You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NakanuMo

No place to report cheaters and no one handles those cheaters?

111 comments in this topic

[SEA]
Beta Testers
66 posts
10,095 battles

I noticed there are some (not few at all) cheaters (including a clan with lots of cheaters) in the game.

Something like 45% main battery hit ratio Minotaur. And some cheaters also share their rep with others. But till now, only very very few cheater got punished.

Why?

Because the number of wows player is quite small, WG wants to keep the players?

Because those cheaters played thousands of games and WG does not want to hurt them?

Because those cheaters played a lot to buy premium stuff?

Please do not wait until hack programs break the entire game.

Update:

For those people who used their own example to show me 45% Minotaur is not cheating, do u guys really know the game? Or please show your stats in any high tier UK cruisers. 

Do all the ships share the same trajectory and the same fire range? Why do not you show me the stat of the "railgun" Moskva? (Well, I already see some people show me the stat of Zao). I guess you can get the hit ratio in Minotaur with the same play style in Zao. And it is really a shame that you cannot match a Minotaur in hit ratio using a Zao in 100 games. Shame...

I said those people cheat not only because of some absurd stats. I also have seen some of their show off reps. You know some people are stupid enough to show their cheating stuff to others like some of you would like to show off your stupid stats. One friend of mine also downloaded some suspicious rep from some potential hackers and used some hack programs to run the video, some people aimed exactly the same place where the hack marked. So I think it is also a coincidence, you brilliant guys.

Brain is a good thing but sadly some people do not have. 

And for those who think I am simply whining, See my signature and have a look at your own stats. 

You have to concede the game is now effected by the hackers. Or maybe there are some hackers hiding in the people who laughed at my post. If you have watched generaldort's live on twitch, for those who laughed at me , you will like to be hacked I promise. 

Edited by NakanuMo

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,061 posts
22,582 battles

What makes you think they cheat? Because they know how to aim? So if I have a consistent accuracy of 45% in my Blys or Leningrad I am a cheater? I would take that as a complement.

WG is looking for "cheaters" who use illegal mods or other means. They take action behind the scenes. Punishment is private. You will never know.

Accept that.

• Cool 6

[ARMDA]
Members
9,003 posts
5,462 battles

What makes you think they cheat? Because they know how to aim? So if I have a consistent accuracy of 45% in my Blys or Leningrad I am a cheater? I would take that as a complement.

WG is looking for "cheaters" who use illegal mods or other means. They take action behind the scenes. Punishment is private. You will never know.

Accept that.

This.

Why would WG keep players that are hurting their game? It would make sense to ban them to get more players, not lose.

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

i wonder what clan u are talking about.

The dude thinks that people who can aim are cheaters.  Does it really matter what clan he is talking about?
  • Cool 14

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

The dude thinks that people who can aim are cheaters.  Does it really matter what clan he is talking about?

The OP is a special kind of.....

[HINON]
Members
13,676 posts

Lol i can get 30% + accuracy on BB's with horrible dispersion without cheating, how is 45% accuracy on something like the minotaur surprising? Clearly there are hackers all over. /s

ZSYESAL.jpg

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
641 posts
9,891 battles

How exactly do you think a high hit percentage is proof of cheating?

In a game like WOWs it would be impossible to write an application that would increase hit percentage to a level higher than a good player. That's because players change course.

I could write an application that would determine a targets speed and relative angle and calculate lead time and place a little marker on where to aim and the shots would straddle the target, IF THE TARGET DIDN'T CHANGE COURSE OR SPEED.

The problem is that if the target doesn't change course or speed, I don't need an application to straddle the target, and players change course and speed all the time, including during time of flight.

Players have really high hit percentages because they become very good and determining WHERE someone will go and set themselves up to intercept that target.

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,565 posts

I'm doing it wrong.. 

I shell to many shore villages when games are almost over and no one in range.  (yet to sink an island with torps)

Members
183 posts
6,603 battles

How exactly do you think a high hit percentage is proof of cheating?

In a game like WOWs it would be impossible to write an application that would increase hit percentage to a level higher than a good player. That's because players change course.

I could write an application that would determine a targets speed and relative angle and calculate lead time and place a little marker on where to aim and the shots would straddle the target, IF THE TARGET DIDN'T CHANGE COURSE OR SPEED.

The problem is that if the target doesn't change course or speed, I don't need an application to straddle the target, and players change course and speed all the time, including during time of flight.

