Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
moopahtroopah

Tips for getting the Mighty Mo

13 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
7,556 battles

Hi, I'm working on getting the Missouri but at my current rate, it is going to take forever. Do you guys have any tips for getting more free exp? 

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Do you have either the Anshan or the Tirpitz with the Christmas convoy camo? Both of those ships give a 100% free XP boost. Other than that, fly the flag relating to this, play well, and wait. Wait for a long time.

It's very difficult to save up that much free XP. Not impossible though.  

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

Opening as many of the daily crates as possible helps a lot since I have just been opening the extra flags and Camo crates and sometimes extra consumables crates and they throw in occasional Super Crates into those sometimes so I got 1 with 50,000 Free XP and some small free XP crates a few times with 500 Free XP in each. I am up to 147, 513 Free XP now between crates and my playing plus I had received an invite code for the game so got some free XP from that too. Thinking of either using it for Missouri or possibly hull upgrades on tier IX in Japanese BB line if it's absolutely necessary, but main goal is the Missouri for me though.

[HINON]
Members
13,707 posts

Pappa pappa flags are probably the most economical option if you want to use those on high tier vessels it gets you there in a reasonable number of games. Otherwise, work some extra hours or something and buy free xp with doubloon conversion.

[--K--]
Members
5,387 posts
17,880 battles

Time and hard work. 

Also never ever spending Free Xp again till you have gotten the Might Mo. 

• Cool 1

[STAR]
Members
551 posts
20,983 battles

Spam those PapaPapa flags for 300% free xp, mainly in high tier ships and premium ships. Get them buying them (it's actually one of the cheappiest stuff in the WoWs store), getting them on crates and the hardest one: getting a solo warrior.

[KNCOL]
Members
553 posts
8,504 battles

The fastest way requires as many XP/Free XP modifiers as possible and a good performance (base XP):

-Premium Account

-Papa Papa Flag

-50% XP flag

-Military Month Flag

-200% Free XP New Years Camo (100% XP camo alternative)

-Ship that you are comfortable in Tier V and above

-First Win Bonus (preferably 100% or more)

Papa Papa flags are hard to earn "legit" so youll mainly earn them through containers, campaign, missions, and Ranked.

[PLDN]
Alpha Tester
2,156 posts
6,653 battles

Papa Papa for your first win bonuses, always. New years camo if you have it.

The Mo is worth it, the credit printing can buy you a tier 10 every 30 battles or so.

[TSF]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
217 posts
13,972 battles

I run Papa Papa (300% free XP) and the new years camo (200% free XP) on my tier 10s. That nets around 1000 free XP per game with premium. So it takes a while but I will get there.

There is also a rumor that the 25xp per doubloon will go to 35xp per doubloon sometime this month, so it will be a good time to convert to free XP if you have doubloons laying around.

[PLDN]
Alpha Tester
2,156 posts
6,653 battles

What crates should I buy and do normal premium ships give you more free exp?

The flag crate is probably your best option. Premium ships don't normally have a FXP modifier BUT they earn more normal XP so that gives more FXP

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

The flag crate is probably your best option. Premium ships don't normally have a FXP modifier BUT they earn more normal XP so that gives more FXP

yeah because even if you don't get the Free XP in the flag crates you still get useful items from the failed attempts unlike the special, random chance crates which barely give you anything if you fail to get special crate.

And the Flag crates do often give you some free XP like just few minutes ago I got yet another 500 Free XP crate that was in with the flag crates.

[NNG]
Members
1,675 posts
3,039 battles

Well, if you just play the game and never spend any free xp, you'll eventually get to 750,000. What I do is always try my luck on the containers in the hopes of getting either gold or free xp directly. If you get the gold, save it up and don't convert it yet. Always wait for a conversion sale of 35 xp instead of 25 for a doubloon like the one going on right now. It may not sound like much but to put it in perspective, converting 10,000 doubloons normally will get you 250,000 free xp (a third of the way to Mighty Mo) but during the sale you will be able to get 350,000 free xp out of that 10,000 doubloons a whole 100,000 more. Other ways to help are what everybody else said, load up the papa papa flags, premium time, special camflague . . . But even if you do all of this, it's still going to take quite some time to amass 750,000 free xp. I currently only have about 120,000 myself. 

Sign in to follow this