You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
x2_Weekends

Nothing says Slainte! like Mikhail Kutuzov

22 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
824 posts
2,509 battles

lmbo! So for St. Patricks' Day weekend, how could the powers that be for WoWS celebrate? What ship could they put on sale that really just ties it all together, kind of like that rug did in The Big Lebowski?  Now, you might be thinking something from the geographic region of the British Isles.  Perhaps you were thinking, "Hey! I know....the British Cruiser Belfast!  She shares the name of a city in Ireland, its home port is in the British Isles. It fits perfectly!"

WRONG!  

Nothing says Slainte! on St. Patrick's Day weekend like the Mikhail Kutuzov.  Just say it.  It even sounds Irish!  So grab your bangers and mash, pour a pint of stout, log in and fire up that Soviet Cruiser and celebrate St Patrick's Day weekend and all that Irish...err Soviet...glory!

• Cool 4

[-K-]
Members, Beta Testers
3,105 posts
7,932 battles

Maybe because you can spend all night getting plastered and still go home and play the Kutuzov just fine, as long as your commander has IFHE and you can see well enough to fat-finger your smoke key occasionally.

[--K--]
Members
5,386 posts
17,865 battles

Well we have to use something to burn all the snakes out of our lands.

:trollface:

• Cool 2

[--K--]
Members
5,386 posts
17,865 battles

+1 for you sir.

Ah St. Patties day, when a former English slave reforms Ireland. While my ancestors were in Scotland painting their face blue wondering what all this business about snakes was.   

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

best "Mega" Deal in the shop currently. If you have some cash burning in your wallet she is well worth the purchase.

[VVV]
Members
2,730 posts

lmbo! So for St. Patricks' Day weekend, how could the powers that be for WoWS celebrate? What ship could they put on sale that really just ties it all together, kind of like that rug did in The Big Lebowski?  Now, you might be thinking something from the geographic region of the British Isles.  Perhaps you were thinking, "Hey! I know....the British Cruiser Belfast!  She shares the name of a city in Ireland, its home port is in the British Isles. It fits perfectly!"

HMS Belfast also was launched exactly 79 years ago today.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

Well where do you think all the snakes went when Saint Patrick drove them out of Ireland?

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,855 posts
26,383 battles

best "Mega" Deal in the shop currently. If you have some cash burning in your wallet she is well worth the purchase.

Miki K's a Saint alright; how could she (he?) not be after arriving in a Christmas crate?

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

Well where do you think all the snakes went when Saint Patrick drove them out of Ireland?

What is: South Boston Alex

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

What is: South Boston Alex

Wrong.

The snakes went to New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago

XJrKFwb.jpg sV2AnPE.jpg ai5WCPM.jpg

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

Wrong.

The snakes went to New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago

XJrKFwb.jpg sV2AnPE.jpg ai5WCPM.jpg

Members
6,163 posts
7,827 battles

I'm kind of surprised WG went with a ship that's already up in the shop. This cruiser week/weekend special was a good time to put Prinz Eugen up again, in my opinion.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

Just apply the St. Patty's Day cammo to Kutuzov and pretend it's the Belfast.

Kutufast

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

Maybe because you can spend all night getting plastered and still go home and play the Kutuzov just fine, as long as your commander has IFHE and you can see well enough to fat-finger your smoke key occasionally.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

You can bit completely shitfaced and still have a fair chance of hitting a Sims at 15km in the MK.  Not so much with the Belfast.

Members
858 posts
1,810 battles

Ah St. Patties day, when a former English slave reforms Ireland. While my ancestors were in Scotland painting their face blue wondering what all this business about snakes was.   

17fdfbb473d88328c5e7019921bd5d35.jpg
  • Cool 1