Players have really high hit percentages because they become very good and determining WHERE someone will go and set themselves up to intercept that target.

u mean this app?...by the way its legal to use on WOWS

Edited by Auriana

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

I'm doing it wrong.. 

I shell to many shore villages when games are almost over and no one in range.  (yet to sink an island with torps)

I keep shelling the villages hoping to see people run out of the buildings crumbling around them and running in fear, still have yet to see a single villager lol

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

Report me Please, I can't stop cheating :(

rc9AmCp.png

IsJWepb.jpg

Can't even touch 50% with your mods? Pathetic.

My Hatsuharu has 57%, try to top that one. You should have a talk with your programer, his aim bot sucks

/s or of you want /i

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
267 posts
8,290 battles

I must be an extra cheater..... :hiding:

I have multiple DD with over 50% main battery hit rate

I have multiple CA with over 40% main battery hit rate 

:tea_cap:

Edited by Drago25x

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

u mean this app?...by the way its legal to use on WOWS

That video is from 2015, it's outdated by any means.

Read an up-to-date source next time, like this official statement from WG: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/80553-illegal-mods-and-consequences/#topmost

• Cool 2

[YIKES]
Members
1,733 posts
13,692 battles

The sad part is the OP is not that bad of a player... :unsure:

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

Spring Break Hacker Accusations!!!!

HAKS!!!

• Cool 2

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,890 battles

Not long after I first started playing I kept hearing a LOT about aim point hacks.  Seems like just about every game (T3-4) someone was accusing someone of using one.  Now, I am not a cheater, but I have played online games where certain "mods" had taken over as being common place and if you didn't have it you were going to be at a serious disadvantage.  So, off I went in search of information about this amazing and lethal aim point hack that could allow you to shoot through islands and into smoke.  My search led me to a You tube video of a guy using and giving a tutorial on this "mod", so of course I checked it out.   It was laughable.   My first thought was, "Hell I can shoot better than that!" (And I would say my aiming is probably average at best and probably not even that back then).  So back to the game I went knowing that while this mod did in fact exist, it offered no significant advantage and only really served to allow a complete spastic potato a chance to shoot like a non spastic potato, but not much else. 

Speaking of things that are laughable, Ya'll can go ahead and have a good laugh at me expense on this last little note.   During my searching for aim point info, I came here as a resource.  While I read through thread upon thread upon thread with "hacks" or "Mods" as search hits, I kept running across this mysterious WASD hack being mentioned.   Now THAT sounded like a cool hack.   Torpedo dodging abilities, make people miss shots, throw off carrier planes, Truly this was what all the serious high stat players were using so off I went again to see what I could find about this little gem.  Nothing.. The internet was devoid of anything related to WASD in WoWs.  Truly this was the best kept secret in the world of gaming and I probably would need a hacker on the dark web to find it.  I asked around in chat during games and nothing...  crickets... usually an occasion chuckle.    It took me about 2-3 weeks before I finally was enlightened and was finally able to unleash the WASD myself.   So, thanks for that.  Dirt bags.   lol.   :)

• Cool 6

[-KIA-]
Members
5,189 posts
13,703 battles

Something like 45% main battery hit ratio Minotaur. 

Maybe they're good at aiming.  Or perhaps it is because Minotaur can get really close and land shells easily due to her smoke and concealment.

• Cool 2

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

Truly this was the best kept secret in the world of gaming and I probably would need a hacker on the dark web to find it.  I asked around in chat during games and nothing...  crickets... usually an occasion chuckle.    It took me about 2-3 weeks before I finally was enlightened and was finally able to unleash the WASD myself.   So, thanks for that.  Dirt bags.   lol.   :)

Allow me to welcome you to the secret clan of the WASD-hackers. Do everything in your power to keep this a secret, others must NEVER find out about this.
  • Cool 3

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,890 battles

Allow me to welcome you to the secret clan of the WASD-hackers. Do everything in your power to keep this a secret, others must NEVER find out about this.

​Yes sir.  I was sworn to secrecy and a punishment of having my account bugged with my ships being citadel'ed on every hit if I ever made this information common knowledge.

Members
523 posts
7,852 battles

Maybe they're good at aiming.  Or perhaps it is because Minotaur can get really close and land shells easily due to her smoke and concealment.

This is also a very good point.  My hit % is pretty good as well, but the real reason I think is because I play aggressive.  Pretty sure when you close inside of 10 km with any t8 ship, it's very easy to land 75% to 80% of your shells or better.