AdmiralMudkip

IJN Kaga is Coming to WoWs

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

24 posts in this topic

It seems confirmed! It uses the 1935 configuration and is a Tier 7 premium carrier. 

I look forward to not having a wallet~

Search before you post. 

There is literally only 2 posts before this one. If there were dozens, it might be different. 

There is literally only 2 posts before this one. If there were dozens, it might be different. 

And he still wouldn't have searched then either.

And he still wouldn't have searched then either.

Doubt it. But I also doubt he would've posted the Thread because he would have known about it. It would've easily been old news. 

Doubt it. But I also doubt he would've posted the Thread because he would have known about it. It would've easily been old news. 

​I know that it's been posted here. Even if it's already been stated, I have to post it here on this subforum to get other people's opinion about it. That and the people in this subforum is more refined in their opinions than the people in the General Discussions. 

​I know that it's been posted here. Even if it's already been stated, I have to post it here on this subforum to get other people's opinion about it. That and the people in this subforum is more refined in their opinions than the people in the General Discussions. 

You know that it never works here

And it'll cost what, 11K doubloons?

Sounds like a fun premium CV.

And it'll cost what, 11K doubloons?

Sounds like a fun premium CV.

9k doubloons, aprox the same price as Saipan

And it absolutely gets sht on by Saipan who can just keep disengaging fighters by strafing away

Tier 6 versus Tier 9.  Thats...probably enough said.  Her torpedo's might be enough to bring her up once people learn how to use her though.  

I saw iChase do a carrier snipe with the Kaga. If I encounter a Saipan, I might go do the same, no, scratch that, I WILL do the same!

Finally, an IJN CV Commander trainer

I’ll take it!!!!

Yeah, because we need to encourage more players to use the broken Carrier class to muck up the game for the other 3 Ship classes.

If it sees regular uptiers, I'm afraid the AA with tear the T6s like wet paper...

if kaga is gonna be in there then they'd better add in the yorktowns as well i mean its only fair right? kaga participated in the midway operation after all!

If it sees regular uptiers, I'm afraid the AA with tear the T6s like wet paper...

Ask any Hiryu captain about that.  Tends to be one of the biggest complaints for that ship,  the T6 torpedo bombers.  Now its T6 everything!  Get ready to use that full storage capacity!

is that a bad sign? i heard that kaga's DB's manual drop circles are the size of a dot...

is that a bad sign? i heard that kaga's DB's manual drop circles are the size of a dot...

So are Saipans... It's not really unexpected.

So are Saipans... It's not really unexpected.

Awesome, more no talent game play mechanics for the low talent, no skill favorite class of the inbred, introverted, retarded, crippled children to play. Play a real ship class.