Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BigBlackRat

Okhotnik love taking out a division all by my self

5 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,110 battles

A ship you can actually farm double strikes in.

[BB22]
Members
191 posts
32,376 battles

A ship you can actually farm double strikes in.

Apparently yes, got 2 double strikes this evening. Farming sierra mikes!!!

[SQUAD]
Members
9,172 posts
11,680 battles

Okhotnik is bae. I love mine to death. Just steam down the line vomiting torps and setting fires. It's fabulous. :D

[WOLF3]
Members
28,143 posts
24,488 battles

It's pretty fun dealing with DDs with her, most especially when you have a general idea already where they should be at or approaching from.  I drop a full spread of torpedoes to decorate the battle ground ahead of time (because DD engagements are typically head on), then have the guns already slung in the proper direction.

Between TWELVE D@MN TORPEDOES and SEVEN 130MM GUNS, and 5.7km concealment range, that is a lot of things to throw at any DD at the same time.  Many will panic, the 12 torps alone is already a "HOLY S__T!" moment, much less 7 guns ripping into them in point blank range.

Which is why I like her.  She is completely different from every RU DD.  Even Gremyaschy, as great as she is, still plays vastly differently from this thing.  Gremy doesn't creep in with stealth and seeking a close range fight with another DD, she's far better at range.  Okhotnik sneaks up and grabs ships by the collar to pummel.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this