SocksRevenge

I've been reported!

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

32 posts in this topic

So - I'm playing maybe my 3rd or 4th battle in my shiny new Lexington - random battle domination, on the Trident map.  I'm lined up below C - just get planes launched and bam - detected - and I'm not even moving towards the cap!  I'm already scouting C with my bombers - as I usually do, see a Kutuzov is firing - then I see a Gnevny at the edge of the cap - so my bombers attack him - one hit - detonation!  So I'm thinking - cool, these 1,000 lbs bombs are pretty cool.  Next thing I know, he's in chat saying no CV one shots!  And that he's reporting me!

Do I need to worry??

Nah. Lol if I had a doubloon for every time someone threatened to report me for deleting them with torpedoes in one salvo I would have.... many doubloons :P

It takes more than 1 report to do any damage. If their entire team reported you, well OFF TO GULAG, but if only 1 person did, you are good comrade!

Nope, all that happens is you lose a meaninless karma point. 

Thought this would be a "I got reported for running Strike Lexington" 

he just salty, because he doesn't know dive bombers can cause detonation as well . take it as a compliment. nothing to worry about

So - I'm playing maybe my 3rd or 4th battle in my shiny new Lexington - random battle domination, on the Trident map.  I'm lined up below C - just get planes launched and bam - detected - and I'm not even moving towards the cap!  I'm already scouting C with my bombers - as I usually do, see a Kutuzov is firing - then I see a Gnevny at the edge of the cap - so my bombers attack him - one hit - detonation!  So I'm thinking - cool, these 1,000 lbs bombs are pretty cool.  Next thing I know, he's in chat saying no CV one shots!  And that he's reporting me!

Do I need to worry??

No RNG was in your favor. You have nothing to worry about the other guy was just butthurt.

Nope, all that happens is you lose a meaninless karma point. 

I recall getting 5 credits and i didn't do anything (must be because of my notoriously low karma score) 

*Weep* *Weep* karma means a lot to me, how else am I going to get more useful rewards.

No RNG was in your favor. You have nothing to worry about the other guy was just butthurt.

There is no excuse not to run det flags in a DD, if you are out of them, you simply get more through this. I think there is 10 flags per detonation, so he should already be stocked up.

Thanks!  Probably 1st time RNG has been in my favor!  You all are right - karma's down - guess no good behavior camo next time its awarded :)  Other's on his team were even saying he was detonated - all he'd say was "let the mods tell me that".  Anyway - thanks!

Do I need to worry??

Sorry, but LOL   and No you don't

Thanks!  Probably 1st time RNG has been in my favor!  You all are right - karma's down - guess no good behavior camo next time its awarded :)  Other's on his team were even saying he was detonated - all he'd say was "let the mods tell me that".  Anyway - thanks!

Karma rating has no effect on whether or not you get the good behavior camouflage(neither does pink status, so long as you're not being reported to support for habitually TK'ing, if you were wondering). All you have to do is not get a strike(which can only happen if someone files a ticket with support and a complaint about you, and WG reviews the evidence and determines you need to be sanctioned a strike), which easy so long as you keep your nose clean and follow the forum and game rules. Edited by GhostSwordsman

Making enemy DDs lose their shiт in chat and making enemy CV suicide are the greatest achievements a CV player can reach. Well done.

Ppl like that break the reporting system. 

I use it to report AFK's and chat spammers, and suggest others in the match also report them. To clarify, if someone is afk 5 minutes into the match, thats reportable. Anyone with a reasonable computer should be able to recover from a crash and be back in the game after 5 minutes.

Where's the "Shaker of Salt" reward for blowing someone up, and getting reported by the victim in the same match? 

Here we go again!!! You probably deserved it.  Hang on I have 5 more reports I can give this guy lets get him chat banned lol.

Edited by CRAZY8S_

I still think you will get the good behavior camo. Being reported because the other player was salty won't give you a strike.

Don't worry mate, reports are useful as Mexican anti corruption policy, take it as a compliment from a salty player, you just hit the magazine.

Nah. Lol if I had a doubloon for every time someone threatened to report me for deleting them with torpedoes in one salvo I would have.... many doubloons :P

It takes more than 1 report to do any damage. If their entire team reported you, well OFF TO GULAG, but if only 1 person did, you are good comrade!

​No, you would have a Missouri :B

Enemy player saying they're gonna report you = you got gud. :great:

Also applies to being accused of using aim bot and/or hacking

Edited by Kitsunelegend

Yea in game reports doesn't always equal a strike.  Unless of course you team killed someone or anything like that.  One report you'll get over it.  I mean come on I've been pink twice I've been chat banned a few times, no big deal.  It's only when you have strikes against you, well that's when you'll need to worry about.  Someone gets butt hurt because you dropped a bomb and got a lucky hit oh well they can just suck it up.