You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Long_spear

Imagine If this was an online battle

6 comments in this topic

[JN316]
Members
8 posts
7,468 battles

I am a Fan of Freespace 2 Scp, I must admit I do enjoy that fighter pilot experience in a game. But then I got introduced to the much desired and needed World of Warships game.  Where one gets the experience of combat with warships. Now I do not play world of tanks, but I do follow the Mighty Jingles. And I do find it entertaining. Maybe one day I will give it a go. 

However I have found this gem by TheRayRayGGG:- Homeworld 2 FREESPACE 2 Terrans vs Shivans EXTREME Fleet Battle HD 60fps

(on youtube...(/watch?v=hKxkVrxDHNY)) 

And I cant help but think, If only WG could get the rights to FreeSpace, here is a unique experience combat from either side in the same battle.

Well you can watch and judge for yourself.

[JN316]
Members
8 posts
7,468 battles

I am thinking of the possibilities of what it would be like to play a game where it incorporates Something like seven Capital Ships, six Gunship\Bombers, and two or three wings of assorted fighters, in the realm of space combat. A smash up of WoT, WoP and WoW in space. Would it be possible?

Members
1,677 posts
266 battles

Eh what?

Dont see anything related to wows.........

And this is a pvp game

????

Kind of why this is in Off Topic....

Beta Testers
10,959 posts

I am thinking of the possibilities of what it would be like to play a game where it incorporates Something like seven Capital Ships, six Gunship\Bombers, and two or three wings of assorted fighters, in the realm of space combat. A smash up of WoT, WoP and WoW in space. Would it be possible?

Yeah.  Its called Star Conflict.

Beta Testers
10,959 posts

Along with Star Conflict, there are a few other massive online space ship type games that incorporate various ship classes, and seems to be like WoT+WoWs in 3D.  This includes Fractured Space, and Dreadnought.  

If you like a FreeSpace type space fighter game, there is EVE Valkyrie and Elite:Dangerous.

And of course, we are still waiting for Star Citizen.