You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IKU19

Nice Flag

40 comments in this topic

[BHSN]
Members
2,564 posts
4,201 battles

redeemed...thanks!

now...all we need is that second 'cosmetic' flag slot.:sceptic:

Hey, WG, how's about you make that second flag slot available on premium accounts? 

• Cool 6

[ARMDA]
Members
9,003 posts
5,462 battles

Yep, got it too~

Strange, I thought I had Premium account and a ton of added doubloons on my Player HUD...

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

redeemed...thanks!

now...all we need is that second 'cosmetic' flag slot.:sceptic:

Hey, WG, how's about you make that second flag slot available on premium accounts? 

Octavian has stated multiple times that they do not want to do this and do not plan to do it. He says there's no reason to need to fly 2 flags, and that people are only wanting to fly more than one flag because they're complaining(he actually said complaining and then said they complain too much) that they don't want to remove their MMC flag from their ship. Then said that the MMC flag was a mistake on their part. They don't like flags with bonuses which is why there are no more flags with bonuses coming out and that mistake won't happen again. 

[-_W_-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,418 battles

Stupid flag get.

...I mean, even considering that I went through the trouble of decoding the Morse and finding a method to slow down the first clue's gif to confirm the code, this whole thing took me maybe twenty minutes max...so getting just a stupid flag out of it seems about right.

[BHSN]
Members
2,564 posts
4,201 battles

Octavian has stated multiple times that they do not want to do this and do not plan to do it. He says there's no reason to need to fly 2 flags, and that people are only wanting to fly more than one flag because they're complaining(he actually said complaining and then said they complain too much) that they don't want to remove their MMC flag from their ship. Then said that the MMC flag was a mistake on their part. They don't like flags with bonuses which is why there are no more flags with bonuses coming out and that mistake won't happen again. 

i'm well aware of this. 

they caved on the 'bama...so torches & pitchforks, torches and pitchforks will get us our cosmetic slot. :) I don't support angry mobs....unless they get results. 

they made the bed, i'm not gonna lay in it b/c they didn't think about the military flag...I'll keep the military flag equipped because WG gave me (us) no reason to remove it. 

Edited by scruffycavetroll

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

i'm well aware of this. 

they caved on the 'bama...so torches & pitchforks, torches and pitchforks will get us our cosmetic slot. :) I don't support angry mobs....unless they get results. 

they made the bed, i'm not gonna lay in it b/c they didn't think about the military flag...I'll keep the military flag equipped because WG gave me (us) no reason to remove it. 

I'm gonna laugh if they cave in and allow players to run 2 flags, but in return they remove the MMC flag from the game :D

[-_W_-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,418 battles

I'm gonna laugh if they cave in and allow players to run 2 flags, but in return they remove the MMC flag from the game :D

No need to remove the MMC flag, just remove its bonuses. And laugh. That part's very important.

I don't actually run MMC on anything anymore. I run the Fleet of Blue Steel flag on everything, because...well, I'm in the -FBS- clan. It seems appropriate. And +5% to stuff is negligible. If I want a bit more credits/exp, then I need to just git gud.

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,504 posts
6,178 battles

Or just do what is logical and give every flag the same bonuses as MMC. This way people who missed out on the MMC flag will be able to get the same bonuses as those who have it. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

No need to remove the MMC flag, just remove its bonuses. And laugh. That part's very important.

I don't actually run MMC on anything anymore. I run the Fleet of Blue Steel flag on everything, because...well, I'm in the -FBS- clan. It seems appropriate. And +5% to stuff is negligible. If I want a bit more credits/exp, then I need to just git gud.

True. I don't even run the MMC flag anymore either. I vote that WG removes all the bonuses from the MMC flag!!!! That way people can stop asking for WG to allow us to run 2 flags and whining like a bunch of turds or little pre-pubescent school girls. Because without the MMC bonuses, people would not want to keep flying it and want to fly a second flag for cosmetic purposes. I also vote that if a person complains about anything, that they should be promptly removed from their homes and taken to the camps lol.

Edited by renegadestatuz

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

Or just do what is logical and give every flag the same bonuses as MMC. This way people who missed out on the MMC flag will be able to get the same bonuses as those who have it. 

WG has stated that they don't like having flags with bonuses and don't like giving them out and that the MMC flag was a big mistake on their part and that it won't be happening again.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

remove MMC bonus and give bonus to closed beta flags ;^)

Edited by Cruxdei

[-_W_-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,418 battles

True. I don't even run the MMC flag anymore either. I vote that WG removes all the bonuses from the MMC flag!!!! That way people can stop asking for WG to allow us to run 2 flags and whining like a bunch of turds or little pre-pubescent school girls. Because without the MMC bonuses, people would not want to keep flying it and want to fly a second flag for cosmetic purposes. I also vote that if a person complains about anything, that they should be promply removed from their homes and taken to the camps lol.

It'll be the next new cosmetic flag. "I went to gulag and all I got was this lousy flag!"

[GGWP]
[GGWP]
Members
1,628 posts
10,815 battles

I dont care about more bonus flag slots. Why are we limited to one flag, whether it has a bonus or not? It seems like they could give you one slot for a flag that confers any bonus, then as many slots as you want for cosmetic only flags.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

I dont care about more bonus flag slots. Why are we limited to one flag, whether it has a bonus or not? It seems like they could give you one slot for a flag that confers any bonus, then as many slots as you want for cosmetic only flags.

And why exactly do you need to run more than one flag? Why do you have to run more than one flag?

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

Yes there is a reason to fly 2 Commemorative flags.

One spot is for a Flag that gives a bonus and the other is for one of the decorative commemorative flags that doesn't  give a bonus that would otherwise never get flown.

If Octavian is saying what you say he does then this is a prime example of a stupid WoWS policy.

Also, more flag slots dress the ships up more so they look better.

WoWS missing an 'opportunity boat' here, imho.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,843 posts
7,637 battles

So, how many hundred times do you have to enter the code before it is accepted?

Doesn't want to work for me either, maybe we missed out XD