

I have heard of your reputation, Gasai, but I wish not to judge as you seem pretty decent and nice here (though the purple text is horrid for my phone screen xP) Do try not to repeat whatever you have done that has resulted in the caution or even the wrath that many have on you here. (Including, admittedly, for the caution part, me) This may sound a little arrogant, but please do not disappoint me, like another participant in this thread has with the tirade he has bestowed upon me.

I have heard of your reputation, Gasai, but I wish not to judge as you seem pretty decent and nice here (though the purple text is horrid for my phone screen xP) Do try not to repeat whatever you have done that has resulted in the caution or even the wrath that many have on you here. (Including, admittedly, for the caution part, me) This may sound a little arrogant, but please do not disappoint me, like another participant in this thread has with the tirade he has bestowed upon me.

Hahaha!

Oh, ' do not disappoint me ' you know, my friend ?

I will act how my senses and my mind tell me.

This is the only route I follow.

I wish that we can get along.

If we cannot, then that is ' unfortunate ' I think.

A year on the tanks forum before he got banned last week, with every single post in that purple, there is no chance he'll stop now. 

Even so, ALL of my time there, everything I told was correct.

I see that users miss what I told to them,

so I have been given to know.

But such is the world and such is how it works.

I wish that the time here, will be more peaceful.

I am some what interested from the ' Ships '

Perhaps I can make it work.

Edited by Gasai__Yuno

Oh my.... I wonder indeed.

Such is the ' human being ', mostly a failure.

It is a shame, I had  ' Good meanings ' after all.

HOWEVER, there were couple of users with good messages,

Helpful even, from this I thank.

yrE9VuN.png

The people on this Forum are generally speaking nice people. We don't eat you up just because you are new or ask questions. But it is also possible to seriously annoy the people here to a point where they don't take you seriously. I could name some of the people who are have reached that point and are known as Forum Trolls, but that would be Naming and Shaming unless they get here themselves.

What I would recommend to you would be something about the letters you use. I understand you love for Yuno (though she does not even get close to Esdese) but the use of different letter styles and letter sizes is a bit too much. The Color is okay (certainly better than yellow) but the size makes it a bit unpleasant to read. 

And immediately confronting him like this is an ideal way to facilitate "less cancerous" behavior? That doesn't make any sense. You're just provoking him.

I mean, so far, you've done much more in this thread that's cancerous than he has. You're only derailing it with provocations and ridiculously dumb remarks.

Yes total provocations saying that USN DDs are better high teirs than IJN DDs 

Yes total provocations saying that USN DDs are better high teirs than IJN DDs 

Wow, you're so clever. Your parents passed on some splendid genes. Oh yes.

You are the first person in this thread to actually directly insult someone. That is pretty ironic coming from your recent posts. 

Woah Mr. "I have more posts than PVP battles", the advice he gave on the high tier DD's is spot on, and quite useful to someone starting the game.  Nothing worse than grinding a line that ends up not favoring your playstyle. 

So honestly, did you just re-roll your account?  360 battles total, and all in the last month, but 758 forum posts?  You seem to play exceptionally well for a new player, and in nothing but BB's to boot ... interesting.

You are the first person in this thread to actually directly insult someone. That is pretty ironic coming from your recent posts. 

You derailed the thread with all sorts of nonsense and provocations. That's much more "cancerous" than what little I've said. Also, you deserve it, no? Consider your behavior from a fair perspective.

Woah Mr. "I have more posts than PVP battles", the advice he gave on the high tier DD's is spot on, and quite useful to someone starting the game.  Nothing worse than grinding a line that ends up not favoring your playstyle. 

So honestly, did you just re-roll your account?  360 battles total, and all in the last month, but 758 forum posts?  You seem to play exceptionally well for a new player, and in nothing but BB's to boot ... interesting.

No, battleships are straightforward. They're easy to learn.

What I would recommend to you would be something about the letters you use. I understand you love for Yuno (though she does not even get close to Esdese) but the use of different letter styles and letter sizes is a bit too much. The Color is okay (certainly better than yellow) but the size makes it a bit unpleasant to read. 

If you want to ' recommend ' me to be what the ' flow ' is, that is a no do.

I recommend you to seek what you are as well, rather, my friend.

I have done thousands of post with this soul of mine.

And this won't change here.

Yet I thank you for your ' hints ' & help here.

Turns out these have been rather reasonable.

