You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Raider

New to this game, players seem really bad?

16 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

No, you're just much better than average. 

Edited by RivertheRoyal

[CK5]
Members
1,450 posts
15,397 battles

The amount of success in lower tiers doesn't always translate into similar success in higher tiers. 

[YARRR]
[YARRR]
Members
9 posts
2,142 battles

Oh no brag, just a little confused. If it is random matches against strangers, seems I should be closer to 50-50 on the wins. But lots of matches people just drive straight into my torps! 

[YARRR]
[YARRR]
Members
9 posts
2,142 battles

Well, now that you took out the "stop bragging" part Rivertheroyal, my post doesn't make sense! LOL

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Well, now that you took out the "stop bragging" part Rivertheroyal, my post doesn't make sense! LOL

I have no idea what you're talking about.....

(I'm tired and misread the OP. I also might need to look into glasses, apparently. Sorry 'bout that.)

Members
509 posts
14,125 battles

If you have an early strong idea of the game's concepts (which become clearer at tier 3 plus you are ahead of the game.  I honestly don't play my lower tiers often just because I can see just how much I know than others and I prefer not to seal club.  Tier 5 though really starts to test you cause of the messed up MM where you see a lot more tier 7's than you otherwise should.

Members
4,546 posts

Could be a couple of things, good teams, some real potatoes.  Second, you don't have many games so its hard to say.  You could do this well early on, and after 500 games be close to 50%.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
319 posts
10,692 battles

As your own stats show, your win rate decreases as you go up tier. Your stats are impressive, far in front of the average, but as you go up, you will find better players. Also, your line picked (british cruisers) is unforgiving, all or nothing. You do a great battle, or get deleted really quick on a mistake.

Welcome to wows, will be nice to see you on batlle.

PD: when you got a few tier VII and VIII, can try ranked battles, its a completely different game.

Regards

[WOLF8]
Members
381 posts
7,737 battles

On the whole, the player base doesn't understand how the game works.  Part of that is it being a free game, part of it is WG not providing much real instruction, and part...  Just a truckload of stupid.  Enjoy it when you ge some teammates that know their game.  Try not to expect too much out of anyone else.

Members
3,284 posts

Tiers 3 and 4 were pretty breezy for me too. I have a 58% win rate for those two tiers. At tier 5 it became much more difficult. My win rate for tier 5 is 52%. For tier 6 it's 50% so far, but I haven't played enough battles for it to mean much (22).

Edited by anonym_OlK73e329bMY

[PLDN]
Alpha Tester
2,156 posts
6,631 battles

You're playing the British cruisers, and playing them well. I guess nobody told you they "suck" :P

Best of luck keeping up the trend.