Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aethervox

Another Special weekend WoWS scum

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I figure Fri Nite, St Paddy's day, there would be a good session of Matches.

Forget it. It was an evening of WG MM cheats.

Battles with complete morons on one side.

One sided jokes.

Intentional cowards, intentional AFKers, stupid rushers who die.

Simply amazing that these Scum are mostly on the one side & never evenly distributed.

Fine, WG won't be getting any money.

MM in WoWS, another total joke.

Edited by aethervox

Yeah thinking of moving all my gaming activities to Asia where people are encouraged to be respectful, have teamwork and think intelligently. Things that seem to be highly frowned upon in North America these days for some reason.

You seem to cry a lot, would you like a tissue?

welcome to weekend gaming! where if you want to do anything that involves multiplayer/co-op you will be plaged with headaches and heartache! :hiding:

Yeah thinking of moving all my gaming activities to Asia where people are encouraged to be respectful, have teamwork and think intelligently. Things that seem to be highly frowned upon in North America these days for some reason.

ITs no better on the SEA server I guarantee you that, I quit playing that server for WoT and WoW. Bunch of cheating, lying scumbags and useless box chat that you can't even understand 

I brought tissues for yall.

And yeah, a lot of rudeness in chat... But so do most multiplayer games...

Posted (edited) · Report post

you should go.... I mean why not... you only have a few hundred game in NA so why bother staying here.... if you have any NA premium ships can I haz them>???? I hear the in the SEA server you can use actual AI Robots on their own accounts to play the game.......:trollface: Edited by pmgaudio

Most understand that the weekends are a little different due to the number of players who can only play regularly at that time.

I won't comment on MM, but in general if you have a string of losses, wins will follow. Maybe stick to Co-Op at the weekend(?):honoring:

The OP of this thread has been so consistently stupid for so long that if I were a game developer, I would drop code in to screw him over in hopes that he eventually left for greener pastures.

I dunno what you're talking 'bout here. I played 8 games yesterday, won 7 of them. Top of the leaderboard in all of them. 

I think the MM's just fine. Maybe you need to start trying to appease RNG through occult practices and sacrifices?  

I can not understand some people.

I was in one of OPs games, and boy did I regret it. The sh1tb@g fired his torps into me, fired several salvos of his main guns into me, oh and did I mention that OP and I were on the same side? All because I called him a tomato. Which he is.

http://na.warshipstoday.com/signature/1001170677/dark.png

All he had to say was that he is better than I think and that WG MM is cheating.  This person should probably just uninstall the game and be done with it.

you are actually not saying ANYTHING we do not already know.... I TOO had the displeasure of bing in a game or two with him.... 28 minutes of my life wasted...

Overall, a typical WG special weekend - another example of WG failing to 'equalize' teams in any meaningful manner.

& Ranked?  Typically rank.

I was in one of OPs games, and boy did I regret it. The sh1tb@g fired his torps into me, fired several salvos of his main guns into me, oh and did I mention that OP and I were on the same side? All because I called him a tomato. Which he is.

All he had to say was that he is better than I think and that WG MM is cheating.  This person should probably just uninstall the game and be done with it.

you are actually not saying ANYTHING we do not already know.... I TOO had the displeasure of bing in a game or two with him.... 28 minutes of my life wasted...

ROFL. Two Sea Scum spouting off. Now I have to go wash off the slime from my ships waterlines.

The OP of this thread has been so consistently stupid for so long that if I were a game developer, I would drop code in to screw him over in hopes that he eventually left for greener pastures.

Another Sea Scum getting Slime on my ships sides.

...conveniently forgetting to mention our team won & I had a kill. Besides the mouth piece got what he deserved for spouting off - he had been warned but didn't let up.

Also, what kind of doofus Avatar does this particular Snowflake have? One with a swear word? How old is this cretin, I wonder?

Edited by aethervox

I recall one where this Sea Scum died early (as if he's such a good player himself, rofl). You said your time/life was wasted, not me, Mr Single Brain Cell.