trashpanda_oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

What Would You Change About This Game Right Now?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

122 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Name three things.

I'll go first.

1: I would remove smoke completely, all the way, gone. Kaput. Mechanic is silly and has gotten out of hand, give RN Cruisers better concealment and HE and never look back. USN DDs would change drastically and players would have to adjust.

2: I would add some sort of PvP fast game mode. 10 minutes pew pew and done, repeat as desired. Accelerated gameplay, closer ranges etc. Fast Battles....

3: Replays.

Edited by slak__

1-remove "national flavor" and balance every nation with minor "exclusive traits"

germans-a little more accurate

usn-better AA(i heard the FCS of usn in ww2 was the best but we can't go 2 traits)

ijn-long lance torpedoes

soviet-flat shell perhaps

USN-HE with low alpha but better fire chance perhaps.

nothing WOW THIS IS GAMEBREAKER

2-remove kitakami from the minds of people and history books

3-i dunno.

Edited by Cruxdei

1) Make Atlanta's concealment on par or better than Belfast. Increase torp range.

2) Revert all torpedo nerfs to IJN DDs at tiers 8-10

3) Make CVs worth playing.

4) Give a "Free Camera" option when viewing replays.

1) Make Atlanta's concealment on par or better than Belfast. Increase torp range.

Just give her the same access to the T8 upgrade that some how Belfast has:)

Bit yeah... I like that one.

Atlanta would be OP as craptho, maybe that's why I get salty about Belfast....

lower skill ceiling on CVs

fix CV national flavor to not be so broken

other ships could also use a lower skill ceiling, but CVs are the worst offenders and it stands to reason to hammer the tallest nail first.

Edited by MrDeaf

If they removed smoke completely, I'd quit the game. Destroyers would have no way to break contact. It might be a silly mechanic, but it's a necessary silly mechanic.

For me:

1. Re-work the accuracy and armor mechanics so that "crossing the T" actually is the smart thing to do.

2. That's about it.

I would change the fire meta. I would remove HE, it wasn't an anti ship munition and give AP a fire chance but it would be fairly low even for the BB's. All AP would be like the RN AP with minor tweaks for feel. Fires instead of doing a set percentage of damage it would burn at a lower rate than than currently but would keep burning until it is put out. I would add fire fighting crews to all ships that would have a percentage chance, 5% maybe, to put a fire out with each tic. If you fire fighting crew is on cool down or you decide not to use it there would be an innate chance, say 1%, per tic to put it out.

1. Replay system. Pls.

2. Gib Italia

3. Revert Protected MM - tiers 5 and 6 are some of the most important tiers in keeping players around, not tier IV. Making those tiers a pain in the butt is a bad idea.

1 Erase All Solviet ships from the game,

2 Add French and British ships

3 Rework Cvs So the skill floor and skill Ceiling is more on par with other ship classes. (And i mean a re-work. Simply changing stats and removing manual drop will not solve the problem.)
4 Take a harder look on the impact of  Gimmicky Premium ships like Scharn and bellfast, In both A ladder sense and a random battle sense. and adjust  accordingly.

I am pretty happy with the game overall otherwise.

1. Remove Citadels from BB/CA/CL's as damage centers and make them guaranteed debuff centers. No 10k+ hit, but engines *will* go down if you're hit there, and make said citadel hits immune to being effect by captain skills.

2. Add in a MMR

3. buff torpedoes by giving them faster speed, significantly faster speed, slight damage boost, but force a larger spreed. Less hits with 3-5 torps, but that single torp does some serious damage and is much harder to avoid once seen.

Edited by _RC1138

lower skill ceiling on CVs

fix CV national flavor to not be so broken

other ships could also use a lower skill ceiling, but CVs are the worst offenders and it stands to reason to hammer the tallest nail first.

I think having one squad make up, regardless of nationality across the board would be a start at lowering the skill ceiling. Default to a balanced set up and give players the ability to change the attributes of them to small degrees for some sort of flavor. But make players use a fighter and a Torpedo bomber, I don't get the option to remove the guns on my IJN DDs for an extra torp launcher because I would. And I wouldn't be able to defend myself or anyone around me properly.

If they removed smoke completely, I'd quit the game. Destroyers would have no way to break contact. It might be a silly mechanic, but it's a necessary silly mechanic.

For me:

1. Re-work the accuracy and armor mechanics so that "crossing the T" actually is the smart thing to do.

2. That's about it.

One set of miniatures rules I play reduces the hit chance, dispersion covers that, and increases penatration and others increase damage. One way would be to reduce citadel chances on the broadside and increase it when within so many degrees of the bow or stern.

1. Remove CVs, since they degrade gameplay.

2. Remove totally broken radar and hydro through islands mechanic. 

3. Stop bots from following DDs around in co-op.

• You can't lock on to a target unless you have direct visual/radar contact.
  • In match adjustable speed/range on torpedoes.
  • Line-of-sight restriction on radar and sonar.

Add in a MMR

^This

2.  Bring back Ocean

1. Kitakami

2. Make IJN DD's great again!

3. Submar...

*_Fantomex_ was mysteriously found beaten to death later that day

But actually...

1. Rework CV interface and gameplay to have a lower and more equal skill level

2. Make IJN DD's great again!

3. Increase CL/CA surviveability by reworking citadel damage mechanics (somehow)

Edited by _Fantomex_

1. fix carriers, their mechanics and the AAA mechanics

2. Compress the gun ballistics to match the gun range. Plunging fire should be a thing and it isn't.

3. Change the USN cruiser tier 7 and 8. Move Pensacola to the side for now, put New Orleans down to tier 7, put Wichita in at tier 8.

4. Revert the IJN Torp nerfs. Overnerfed as it is.

5.  Make the concealment as good on Atlanta as it is on Belfast(yes loved this idea).

^This

2.  Bring back Ocean

Ocean hasnt gone anywhere, its just less comon than it was

4. Revert the IJN Torp nerfs. Overnerfed as it is.

5.  Make the concealment as good on Atlanta as it is on Belfast(yes loved this idea).

You are literally the devil

Ocean hasnt gone anywhere, its just less comon than it was

Exactly what I meant, glad you understood it.

2. Add in a MMR

^This

Measels, Mumps and Rubella!?

*_Fantomex_ was mysteriously found beaten to death later that day

Subverting the submission, divulging in subjects known to cause unrest. 

Edited by slak__

You are literally the devil

Oh no I'm a perfect angel. You can see the horns holding up the halo. :trollface: