• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

17 posts in this topic

At every tier they'll be slower than the slowest ship in tier, by 60% or more if submerged. Good luck getting into position when even the slowest ship you might be hunting can just drive away from you. Good luck keeping up with the actual battle. And good luck trying to find anything to do that a destroyer wouldn't already do better.

That's the problem with submarines: destroyers already fill the role of the sneaky hunter and torpedo ambush boat. We don't need another class that does the same thing except a lot worse.

did you just ask for submarines to be in the game? theres a punishment for that on this here forums and it is......

Image result for gulag meme

Damn it. Reset the counter guys, it's another sub-thread. And just when things were looking a little more peaceful here......

possible submarines coming soon

Zoup has gone on record saying that was just a troll to mess with our minds and not to be taken as hint in any way.

(thread removed) (i hope you guys can live being rude to a child)

Meh, don't dip your toes into a toxic conversation if you can't handle rejection of your proposal. 

(thread removed) (i hope you guys can live being rude to a child)

I can live with it

Hell I live for it

(thread removed)  (i hope you guys can live being rude to a child)

Take a look at the locked archives. Search for the submarine threads. Those should let you know exactly why people are reacting like this.  

Meh, don't dip your toes into a toxic conversation if you can't handle rejection of your proposal. 

well i didn't know it would end like this.

plus if you guys want to see a game with subs look at steel ocean

​steel ocean is a bad way to compare with its broken game mechanics and its failing playerbase