Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khaenn35

A nice, post-graduation chat.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

So, a person who I shall not mention due to name and shame, after a certain thread that I shall not name for above purpose, messaged me in Discord for a chat, that started civil, and came out, well, crap. Apparently, I am biased, and I do agree- which is why I need your help, since you guys are neutral. What are your opinions on this chat? Who exactly was the worse one here? 

My name is the uncensored one (for proof, I am tag #6625 (I think), feel free to hit me up on Discord for some games). Two significant names and one not-very notable (marked in red) name are referred to in this, of which to prevent anyone from finding the thread and violating EULA. 

jQWw55T.jpg?1

0JpvmUW.jpg?1

6hNUZtf.jpg?1

CKX2XGD.jpg?1

1lnaYKh.jpg?3

NO3xC0e.jpg?1

QkognmN.jpg?1

PpSnC0e.jpg?2

OPaWRIp.jpg?1

Jahdibt.jpg?1

HMM3yhM.jpg?1

Shh... It's alright. Poison is poison. 

(Yes, i know, I'm a [edited]in this convo too, but I'm an arrogant hypocritical a**hole anyway. I bring this here not to flaunt (and humiliate myself because I am "intellectual") but to let said other person see what others think about this. Childish? Mayb... yes. I regret this? Slightly. But not enough not to do this. It is somebody else in this community, so yes. As I said, I wanted more people to see this and show their (more unbiased) opinion to him, as anyone I talk to about this in a PM he will scream "BIAS" when I show him.)

(On second thought, I should not have posted it in General Discussion. Whoops. I'm an idiot. Or you know, as usual.)

Edited by khaenn35

What makes you think anyone cares? Do you need your ego stroked? Do you need a bit of attention?

Do tell, and I'm sure someone here will get right on it.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Why is this in general discussion?

Shouldn't it be in off topic?

You couldn't even post it in the correct sub-forum?

That is some arrogance right there :tea_cap:

Edited by MrDeaf

What makes you think anyone cares? Do you need your ego stroked? Do you need a bit of attention?

Do tell, and I'm sure someone here will get right on it.

No, not really. Just want people to say who the a**hole is here (the bigger one) as you guys are neutral, and it would take a lot of people to convince him. As I said, I'm an [edited], definitely, and bringing it here may have been crapfor the community, but I wanted more people to see this and show their (more unbiased) opinion to him, as anyone I talk to about this in a PM he will scream "BIAS" when I show him. 

Why is this in general discussion?

Shouldn't it be in off topic?

You couldn't even post it in the correct sub-forum?

That is some arrogance right there :tea_cap:

I'm an idiot, shhhhhhh :P I was on phone and my brain basically thought something like "HURR DURR GENERAL DISCUSSION MEANS DISCUSSION PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY HURR DURR POST HERE LOL" So yes, my responsibility. I'm an idiot and I dunno how to move it. 

I post some off-the-wall stuff sometimes, but...the [edited]is this?

Am I being punked? Ashton? Ashton!?!

Well it's so hard to guess who are the censored poeple are since I was there but whatever,

I think this goes in both directions. On one hand our anonymous writer (I will shorten his name and call him Dave from now on) should try to solve things like that himself and not through someone else. The people in this Forum are usually civilized enough to make up and his last semtences were everything but necessary. But you should have tried to give the screenshot a bit earlier before the thing escalated. 

But now I know how to find you on Discord, that gives me a chance to get rid of the skull in your hand

Well it's so hard to guess who are the censored poeple are since I was there but whatever,

I think this goes in both directions. On one hand our anonymous writer (I will shorten his name and call him Dave from now on) should try to solve things like that himself and not through someone else. The people in this Forum are usually civilized enough to make up and his last semtences were everything but necessary. But you should have tried to give the screenshot a bit earlier before the thing escalated. 

But now I know how to find you on Discord, that gives me a chance to get rid of the skull in your hand

I'll make you div with me each time, so you'll never get it back. :P

But in all seriousness, thank you. But i believe that his outburst was caused by some dialogue between the two, but i am not sure. And yes, i should have definitely done that, but i wanted to deal with his outburst first. 

