Fuyukaze

The final week of Ranked has begun.

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

65 posts in this topic

And i'm flat-out burnt out as well now.

Can't find the mood to continue trying to rank anymore. :hiding:

(Pls bring back signal flags instead of the module upgrades)

Pushed to 6 because I misunderstood the value of the crapmodules on offer from 9-2... figured it out and quit. Sold modules for 625k. 

Started tonight at rank 2.0, thought I'd see how much progress I could make, if any, since we're running out of time.  Won all 5 games in a row.  After 573 battles, and a 49.56% winrate, I finally ranked out for my first time!

Started tonight at rank 2.0, thought I'd see how much progress I could make, if any, since we're running out of time.  Won all 5 games in a row.  After 573 battles, and a 49.56% winrate, I finally ranked out for my first time!

Grats man, I kept seeing you in my games this Saturday.  I ranked out later on that day.

Grats man, I kept seeing you in my games this Saturday.  I ranked out later on that day.

You are a great DD, was always happy to have you on my team, Stampz

I got really frustrated at rank 14 with a team killing scum so I am done with ranked. Although, I got to rank 15 so I get the cool new flag. :sceptic:

Rank 3 was slightly frustrating, yo-yo'd quite a bit and took me more battles to get out of than every other rank. Ended up ranking out after 89 battles.

Rank 3 was slightly frustrating, yo-yo'd quite a bit and took me more battles to get out of than every other rank. Ended up ranking out after 89 battles.

Same here, rank 3 was the worst, and I couldn't break it for the longest time.  I was at 3.3 at one point, then had a day which started with 11 losses in a row.  It was utterly heart-breaking.

Scraped up to 9, then sank back... a lot, so scraped back up to 9 and am walking away reasonably happy.  Quite stressful, those little stars.  On the plus side, the extra teamwork ranked makes happen has been a good experience.

Made it to my goal of Rank 15, now at rank 14. For me I am living the high life on that.

I'm at rank 11, just got there with about 75 battles and 45% - ish win rate. WR blows, but after about the 50th battle I finally got the hang of it with my Nagato. I jumped from rank 15 to 11 pretty quickly, then.

I want to grab the flag at rank 10 at least, and then see if I can get into single digits. 

All I wanted was to get better than last season where I halted at 15 bc I had no T8 at the time . . . I'm happy with the results.

The gameplay and atmosphere has been mostly good, I have to say. Early on it was rocky and the cooperation was inconsistent. But since rank 15 or so things have been pretty smooth with teamplay and good communications. 

I've definitely enjoyed this season.

Lots of people getting tired of the World of Smokescreen game mode ehhhh.

100% agree

I gave up after reaching 9 because the rewards going forward just weren't worth it.

Congrats mate, we played a lot of games together. I got out Sunday afternoon, glad we both made it.