Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_MaineMk1

Hey Pigeon, I have a serious concern

10 comments in this topic

Hey Pigeon, if I sent you a PM because I have a concern for you that I do not want to mention on these forums for fear of being harassed over it, would you respond to it? 

Edit: I don't want to publicize it to the world, just want to mention it to you.

Edited by Fog_Cruiser_Maine

RedSeaBear    2,286

I have messaged a few of the WoWs official people and I've always gotten a response. 

I guess that means we can't assume your gender?

More or less I don't want to start a crapstorm about something that is a valid complaint that should be dealt with in a serious manner. 

For the record, I am a straight white male and I like v.......ok I think you get the memo here.

I have messaged a few of the WoWs official people and I've always gotten a response. 

Ok, well then I guess I will just message him then.

Wulfgarn    2,073

More or less I don't want to start a crapstorm about something that is a valid complaint that should be dealt with in a serious manner. 

For the record, I am a straight white male and I like v.......ok I think you get the memo here.

:teethhappy::honoring:

ValkyrWarframe    1,417

:sceptic:

Zakuul    2,232

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by DarthDoge

Shadow_1964    82

Hey Pigeon, if I sent you a PM because I have a concern for you that I do not want to mention on these forums for fear of being harassed over it, would you respond to it? 

Edit: I don't want to publicize it to the world, just want to mention it to you.

COOL! Who are you tattling on?

Sign in to follow this