Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

What is up with my GK seconds?

8 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,890 battles

So I got Gk tonight.  Slogged few a few games to train my commander, which came over from my FD.   Got him done and still the secondary performance seems lacking.  Been super excited for some secondary beat downs as I was racking up 150-200 easy per game with the FD.  But it seems they don't light off until ships get around 8k,  I was getting 10k plus in the FD.   Same capt build.  Standard secondary build up.  BFT, Manual, AFT.  Sox Six secondary flag equipped.  Aux Arm 1 to keep my modules alive.  Second mod 2 for 20% range and -20% dispersion.   I don't have the credits yet for the next Seconds mod which is -20% reload, but that isn't a range thing.   Love the ship.  After I got the commander trained I am knocking out an easy 100k per battle in my bad games.  70% plus win ratio with her in the small sample size so far.   But I just can't reach out with the seconds like I did in FD.  Oh sure..when they do light off they lay a whoopin down.   What am I missing here?

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

Is the captain definitely retrained? If yes I don't know what could be wrong using the information you give to us. Could you then upload a replay where this error happens as well as a screenshot of the captain and the ship modules? This would make things a lot easier.

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,890 battles

Capt is definitely retrained.  Not sure how to do the replay thing, but I will try to get the screen shots.  They will show you just what I told you though.  it was a very obvious improvement in a lot of ways the first battle with the commander trained up.  I know that took hold.

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

Capt is definitely retrained.  Not sure how to do the replay thing, but I will try to get the screen shots.  They will show you just what I told you though.  it was a very obvious improvement in a lot of ways the first battle with the commander trained up.  I know that took hold.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/19170-enabling-wows-replays/

This describes all the necessary steps for the Replays. After you got one upload it to https://wowreplays.com/ and give us the link. But for now we will try to use the screenshots

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,890 battles

well I took some screen shots and when I got to the more reply options to add the attachment it kicks me out to the main screen.  lol.  Not my night for technology I guess.   I'll play around with it and see what is what.   I'll look at the replay thing.  thanks for the link.  Now you all can see how bad I am.   lol.

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

well I took some screen shots and when I got to the more reply options to add the attachment it kicks me out to the main screen.  lol.  Not my night for technology I guess.   I'll play around with it and see what is what.   I'll look at the replay thing.  thanks for the link.  Now you all can see how bad I am.   lol.

What most people do is make an imgur account and upload the pictures there. Then they add the image using the URL

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,890 battles

Yeah, I am like 47 and my teenager had to set up my smart phone.  lol    Anyway.  Stand down.  I employed an old Navy trick and shut down and restarted the game.  When I started with the untrained commander, everything sucked.  When the commander got trained everything was good but the secondary range.  After backing out of the game and starting again.  My next game I got my 10k plus from my seconds.  Bad game.  I just ran in to see what would happen, but now I think I got it sorted.  Game bug or something.    Annnnd now let the whoppin's commence.   Thanks all.  I will try to work on that replay thing.

Sign in to follow this