I won't be commenting on this here but fraction of it appears to have my concerns Bro />.\\

I'll make you div with me each time, so you'll never get it back. :P

Is getting the skull back worth being pink? :P You give me ideas...

But in all seriousness, thank you. But i believe that his outburst was caused by some dialogue between the two, but i am not sure. And yes, i should have definitely done that, but i wanted to deal with his outburst first. 

Depending on the type of person Dave is you might've been better on trying to give him that pic first. In situations like that all you can try is Damage Control, so trying to give all the information before reacting to his insults could help de-escalating the situation.

You know, personal problems like this shouldn't be on a public thread. I'm extremely disappointed

Edited by AshigaraKaiNi

Is getting the skull back worth being pink? :P You give me ideas...

Depending on the type of person Dave is you might've been better on trying to give him that pic first. In situations like that all you can try is Damage Control, so trying to give all the information before reacting to his insults could help de-escalating the situation.

Mouse doesn't like pink skulls, they hide her hair too well :P

True enough. All of that is over, however, and you have seen what has happened.

You know, personal problems like this shouldn't be on a public thread. I'm extremely disappointed

Perhaps it shouldn't. However, this person is in this community and this is a result of a thread that was made here. And well, this community is awesome and generally a lot more mature than an average internet forum, and can be taken as unbiased with their opinions. 

Perhaps it shouldn't. However, this person is in this community and this is a result of a thread that was made here. And well, this community is awesome and generally a lot more mature than an average internet forum, and can be taken as unbiased with their opinions. 

Any hints on what thread inspired all of this?  I'm not very active here during the weekends, but it's starting to sound like I missed something good... :popcorn:

Any hints on what thread inspired all of this?  I'm not very active here during the weekends, but it's starting to sound like I missed something good... :popcorn:

Will not show it in public. Name and shame.

>Implying that I'm going to read an argument between two teens that by the looks of it is 1300 lines long. Edited by m373x

Will not show it in public. Name and shame.

Fair enough. 

Mouse doesn't like pink skulls, they hide her hair too well :P

Damn

True enough. All of that is over, however, and you have seen what has happened.

Yes I have, and I just got my popcorn ready for the next session :D

You could try to conclude that with logical thoughts. For example you could try to find any hints on when this must've taken place, what size the thread must've had and what language was used. If you were to find information like that you could find the thread you are looking for, but I don't know if it would be possible in this case.

Edited by SireneRacker

after you vedited your main post by insulting yourself and the like,the guy you can't name because it's against the rules must be laughing a lot.

who won the epic rap battle in the end?

Edited by Cruxdei

Damn

Yes I have, and I just got my popcorn ready for the next session :D

You could try to conclude that with logical thoughts. For example you could try to find any hints on when this must've taken place, what size the thread must've had and what language was used. If you were to find information like that you could find the thread you are looking for, but I don't know if it would be possible in this case.

None i need to post, really.

after you vedited your main post by insulting yourself and the like,the guy you can't name because it's against the rules must be laughing a lot.

who won the epic rap battle in the end?

Considering his reaction, well, hmm. He's not laughing.

Considering his reaction, well, hmm. He's not laughing.

if you are still talking with him,ok.

but if not,i'm pretty sure,a bitter rival humiliating himself in the forums,who would not laugh?it's actually sad but hey,who am i to judge?

if you are still talking with him,ok.

but if not,i'm pretty sure,a bitter rival humiliating himself in the forums,who would not laugh?it's actually sad but hey,who am i to judge?

I stopped, his reply was self-initiated, i gave none.

I don't think this should be on the forum, much less GD.  It's none of the forum's business.

LKdNihP.jpg

Okay sorry, the temptation was too strong.

Just try and walk away from this kind of thing. In my work, whenever I have an angry customer at my shop I try to service them as quickly as possible. The less interaction you have with some people the less chance for future events.

Tschuss! 

LKdNihP.jpg

Okay sorry, the temptation was too strong.

Just try and walk away from this kind of thing. In my work, whenever I have an angry customer at my shop I try to service them as quickly as possible. The less interaction you have with some people the less chance for future events.

Tschuss! 

Couldnt stop myself from replying, but i probably will next time. XD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0