And greatly helped me to ' start faster ' in this product as well.

Turns out I wish to be as competitive as possible.

I have gotten used to the ' purple ' my apartment is in the shades of this.

It pleases my eyes and senses, naturally I create content that does please myself as well.

Edited by Gasai__Yuno

Moderated by Mezurashi.

I think it's safe to say you're much, much more cancerous than Yuno here. Edited by Mezurashi

Oh hello Gasai, nice to see you on the Warships forums.

I suggest you go for the Japanese destroyer line if you want to be stealthy. (Akizuki line and Shimakaze line)

Oh hello Gasai, nice to see you on the Warships forums.

I suggest you go for the Japanese destroyer line if you want to be stealthy. (Akizuki line and Shimakaze line)

My thanks to you.

I wish that I could still share,

what I know, ' back there ' as well.

But seems like I cannot anymore.

However, the Japanese Destroyer line,

I have been trying to work towards for now indeed.

I understand you love for Yuno (though she does not even get close to Esdese) but the use of different letter

Ah, noted this part just now, my friend.

And I DO NOT like what I see.

First, NO you do not understand.

Second, I do not know what this ' Esende ' is but NO Gasai is something NO ONE,

will come close to, even after everything she has gone trough,

she has been able to hold her more beautiful side at times, JUST like myself.

upmpUfa.jpg

'' They say ( and very much correct it is indeed ) That to UNDERSTAND something,

first you must be able to relate to this something. ''

Done the best if you share similar experiences.

It is very hard to relate to anything if you do not understand this something.

Good Luck to you, my friend.

Edited by Gasai__Yuno

I found myself naturally transitioning over from TDs in WoT to DDs in WoWs too.  Torps have a very long reload, but the alpha potential is huge.  

Much like on WoT, getting the most out of that large alpha potential requires a bit of stealth, preparation, and ambush tactics.  All things someone who plays TDs (especially the ones with no armor) would be familiar with.

As others have said, start with the IJN DD line to start to familiarize yourself with the spotting mechanics and the window in which you can launch torps while remaining stealth.

Eventually you'll want to check out the other DD lines to learn how to ambush enemy ships without the use of torps with range lower than your detection radius. Things like island ambushes and such.

You'll find wrecking enemy BBs in a single salvo will give the same pleasure as wrecking Heavy Tanks in WoT with a BL-10.

Good luck, and welcome to WoWs.

Just so long as nobody engages in a deep theological debate with this guy, we'll be OK for a few months. 

I suspect he will only become a problem once he finds a ship as attractive as the roach from WoT. 

I also foresee him delving deep into IJN DD's. Just some friendly advice, if you see an Atlanta, give him a hug (like get right up next to him and give him a big 'ol hug, especially if he's red). He is a very abused misunderstood little Cruiser who just wants to be loved. DD's are his favorite ships. USN DD's don't like IJN DD's very much, and the Russian DD's hate everyone.  And also look out for high tier German BB's. They have big secondaries that give amazing punish.. err, I mean hugs!

Oh god he's here in full force...
You won't find an E-25 here, my friend.  And most definitely not in the IJN DDs.  Try Murican.

(PS You aren't the best at the E-25 in the world...)

Posted (edited) · Report post

You won't find an E-25 here, my friend. 

I do realize this these days.

This product works differently than WoT.

This much I have learned.

Yes, yes I am.

With my dear my results are inhumane.

If you think something else, then you are.

A. Jealous.

or,

B. Incorrect & Ignorant.

or,

C. A & B

6TplpaL.jpg

Also I am not interested from being ' trolled ' / flamed.

So you can stop it.

My World of Tanks results, especially with her,

as she is myself, are literally inhumane.

Edited by Gasai__Yuno

Oh god he's here in full force...

You won't find an E-25 here, my friend.  And most definitely not in the IJN DDs.  Try Murican.

Why attempt to provoke him?

I do realize this these days.

This product works differently than WoT.

This much I have learned.

Yes, yes I am.

With my dear my results are inhumane.

If you think something else, then you are.

A. Jealous.

or,

B. Incorrect & Ignorant.

or,

C. A & B

6TplpaL.jpg

Also I am not interested from being ' trolled ' / flamed.

So you can stop it.

My World of Tanks results, especially with her,

as she is myself, are literally inhumane.

So I'm ignorant?  

Can I get a mod here?  toxicity pls.