Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Herr_Reitz

WoWS Battle Experience Calculation - if you wondered...

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

Still doesn't fully detail say how much exp you get for 100% of damage dealt to ship 2 tiers higher or quantity exp awarded upon base captures, etc. I mean, if I was good at maths, I might be able to make educated guesses, but I'm incompetent in that regard

You can pretty much figure all that out right from the Credits/XP tab on the results screens.

Looking at that page,  XPBattle is the unknown which everyone wants to know.

Mm, we've known the experience point breakdown for bonuses already (it's always detailed line by line on page 4 of the results screen).  I'm glad the FAQ people laid it all out -- a lot of people just look at the first page of the results and don't bother to figure out the math.  However, we all remain hopeful that ONE DAY we might get a better glimpse on how actions translate into experience gains.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.  :smart_fish:

Me neither - but since it mentioned Saint Patty's day.. I was thinking yeah, this could be "new"... or it could be last year's ;-) 

Mm, we've known the experience point breakdown for bonuses already (it's always detailed line by line on page 4 of the results screen).  I'm glad the FAQ people laid it all out -- a lot of people just look at the first page of the results and don't bother to figure out the math.  However, we all remain hopeful that ONE DAY we might get a better glimpse on how actions translate into experience gains.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.  :smart_fish:

Sounds abusable. I'd rather people focus on getting the win for win xp bonus than trying to micro their xp gains during a match.

When they came out with the new xp system, I'm pretty sure they promised a detailed breakdown SOON™:trollface:

I was hoping that was going to go into how to get xp by doing certain things. Not just how bonuses are compounded together.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I was hoping that was going to go into how to get xp by doing certain things. Not just how bonuses are compounded together.

Well... in a round-about way it does ;-) I'm often amazed at how much you get capping then recapping... or damaging multiple ships instead of shooting at one until it sinks...  Edited by Herr_Reitz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0