Turbotush

Come on War Gaming! Fix "Super League"

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

22 posts in this topic

Then it'd be called co-op

So!  At least there would be a match, and if there are 2-4 players it would be fun.

Right no there are 4 players in the queue, all Rank 1, why not fill in the teams?  Whats wrong with finding a way to play the game and not finding excuses to not play?

The only way SL will ever be viable is to increase the Rank 1 population. 

That can be done two ways. 

Increase the population of players on the NA server or hand out stars more generously. I don't see the former happening any time soon, and the latter is unlikely. 

OR... put Rank 1 players into the same queue as the Rank 1-5 players without the risk of losing stars. 

Since ranked ends in less than two days, WG isn't going to fix it this time. But maybe they can work on something to encourage super league in the future.

Since ranked ends in less than two days, WG isn't going to fix it this time. But maybe they can work on something to encourage super league in the future.

Perhaps when this happens...:teethhappy:

LsDEmSY.gif

Perhaps when this happens...:teethhappy:

LsDEmSY.gif

OK!  Now that was funny!

they can fix it if we receive a worthy rewards, no top 2 xp in team getting containers and all others nothing; EVEN more they can make the road to rank 1 easier, and dont give us crappy upgrades that no one uses. (I miss my flags)

It was a selling point for ranked this season.

I would've enjoyed the challenge.

I would have enjoyed messing around in it before WG over-reacted and killed it, but it took me a bit to hit 1 this season.

The main problem is the rewards after reaching rank 5 are just not worth the trouble for most with the way many teams were this season. In prior seasons the rewards were more worth it. Even at rank 10 many stopped over the rewards.  Also this season many were unhappy with the Belfast and all the smoking. Made it harder for BB players which most of the game is made up of. This season in a nutshell was just not as enjoyable as the others.

Edited by Shadow_NA

There was an easy fix to preventing the abuse that happened with crate-spamming on the EU server.  Use the existing Ranked rules, where the winning team all would get crates, and perhaps the top XP on the losing team got a crate, instead of this current system that nobody bothered playing.

LsDEmSY.gif

Is that from the upcoming soviet tier X carrier?

Just fill the team out with Bots!  Come on!

The players currently in the Ranked Battles are not even as good as the "Co-op bots", you can't carry people this bad ...PXC3D8e.jpg

The main problem is the rewards after reaching rank 5 are just not worth the trouble for most with the way many teams were this season. In prior seasons the rewards were more worth it. Even at rank 10 many stopped over the rewards.  Also this season many were unhappy with the Belfast and all the smoking. Made it harder for BB players which most of the game is made up of. This season in a nutshell was just not as enjoyable as the others.

You bring up some good points and others have brought the same points up in other threads. Maybe WG will get the point... no pun intended.

Increase the population of players on the NA server or hand out stars more generously. I don't see the former happening any time soon, and the latter is unlikely. 

OR... put Rank 1 players into the same queue as the Rank 1-5 players without the risk of losing stars. 

All they need to do is give us a reason to play it. Many of us would be happy to play if it wasn't Tier 5 for no reward. Tier 10, maybe drop the repair costs to Tier 9 levels as a bonus and add a reasonable system for crate rewards and a bunch of us would have been happy to switch from Randoms. I could go on TS and get 10 people without a problem; could have had games every night. Instead they pick a low tier and then take away the incentive to even play it. None but a few want any part of that nonsense.

There are more than enough players if WG gave any reason to play it though. But for whatever reason, they don't want that.

Seems like the best idea.

Only problem I can see is rank 1s potentially trolling people by throwing games deliberately, seeing as they have no stake in it.

But Rank 2-5 players will lose stars overall, as the Rank1s will not gain stars and the 2-5 will lose them. 

Well, technically. 

Seems like the best idea.

Only problem I can see is rank 1s potentially trolling people by throwing games deliberately, seeing as they have no stake in it.

That is true. But it can be combatted-reports and the small pool of Rank1ers make it lethal for them.

And get the already frustrated players trying to win a star trolled the shiт out of them, golden :medal:

Yea, you definitely can't let Rank 1 players play in 2-5 without losing stars. If you think the complaints about sync-dropping were bad, the epic crapshow that would ensue with people talking about throwing games would be...numerous, to say the least.