Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snookhooked

Those looking for players to group with in NA

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello,

Seeing that a lot of us are playing pubs and not much in clan activity game wise. I am looking for those who want to hang out and run together in pubs. This isn't a recruiting advertisement but more to bring in players to have fun and platoon if they like to. Its also a place to just have fun and shoot ships. If you have Discord , just send me a friend request and I will send an invite code or leave a message here and I will check every few days. Thanks for your time.

Were on the NA Server

Edited by snookhooked

Hello,

Were a small group of players who play both WOT and WOW. We have a team speak and players who enjoy playing both games. Were not trying to do any type of clan at this moment here in WOW but offer a place for players in all skill levels to come and chat and have fun. If down the line, players want to establish a clan. then we will deal with it then but for now, its simple a place to relax and have fun. This is out team speak address, just poke somebody and they will pull you down. All I ask is that respect everybody. Thanks snookhooked

Were on the NA Server

I'm sorry, but I have to ask..where is the TS info ? You even edited the post :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm sorry, but I have to ask..where is the TS info ? You even edited the post :)

Moving to Discord. contact me in game

Edited by snookhooked

Just giving this a bump and letting those know that the invitation is still open to those who want to come into our Discord and group up in battles. Sitting the clan thing to the side since there isn't really a reason to invest in one at the moment. This would be a good place to hang out enjoy the game and platoon. just drop a line or contact me in game for more information. Thanks snookhooked.

Hi there just wanted to let you know that i added you and sent you a message in game.

I sent you out Discord address. Thanks

Were looking for players who like to do the new scenarios in WOW as a team to better your chances of completing them. We have Discord for coms. Thanks

Were still here if anybody wants to join in playing in NA server. just in game myself snookhooked or hopsin0. your welcome to join our discord. were mature players who enjoy the game.

I am interested as long as the chat is not filled with swearing, crude, or sexual chat. I just want to play with good folks. My in game name is Artic_Tiger_Kristine

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0