SuperNikoPower

WG WoWS - 0.6.2.1 Modpack

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

16 posts in this topic

Here is the new modpack for WoWS update 0.6.2.1

Remember, while we have put this pack together, our Customer Support team doesn't offer support for the pack. If at for any reason your game has an issue, please run the installer again and remove the mods. You shouldn't have an issue as we have tested these quite a bit. While we put this pack together, unpredictable things can happen usually resulting in the game to crash. As I mentioned and as a statement from our friend Wacko17, if you have a problem, uninstall your mods. 

http://dl-wows-gc.wargaming.net/projects/mods/mods_pack/WG_ModPack_EN_0.6.2.1.exe

Remember, while we have put this pack together, our Customer Support team doesn't offer support for the pack. If at for any reason your game has an issue, please run the installer again and remove the mods. You shouldn't have an issue as we have tested these quite a bit. While we put this pack together, unpredictable things can happen usually resulting in the game to crash. As I mentioned and as a statement from our friend Wacko17, if you have a problem, uninstall your mods. 

http://dl-wows-gc.wargaming.net/projects/mods/mods_pack/WG_ModPack_EN_0.6.2.1.exe

Is there a link showing what is available in the modpack before downloading?

Fantastic work! More appraisals for WG staff!

RVqtqRu.gif

oh wait...no Mac version...

Nybu5cr.gif

As always, thanks Niko for a great mod!

Is there a link showing what is available in the modpack before downloading?

Yes

​This is why we can have nice things

Just gonna leave this here so I can find it when I get home from work.

h58OZJy.gif

Just gonna leave this here so I can find it when I get home from work.

h58OZJy.gif

​We need to use this guy more often ^^^

>arnak asks for permission to use my mod

>accept

>never give him the method to remove "SOON" flags

>arnak is a Russian so he reposts it in Russian, gets supertest access (because RU policy is to give all modmakers supertest access), and the Russian version is incorporated into the official modpack despite having less functionality))))))))))))))))

it seriously boils my blood

Edited by TheSeventhSeeker

Hey NikoPower is there an update to the ModPack?  The pack will not work anymore since the update. Edited by OB1_OTPC

Was going to ask the same question as OB1_OTPC....

Is there going to be a new MOD pack for this version? Just got use the this one and POOF new version hits again. We appreciate the work you do for these MODS!!

is there a NA version of the updated modpak avail?