Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Fantomex_

RIP my bank account

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

11 posts in this topic

With an EXP conversion sale going on this weekend, Alabama in the (hopefully) near future, and Mass Effect: Andromeda releasing Tuesday, my bank account is gonna be taking a dive.

I need to set my priorities and decide whether to splurge on doubloons for free exp'ing past a couple of ships, getting the Alabama, or buying ME:A.

Or I can do all of it, and just not eat lunch or dinner for a week or two.

Who needs food when you have video games?

Wait for Mass Effect to drop in price a little and hope Alabama is slightly less soon that everybody wants?

Or I can do all of it, and just not eat lunch or dinner for a week or two.

Who needs food when you have video games?

RtkW9mw.pngB6s7zEE.png

RtkW9mw.pngB6s7zEE.png

That burrito definitely looks like it will be causing an explosion of some sort...

Take advantage of the  conversion weekend while ya can - food is soooo overrated 

Wait for Mass Effect to drop in price a little and hope Alabama is slightly less soon that everybody wants?

if the Alabama is that Cruiser  I have seen in Battles... People are going to want it with all those Turrets set up in a manner that allows a ton of fire in any direction. 

But don't give up eating since even the loss of a few meals can drop your blood pressure and cause trouble and it can make your stats spiral downwards without you even realizing!

if the Alabama is that Cruiser  I have seen in Battles...

Alabama is a premium South Dakota-class battleship, which is tier eight. They look fairly similar to North Carolina and Iowa at a glance.

ME: Andromeda

Why you no Zelda Breath of the Wild or NIeR: Automata?

ME: Andromeda

I never saw a point to buying a game the day it was released. Most games have bugs that need to be worked out, and I'm not a fan of playing games with bugs. I prefer to wait a month or so, which gives the developers time to patch things.

If money is a problem, you can always get a paper route. Or donate plasma. Or borrow your neighbors tools and have a yard sale. The possibilities are endless.

I never saw a point to buying a game the day it was released. Most games have bugs that need to be worked out, and I'm not a fan of playing games with bugs. I prefer to wait a month or so, which gives the developers time to patch things.

If money is a problem, you can always get a paper route. Or donate plasma. Or borrow your neighbors tools and have a yard sale. The possibilities are endless.

on the other hand, NIeR: Automata steam version is bug free from launch.

I'm quite impressed with the quality.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0