comtedumas

Wiki needs updating.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

soem of the entries in the Wiki need to be updated.  Like on the Myoko, on the right there is the standard listing of ship characteristics, but there is no listing for "Main Battery", it skips directly to "Secondary Armament #1".  

Edited by comtedumas

You can contact SeaRaptor00 for that via PM, as long as he can fix it he will do so. Bit some of the stuff is not in the hands of our local Wiki Team

I'm sure they'll get around to it... the Wiki is way better now than it was before they had Community Editors (though I don't know if the CEs are the cause of it being better :trollface:)

We are aware of primary armament not showing up on some pages.  I'll make sure the moko page is included on our list.  Thanks!

I'm sure they'll get around to it... the Wiki is way better now than it was before they had Community Editors (though I don't know if the CEs are the cause of it being better :trollface:)

Directly, yes. Our Wiki Team works hard :tea_cap:

Directly, yes. Our Wiki Team works hard :tea_cap:

Is there a way to join the Wiki team? I would like to help if that would not be too much troubble.

Is there a way to join the Wiki team? I would like to help if that would not be too much troubble.

Anyone with 100 games played can edit the wiki.  Those of us on the official "team" are responsible for editing content and adding new content - say, for new premium ships or tech tree lines - as requested by WG.

Anyone with 100 games played can edit the wiki.  Those of us on the official "team" are responsible for editing content and adding new content - say, for new premium ships or tech tree lines - as requested by WG.

​Is there a way I can get on that team?a

An update on the autobonce mechanics will be welcome, and the addition of some minors details like shell fuze time and normalization as well

​Is there a way I can get on that team?a

WG will occasionally run contests here on the forums.  Keep an eye out for posts.