Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Fantomex_

RIP my bank account

11 comments in this topic

_Fantomex_    191

With an EXP conversion sale going on this weekend, Alabama in the (hopefully) near future, and Mass Effect: Andromeda releasing Tuesday, my bank account is gonna be taking a dive.

I need to set my priorities and decide whether to splurge on doubloons for free exp'ing past a couple of ships, getting the Alabama, or buying ME:A.

Or I can do all of it, and just not eat lunch or dinner for a week or two.

Who needs food when you have video games?

Halinspark    90

Wait for Mass Effect to drop in price a little and hope Alabama is slightly less soon that everybody wants?

atPrick__    3,493

Or I can do all of it, and just not eat lunch or dinner for a week or two.

Who needs food when you have video games?

RtkW9mw.pngB6s7zEE.png

• Cool 1

_Fantomex_    191

RtkW9mw.pngB6s7zEE.png

That burrito definitely looks like it will be causing an explosion of some sort...
  • Cool 2

Wait for Mass Effect to drop in price a little and hope Alabama is slightly less soon that everybody wants?

if the Alabama is that Cruiser  I have seen in Battles... People are going to want it with all those Turrets set up in a manner that allows a ton of fire in any direction. 

But don't give up eating since even the loss of a few meals can drop your blood pressure and cause trouble and it can make your stats spiral downwards without you even realizing!

Special_Kay    1,292

if the Alabama is that Cruiser  I have seen in Battles...

Alabama is a premium South Dakota-class battleship, which is tier eight. They look fairly similar to North Carolina and Iowa at a glance.

MrDeaf    2,529

ME: Andromeda

Why you no Zelda Breath of the Wild or NIeR: Automata?

Dr_Wigglespank    180

ME: Andromeda

I never saw a point to buying a game the day it was released. Most games have bugs that need to be worked out, and I'm not a fan of playing games with bugs. I prefer to wait a month or so, which gives the developers time to patch things.

If money is a problem, you can always get a paper route. Or donate plasma. Or borrow your neighbors tools and have a yard sale. The possibilities are endless.

MrDeaf    2,529

I never saw a point to buying a game the day it was released. Most games have bugs that need to be worked out, and I'm not a fan of playing games with bugs. I prefer to wait a month or so, which gives the developers time to patch things.

If money is a problem, you can always get a paper route. Or donate plasma. Or borrow your neighbors tools and have a yard sale. The possibilities are endless.

on the other hand, NIeR: Automata steam version is bug free from launch.

I'm quite impressed with the quality.

Sign in to follow this