Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pope_Shizzle

6.2.1 Update Notes

19 comments in this topic

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

Before I get to the update notes, I should NOT have to go to the Russian forums to see patch notes.  In fact, the actual NA Patch Notes forum has update 6.0.  It doesn't have 6.1 or 6.2.  That's just lazy.

The following patch notes were taken from the Russian forum and translated courtesy of Google.  

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?showtopic=82362

--------------------------------------------------------------

Commanders!

March 15 at 6:30 am (GMT) came a small technical update 0.6.2.1. In connection with work on the release version of the server was unavailable from 5:00 to 6:30 (GMT).

Updates Size: ~ 100 MB.

List of changes

• Port "New York" is decorated with St. Patrick.

To change the port, click on the anchor icon in the upper left corner of the screen.

• The update 0.6.2.1 St. Patrick's Day will be available: the standard camouflage Lá Fhéile Pádraig 2017 (60 doubloons) and permanent camouflage Lá Fhéile Pádraig 2017 - Emerald Series to ship the Emerald (1000 doubloons).
  • Temporarily hidden control buttons "Previous / Next track" settings, as this has led to the disappearance of the free cursor on the battle in the Ctrl key. The error will be corrected in one of the next versions. 
  • Fixed a bug where in Porto play sound fighter group shots.
  • Fixed a bug due to which when the campaign perfectly in the system message is displayed technical text IDS _...
  • Fixed a problem, because of which it was impossible to establish on the destroyer "Delete" modification "Barrage defense Modification 1".

Port "New York" St. Patrick's Day

493d875c-08a4-11e7-acb5-8cdcd4b149ac.jpg

Camouflage Lá Fhéile Pádraig 2017

• + 100% Bonus commander for the battle;
  • + 4% to the maximum dispersal of enemy shells, leading fire on your ship;
  • -3% To visibility from ships;
  • + 100% Bonus earned for a fight.
  • Price:  60 doubloons

4d76750a-0894-11e7-9b53-8cdcd4b149ac_120

Permanent camouflage Lá Fhéile Pádraig 2017 - Emerald Emerald Series for cruisers

• + 4% to the maximum dispersal of enemy shells, leading fire on your ship;
  • -3% To visibility from ships;
  • + 30% Bonus earned for a fight.
  • Cost: 1000 doubloons

71d017c6-0894-11e7-a598-8cdcd4b149ac_120

• Cool 2

[KNTAI]
Members
3,133 posts
8,742 battles

Before I get to the update notes, I should NOT have to go to the Russian forums to see patch notes.  In fact, the actual NA Patch Notes forum has update 6.0.  It doesn't have 6.1 or 6.2.  That's just lazy.

The following patch notes were taken from the Russian forum and translated courtesy of Google.  

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?showtopic=82362

Can't help it mate, we be the pleb server :coin:

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,684 posts
12,862 battles

View PostPope_Shizzle, on 16 March 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

You could also go to the official Wiki, where I make sure that patch notes are posted the morning the patch goes live.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Changelogs_for_World_of_Warships

• Cool 1

[GGWP]
[GGWP]
Members
1,628 posts
10,858 battles

I really like the camo, too bad the permanent is on the Emerald. For 1k I would consider it if I could put it on another ship.

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
894 posts
3,937 battles

I really like the camo, too bad the permanent is on the Emerald. For 1k I would consider it if I could put it on another ship.

I said that on the other thread about how much the cost of it was but no one cared to respond apparently to the idea of paying for a permanent version available for a limited time on other ships.

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,684 posts
12,862 battles

Everybody loves an excuse to drink.

I've never met a Russian who needed a specific excuse to drink.

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,831 posts
5,175 battles

So the Russians celebrate St. Patrick's Day now?

No, but WG Russia has simply timed plenty of events alongside holidays and events celebrated by WGNA with similar spirit, in order to keep up interest and engagement, and because it's convenient.

Out of all the 4 main servers, NA actually holds the most events and holidays, even ones that are not their own.  RU and Asia also hold plenty of events that time with normally NA-only holidays, in addition to some individual region-specific holidays.  EU is the one that has the least number of events.

The most notable being Thanksgiving and Black Friday/Cyber Monday, while unique to NA, was celebrated by all servers in a similar manner except EU, with various discounts and offers, with EU only got later with some paltry choices since the other 3 servers were celebrating it and it was looking bad that they weren't.

Then it's further exemplified in the EU Christmas Disaster, where NA, RU, and Asia more or less did the same event but EU just skipped it all until they took too much backlash and had to work with the other servers in porting over the Convoy events and Campaign.

On the other end of things, Asia tends to join EU when it comes to a lack of bundle options, unlike NA and RU.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
398 posts
19,553 battles

I want to pay 1k doubloons for permanent camo for a POS ship!

I like the ship,  but the perm camo stats aren't worth it to me.  Even if at 500 dubs, i'd still be on the fence on it.   Visually it is ok. I'm not really big on it or else it would push me to the buy side.

But can't really expect it to be like the single use ones....  too bad.   

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

I actually kind of want to get an Emerald just to get that camouflage. Even if Emerald is kind of terrible. At least she'd look nice in port.

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

I actually kind of want to get an Emerald just to get that camouflage. Even if Emerald is kind of terrible. At least she'd look nice in port.

If you just want a port decoration, find a ship in your port that you never ever play.  Buy the 60 doubloon camo and then never play the ship.  You get the port decoration so long as the ship remains unplayed.  And you get it for 30 cents instead of $4. 

Sign in to follow this