• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

25 posts in this topic

Well, for those of you who have automatic updates selected for their test server files, you'll know that 6.3 has just been added to the test server. The main point of this is probably going to be the end of stealth fire (grumbles something offensive about 5.3). Any other ideas about what we may be seeing? And please no one bring up French CLs, those probably won't come till 6.4 at the earliest.

How about we wait for the official announcement? Wild speculation isn't really very helpful, especially given some of the more colorful personalities that frequent this site.

Wild speculation isn't really very helpful, especially given some of the more colorful personalities that frequent this site.

Oh but it's soooo entertaining :P

Any other ideas about what we may be seeing?

Submarines.

How about we wait for the official announcement? Wild speculation isn't really very helpful, especially given some of the more colorful personalities that frequent this site.

Eh, they'll probably announce it tomorrow since they like starting the tests on Tuesday and Wednesday. One day of wild speculation isn't going to crash the server. It's not like Kyogre here's.

Oh but it's soooo entertaining :P

Eh, they'll probably announce it tomorrow since they like starting the tests on Tuesday and Wednesday. One day of wild speculation isn't going to crash the server. It's not like Kyogre here's.

Call me crazy, but I prefer to not be an enabler.

You can't see submarines silly.

They have to resurface to breathe like any other marine mammal and you can observe those magnificent creatures for a while.

Behold ze Schnorchel!

2znwy1y.jpg

Brought to you by glorious German Engineering!

2ducgg3.gif

CV tweaks likely. ST testing of French cruiser lines. NoMoInvisiFire. Should be sufficient. I think it will bring forth another Dasha video... if it does then this will not be an insignificant update. 

The settings menu on the login screen has an option to "Enable Smoke Screen Timer"

WG came through on their promise that they would add it to the vanilla client. Looks like I won't be needing any mods anymore.

Submarines.

I thought submarines would show up before that. And there are rendered models from data miners around.

Behold ze Schnorchel!

2znwy1y.jpg

Brought to you by glorious German Engineering!

2ducgg3.gif

Type XXI didn't need that and could stay under a good 20 at full surface speed.  

The settings menu on the login screen has an option to "Enable Smoke Screen Timer"

WG came through on their promise that they would add it to the vanilla client. Looks like I won't be needing any mods anymore.

Unless the mods are still better but this is another step towards not needing mods except for cosmetic reasons.

Submarines.

I can pretty much guarantee that there will be submarines.  After all, any ship can submerge. Once.

april fools submarine event where you hunt a giant soviet sub carrying nuclear missiles aimed towards WG headquarters

april fools submarine event where you hunt a giant soviet sub carrying nuclear missiles aimed towards WG headquarters

Why would we stop them? :P

Submarines.

SLAP SLAP SLAP DONT MENTION SUBMARINES AGAIN

Because you wouldn't have a game anymore if you didn't :D

Rest in peace, WarGaming, killed by your own creation.

beetlejuice..bettlejuice,,,bettle______